• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Insult me? When did you do that? :P I'm the one that should have looked before I did anything. x3 No worries though, it's all good. ^^ Drake is training now. I need input though. What should Drake's final member be?

Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Yaya Aizawa

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 10

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: See my profile picture

Personality: She is from royal family, but acting really childish. She is rather clumsy but always want to help everyone else. She is good at ballet, pokemon manzai, battling but not really good at studying! She always talk in childish way.
She is really sensitive if in angry mode but really kind if in happy mode. Very annoyed if been not notice by anyone else because she want to be look up like baby.

History: (Oh boy -___-")
She is born in Sinnoh region, she is from royal family that have 5 mansion in total. She become really lonely because her parents never give any attention.
She become childish and always want a big attention from everyone else, but she want to have many friend to close the door of her loneliness, that is why she searching for a school like PTA. But before it, she befriend with 2 pokemon and making attention plan at PTA soon...Hehehehe...Maybe she doesn't really good at studying but she'll try the best for it!

Pokémon: Togepi and Lombre
Species: Spike Ball Pokemon and Water Weed Pokemon
Nickname(Optional): Togemi and Lova
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): They two are like a duo comedian, always been together, Togemi is more loyal in battle for Yaya and Lova always playing around with Yaya
Lvl(Max 25): both 20
Moves:
Togemi : Ancient Power, Psychic, Shadow Ball and Double-Edge
Lova : Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Fury Swipes and Ice Beam

Am i pass? Tell me ASAP

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Well gee wiz guys. I was going to suggest that there's no reason they bunch of them can't interact. o-o;

@CharmingAngel30: The character concept has potential, but it hasn't been appropriately developed. That is to say, what you have so far isn't bad, but you don't have a lot! D= Could you tell us more about her personality and history? (I'm also unable to unable to see anything in your profile picture.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ofcourse they can! ^^; it's noylt like i said they couldn't it's actually a pretty good idea ^^ then Drake and Mana would meet before finding Valorie :3 hmm? How about it Nideous?

Years
Well gee wiz guys. I was going to suggest that there's no reason they bunch of them can't interact. o-o;

@CharmingAngel30: The character concept has potential, but it hasn't been appropriately developed. That is to say, what you have so far isn't bad, but you don't have a lot! D= Could you tell us more about her personality and history? (I'm also unable to unable to see anything in your profile picture.)

Um....Waa! I mean it's my avatar!! Okay, I'll edit it~

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Yaya Aizawa

Nickname (Optional):

Appearance: See my avatar, near my name

Personality:
Yaya often acts immature for her age, such as having an enormous sweet tooth, a great soft spot for items like ribbons as well as tending to be hyperactive. Yaya wants to be a baby forever because wanting her parents back tp adores her She is also a good ballerina and sport, but also a rather clumsy one. Yaya really a crybaby for many thing, but even she act like a baby, Yaya still want to have someone dear to her. Yaya likes boy who kind but not cool and spicy! Yaya's favorites pokemon are cute one.
And! She's really want to shine in her class later!

Yaya born in Sinnoh, she is one of the Aizawa royal family. Of course, her parents is busy because of their work, Yaya is always lonely in her life. Yaya is has a bright idea, she thinks that when she act like baby, she'll got more attention from her parents. But her idea never work, even after it, she became more lonely because she had a little brother that got more attention from her parents. Yaya is frustation but then she want to be shine and adore by everyone!
Later, Yaya just give up of her dream from shining in her last class. But a funny boy in her class said this to Yaya,
"Hey! Don't Give up! Go on became the best and shine!" Yaya touched by that word, that's why she was going to shine more bright and became the best.
One day, she met a Togepi and a Lombre that playing comedy around, she mimicing their act and later became a friend, Yaya catch that two pokemon and join the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Now she waiting until her time to show up and be the star in Pokemon Trainer Academy

Species: Spike Ball Pokemon and Jolly Pokemon
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): They two are like a duo comedian, always been together, Togemi is more loyal in battle for Yaya and Lova always playing around with Yaya
Moves:
Togemi : Ancient Power, Psychic, Shadow Ball and Double-Edge
Lova : Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Fury Swipes and Ice Beam

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@CharmingAngel30

I like how your characters coming along, but ya gotta have at least a 10 line history, as much as I hate being picky like that. (as it says in the SU format). Just make your History a little longer and your as good as accepted :D

Years
Ten line huh?
<-- not reading that part..
I accept this challenge..but i'm going to think more hard for this XD
And i'm going to change her name!

