• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mitchman has more ideas that will most likely be shuned.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yes im back again with more ideas. I know i know you guys might be pissed off at the sheer amount of these but im only trying to think of ways to make the forums better or more helpful. Well now whats my idea?
New user ranks. Oh god not these again. Yes these again. I think though this time it could work. Ok for those in the hacking sections and game making sections that have made a completed hack or game could have a nice little thing like the supporter or mod title thing under there names that says sucsessful hack completer or some sorts. Why? Well for them to be known for there excellent work. I know a bit weak but meh. I got more.
Subtitles for threads that can be edited at will. Like for sig shops you could havbe open or closed and for hacks like beta 1 released or hack complete.

Bash or support ymy ideas i dont give anymore i just want to help the site.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
This is... a very good Idea.

However, there is a system in process called "Emblems". They are like "Medals" given to members that do or have accomplished something.

Although, this is good too.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Advanced K9 are you releasing info you shouldnt be releasing? Anyway ok hmm i could see how that coud work. Intresatin and thank you for telling us this.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Naw, everyone knows because of a thread a few days ago.

But there could be titles for Activity or something.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Actually, there's already been a discussion about emblems and some users have them.
I suggest looking at Erica's profile to understand them - plus, she has the largest amount.

Audy beat me. :[

I'm not sure whether this is an entirely good idea or not. Supporters and staff enjoy having their userbars - they also help people to find us. If everyone had userbars it could be really confusing, not to mention hard work on the people in charge of it. They'd be getting requests all the time for changes and additions.
On the other hand, I think it would be nice for people who own games/hacks/shops to have something indicating whether it's in the process, finished, open or closed. But for the moment, I think it's a better idea to just add it to your signature or somewhere where it can be easily found.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha didnt know that sorry! So wait say you have 3000 posts would you get an emblem? would you get it for stuff like having 5 popular threads or being online over 2000 hours total?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh my god that will make this forums so nice and more fun. Thanks for now making me get even more addicted to pc. Hopefully there isnt a badge for those who survived 2-3 bans. And the default known ones will be in the faq right? I cant believe this is true...

Heartless33

Master Cloner
Years
How will you know when someone gets like a award....let me put it this way if someone did something that is an award like a secret or something like you said how will you know they actually did deserve it I mean there's like over millions of members here and you might skip one?

Back