• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everything I do, I do it for you...

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Big Bryan Adams fan here @-@ But, that's not important! Is there anyone that you'd absolutely do anything for? Maybe someone that you LIVE for? Is that a good or bad thing?

I thought up this topic after discussing my plans for the future :3 I personally don't live for any one particular person... but, I'm dedicated to some day becoming a father. I've known that I wanted children since I was twelve and that's why the plans that I make are set out for them. I'm going to school for a career that allows me the oppertunity to take care of my family financial, allows me the time to be there for my family, and allows me to ensure a safe enviroment for my family. It's not the best way to live my life, but I'm just fine with that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
BRYAN ADAMS! OMG!!!!!! HE IS AMAZING!! I LOVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIS MUSIC! It is so amazing!!!<3<3

Idon't have anyone like that in my life right now. I did, but they left me. Nothing to do but move on and get over it. It takes a lot to mean something to me, even something small, so it took a lot for this guy to be in this position. But if someone does manage to get through my walls, then I'd take a bullet for 'em. Simple as that.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
It's a good thing, until you lose that person. ^-^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I was willing at looking at options of throwing plans for my future away to be with my long distance girlfriend, but she wouldn't let me. Do I think that was foolish of me? Entirely. But I was willing to sacrifice it for something I felt was much more important at the time. I don't know if I'll be foolish enough to do something like that until I say I do, and even then it would have to be within reason. That may change if I have children, though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I wouldn't torture people for my lover, so thats an obvious reason as to why I couldn't do 'anything' for my lover. But in more practical turns, I'd lay my life on the line for love, if he truly needed me to. Providing we are in a stable financial situation, I'd move wherever my lover wanted to go. But, I could not LIVE for my lover. My life will not be based around my lover, no. I could not do that. Infatuation? Yes. Obsession? Yes. But to live for my lover? No, I couldn't do that.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
One person. Of course I wouldn't do anything, but I'd do a lot.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
There is one person, yes. He is dear to me and I want to see him achieve all his life dreams - and ideally help them to come true myself. My own life dreams I know will take me on a similar path as we're both CG artists looking to head to Cali and make a mark on the industry.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I live for others and am miserable alone, to put it simply. Not to say I base my life purely around any other person though, I couldn't do that.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
There are a few people, who'd I do anything for. Only if it was appropriate and I don't see it as a bad thing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I live on my own curiosity and the expectations of others (ie. that I don't hurt myself or something), so in a slight way toward my friends in general, yes, but nobody more specific.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
There is one person I could say I live for - If nothing more they helped me get through rough patches in my life. I would do anything for them (within reason, it's unlikely I'd take my life for them unless it was an extremely drastic situation.. And even then..)

There are a few other people I would do a lot for, but only one person I could say I live for.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'd do anything for my wife and my son. =D and close family members too, of course!

Years
Anything I do, I do it for my family and the one I love.

It's always been a lifelong dream of mine to one day have a successful career and secure myself financially, eventually settle down, become a mother and stay eternally devoted to my husband...things that plenty of other people out there strive for. I was brought up by fantastic parents who have given me plenty of affection and wisdom, I often look to them to strengthen my resolve and carry on striving for my goals...especially when I think about my father.

I never thought I'd say this out in the open, but I shall. My father is currently 78 years old, people often tell me that it's a bit odd for him to have a 20 year old daughter at his age, but the circumstances that led to his second marriage and eventually my birth are...nothing I could ever wish on my worst enemy. My father had suffered through a shaky divorce which led to his first wife and children abandoning him and throwing everything that he provided for them back in his face. He was always a provider, and although the trauma of what had happened at that time will never truly leave his mind, he would tell me that life became much sweeter the moment I came into his life, and that I've grown up to be a fine, young lady who he knows will achieve anything she puts her mind into.

I want to make my father proud, both him and my mother. The two people that brought me up to be the person that I am at the moment, and you know what? I have plenty of life in me whenever I have them in mind and I know I can never truly be alone. My boyfriend, Jorge, also gives me the love and encouragement that I've only ever known from my parents. He understands me on an astonishing level and both of us together fill each others' worlds with such bliss and happiness. I could never trade him for any other man in the world, in fact I could climb a mountain right now and put so much stress on my body...yet it would be worth every bit of it if it meant that with every step I'd be moving closer to being with him.

Three people I would live and die for. They tell me enough how proud they are of me, and I know I will always want to keep making them proud by living the life that I want.

Back