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Mizuki De Sainte Angelard Rem

Nickname (Optional): Mizu / Zuki / Kiki

Personality:
Mizuki often acts immature for her age, such as having an enormous sweet tooth, a great soft spot for items like ribbons as well as tending to be hyperactive. Mizuki wants to be a baby forever because wanting her parents back tp adores her She is also a good ballerina and sport, but also a rather clumsy one. Mizuki really a crybaby for many thing, but even she act like a baby, Mizuki still want to have someone dear to her. Mizuki likes boy who kind but not cool and spicy! Mizuki's favorites pokemon are cute one.

Mizuki born in Sinnoh, she is one of the De Sainte Angelard Rem royal family. Of course, her parents is busy because of their work, Mizuki is always lonely in her life. Mizuki is has a bright idea, she thinks that when she act like baby, she'll got more attention from her parents. But her idea never work, even after it, she became more lonely because she had a little brother that got more attention from her parents. Mizuki is frustation but then she want to be shine and adore by everyone! She once tried to kill herself in the roof, but her little brother stop it, that's the first time she ever have a cried happly and touched by someone else doing for her! Even it from her brother that she thinks as rivel.
Later, Mizuki just give up of her dream from shining in her last class. But a funny boy in her class said this to Mizuki,
"Hey! Don't Give up! Go on became the best and shine!" Mizuki became touched by that word, that's why she , of the first time, falling in love with someone! That feeling is really warm at her heart, she never ever really happy than that day. But she never admit it to the boy because she doesn't want he to run away from Mizuki! That cold feeling is surrender her to a long sadness more than before...
One day, she met a Togepi and a Lombre that playing comedy around, she mimic their comedy and Mizuki and the two pokemon laugh until cried. Mizuki ask them of opinion after she tells them about how sad is her life, but that two pokemon hug her and smile! Once again she touched, that two pokemon is going with her for many times after that, practice some comedy and ect. And! It's now their debut in Pokemon Trainer Academy!
"Prepare yourself you all student of PTA! HWAHAHAHAHA!"
It's like Mizuki just get up and screaming at the top of her mansion roof with her two pokemon mimic her act before go to the school the next day~

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): They two are like a duo comedian, always been together, Togemi is more loyal in battle for Mizuki and Lova always playing around with Mizuki
Moves:
Togemi : Ancient Power, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double-Edge, Metronome and Zen Headbutt
Lova : Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Fury Swipes, Ice Beam, Blizzard and Rain dance

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
I want to try this so here's my sign up:

Name: Oliver Hyde

Nickname: Ollie

Sex:Male

Dorm:Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
Tad.png

Personality: Is very good natured and loves to hang around with those who aren't total snobs. Very smart and has a habit of correcting those who make a mistake. Has a bad flaw of occasionally being overcome by a sudden urge of laziness, and hates it when people judge him or nag him about it. He is scared of the following things: Bugs, Heights, Being upside down, the Dark and being lonely. Likes Pokemon that can communicate to him, through methods such as telepathy.

History: Professor Oak brought him to the Academy after seeing immense bravery from Ollie when his two Eevee were caught in an avalanche on a mountain path. He fearlessly dived in to rescue them and dragged them out and kept them warm with his coat while he shivered in the cold. As a result, his Eevee evolved into Espeon and Umbreon and were able to lead him to safety. After hearing this story, Prof. Oak asked him to join the academy. It is not known where he grew up as years back, Team Rocket invaded his village and he was lost in the panic and grew up with his Eevee. He had been 9 at this time.

Pokémon:Espeon
Species:Sun Pokemon
Nickname:Solar
Personality: Very loyal and smart. Gets easily frustrated with her brother Lunar, but is very mature and tends to protect him as much as possible, often getting her hurt in the process. Has a sun shaped mark on her forehead.
Lvl:18
Moves:Psychic, Tickle, Return, Double Team, Round, Dig

Pokémon:Umbreon
Species:Moonlight Pokemon
Nickname:Lunar
Personality: Extremely mischievous and loves a good joke. Loves to battle, but has a soft spot for Baby Pokemon. He likes to look after them and often fends for them in the wild. Often annoys older sister Solar. Has a crescent moon shaped mark on his forehead.
Lvl:12
Moves:Sand Attack, Snarl, Return, Double Team, Fake Tears, Hidden Power (Fire)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@CharmingAngel30: Hmmm... The content you have isn't bad, but repeatedly awkward grammar has me feeling uncomfortable. By any chance are you using a translator?

