• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
I can't watch any of the episodes right now because the internet here is horrible.

Years
A week and a half, now! Can't wait!

Let's start a new topic (pardon if this was already brought up):

Which of the Cutie Mark Crusaders is your favorite?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
I love MLP:FIM.
Favorite Episode: All of Season one.
Favorite pony: Rainbow Dash.
Side Pony: Derpy
Not really enjoying Season two that much To be honest.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
Just doesn't feel the same, I guess. Not a lot of those Major lol moments. Also, I've only seen a few Season Two episodes, I wait for them to get up online, since I don't get HUB.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Just doesn't feel the same, I guess. Not a lot of those Major lol moments. Also, I've only seen a few Season Two episodes, I wait for them to get up online, since I don't get HUB.

Well, you can please some people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

It's understandable, although Season 2 is great, some haven't warmed up to it, I guess.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
I'm getting used to it but some of Season One's episodes were amazing like the Grand Galloping Gala. YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE MEEE!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I'm happy that Applejack is finnaly getting some love at last, the rest of the time, it's her sister Apple Bloom that gets all the screentime.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Applejack is cool, but my favorite episodes are the Fluttershy ones. Stare of death! O.O

Black Hawk

Char
Years
[SIZE="a"]I shall join!

- Favorite Episode: diamond dogs (actually, all of the episodes are Kewl.)
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow dash with applejack right behind... I like all of them.
- Favorite Side Pony: zecora... And derpy
- About Me: I love MLP! I've watched it for like, ever. I like rainbow dash, cause shes cool.[/SIZE]

Back