• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon World Tour

Who should give you your first Pokemon?

• Local Professor

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Mother

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Far away PenPal sends you one

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • All Three, and you choose which one

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
new stuff update

starting town and Rustboro city
narrowed down setting to somewhere between 40 and 10 years pre-movie/anime/games

next poll coming up---> what should the local Professor be called? I have a great idea but it might give away the ending a bit much, so I'll let you guys and gals decide in a poll.

This game's ending WILL suprise you with who the penpal really is.
I was leaning to a young Professor Oak, studying under Prof. Rowan, or a secret character that will not be revealed until much later.

w/o further ado
here is a bit of old Hoenn in the past

dooxer

42 or not 42
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
this sounds so crazy awesome, it might work!! 4 to 5 regions... lol!
i wonder which one's though... maybe just all of them heheh

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
I can't seem to get a new poll up.

What do you guys think about the Professor's name

-Prof. Evergreen
-Young Prof. Oak
-Prof. Ash

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
got a world map posted made from Advancemap
-------opinions on it?

Also a banner type thing for the game, kinda like a tour locations for a rock band
-------opinions?

also updated the story.
-If you play as a boy once the game is finished up being hacked, the penpal is Delia Ketchum and you are Ash's father!

- what is your guys opinion about if you play as a girl, you and your penpal are Gary's parents?

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
NEWS

Expected MAPPING is 100% I have all the towns I was planning on creating

HOWEVER
I STILL Have a few places left that I did not use!!! Can you beleive it

places I did not use
-Four Island
-Outcast Island (did use Alter cave)
-Water path
-Green Path
-Fuschia City
-Seven Island
-Three Island ( It was going to be sandgem but I changed Six Island to Sandgem to look more like the D/P/Pt layout of Sandgem)

Routes 16, 13, 20, 21

An suggestions what I could do with these maps?
I was thinking about Tohjo Falls with Seven Island and Trainer Tower

map
Spoiler:

New Starter designs -finalizing the fire starter
*Entirely New Grass Starter based on Stegosaurus

Picture of Young Delia Evergreen- (Delia Ketchum)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
BETA II is up.
(see earlier post)

noticeable features
-map should be 98%-->100% finished

Scripting is very slow and that's why I need some help in that dept.

New Fire Starter Pokemon

-Pyrolophus-->Propyro(lophus)-->Parapyro(lophus)

ClairedeLune

Walks-with-Raikou
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 20, 2010
Nice Story. I like the romance aspect of Ash's parents meeting. I don't think something like that has been done before

The map is okay... you should get a tile inserter so that the scenery can change at least a little bit

if you have extra stuff, you could do more of johto, like Mahogoney Town and Blackthorn City, or even delve into the region of Isshu if you want.

x.g

Grass Passion
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2010
i think you should make more in kanto like you beat team rocket they run to cerulean you follow them and go against misty then she takes you to sinnoh

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i think you should make more in kanto like you beat team rocket they run to cerulean you follow them and go against misty then she takes you to sinnoh

This is based in the past... How old do you think Misty is?!

Anyway, good luck with this hack and whatnot. What you have planned map wise looks good, and all the sprites... Could do work, but they will be great when finished!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
How do I use the .UPS patch? i have lunar ips, and a-ptch, neither will work for a .UPS extension????

Years
This game is absolutely amazing!
i cant believe that someone hasn't already thought of it! seriously this time i could actually be bothered to read the story line.

Years
Your mod is really great, however I noticed some small errors in your map:
- Even if its take years before the anime, Goldenrod City should be close to the sea, where it is too far (and it surprised itself demolished to be rebuilt next to the sea over the years later)
- The continent (at least in its looks) where Cianwood City will have to be on the left side and not on the right
- When roads and cities of Hoenn, they are not prepared as in Ruby and Sapphire versions.
Afterwards, if you follow the anime just takes into account the first two because, for example Cianwood City is located at the edge of the sea, there is in the anime and games.

I know it's only details, but just to do a little more realistic. again I do not force you to consider what I put above.

I just finished with this issue: Will there be a team to face (Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back