@Eeveelution Co-ordinator: Hmm... I find Team Rocket's behavior in your character's history to be a bit uncharacteristic. They normally operate as thieves, and would probably be a lot more covert than to storm a town. They're not going to pull something like that unless they're actually trying to take over the world. (And they're still working in the shadows, on that front. ;])

Also we've had to crack down on pokemon who can speak due to it being far too common in RP compared to how rare it's /supposed/ to be. That being said, here is a list of pokemon that have a right to communicate with humans. (You'll notice all the non-legendary pokemon on the list are psychic types.) Not so much an issue with your SU, but something to keep in mind.

Lastly, overall your character sign up is a bit short. Would you mind providing us with more details on your character's personality and history? It's my opinion that taking the time to write a well thought out character will result in you having more fun playing that character once you get in.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Ok. x3 Thanks Sapph. ^^

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what pokemon should be the last one on Drake's team. Anyone got a suggestion? Either keeping in theme with his dragons or something totally off the wall are welcome.

Years
@PKMNTrainer Yellow
Not using translator...i'm just using my own word and then check it up at some grammar checker machine XD
Well, and i type many word too fast and my keyboard sometimes stuck and then the word became...not good...
Well..I'm trying the best for that 'grammar thing'

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Mizuki De Sainte Angelard Rem

Nickname (Optional): Mizu / Zuki / Kiki

Personality:
Mizuki often acts immature for her age, such as having an enormous sweet tooth, a great soft spot for items like ribbons as well as tending to be hyperactive. Mizuki wants to be a baby forever because wanting her parents back tp adores her She is also a good ballerina and sport, but also a rather clumsy one. Mizuki really a crybaby for many thing, but even she act like a baby, Mizuki still want to have someone dear to her. Mizuki likes boy who kind but not cool and spicy! Mizuki's favorites pokemon are cute one.

Mizuki born in Sinnoh, she is one of the De Sainte Angelard Rem royal family. Of course, her parents is busy because of their work, Mizuki is always lonely in her life. Mizuki is has a bright idea, she thinks that when she act like baby, she'll got more attention from her parents. But her idea never work, even after it, she became more lonely because she had a little brother that got more attention from her parents. Mizuki is frustation but then she want to be shine and adore by everyone! She once tried to kill herself in the roof, but her little brother stop it, that's the first time she ever have a cried happily and touched by someone else doing for her! Even it from her brother that she thinks as rival.
Later, Mizuki just give up of her dream from shining in her last class. But a funny boy in her class said this to Mizuki,
"Hey! Don't Give up! Go on became the best and shine!" Mizuki became touched by that word, that's why she , of the first time, falling in love with someone! That feeling is really warm at her heart, she never ever really happy than that day. But she never admit it to the boy because she doesn't want he to run away from Mizuki! That cold feeling is surrender her to a long sadness more than before...
One day, she met a Togepi and a Lombre that playing comedy around, she mimic their comedy and Mizuki and the two pokemon laugh until cried. Mizuki ask them of opinion after she tells them about how sad is her life, but that two pokemon hug her and smile! Once again she touched, that two pokemon is going with her for many times after that, practice some comedy and ect. And! It's now their debut in Pokemon Trainer Academy!
"Prepare yourself you all student of PTA! HWAHAHAHAHA!"
It's like Mizuki just get up and screaming at the top of her mansion roof with her two pokemon mimic her act before go to the school the next day~

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): They two are like a duo comedian, always been together, Togemi is more loyal in battle for Mizuki and Lova always playing around with Mizuki
Moves:
Togemi : Ancient Power, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double-Edge, Metronome and Zen Headbutt
Lova : Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Fury Swipes, Ice Beam, Blizzard and Rain Dance

I just found mistake around maybe 3 in my grammar checker....
So...Just tell me ASAP...
Please...
Let me iin!! #SLAP

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Also we've had to crack down on pokemon who can speak due to it being far too common in RP compared to how rare it's /supposed/ to be. That being said, here is a list of pokemon that have a right to communicate with humans. (You'll notice all the non-legendary pokemon on the list are psychic types.) Not so much an issue with your SU, but something to keep in mind.

:O B-but what about my Zoroark then?! She's already understandable!

Well, since Valorie's parents have left, & Mark, Lucia & Eric have arrived at the Pokemon Center, I see no reason for Kilik to stick around. I'll be setting him off to the mountains soon, to meet with Mana. Anything I should know about, where she is & who else she'll meet?

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
So... Anyone freed up? My character (Nick) is heading to the battlefields if you want to run into him.

I have nothing to do now so I can battle you in the battlefields. :) Just wait, I need to heal m Pokemons and I'll catch you in the battlefields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back