• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survival Challenge (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Name: Capri

Appearance: Capri has spent her entire life working on her father's ranch which has given her very defined arm and leg muscles. Her skin is a rather pale, even though she is usually outside for at least 8 hours a day. She is about 5'6 and lean. She has long curly auburn colored hair with side bangs that reach just below her eyes, which are light green. She has tiny freckles along her cheeks and nose.

Her outfit of choice for the tournament is a pair of black leggings a long with a red cami with an unzipped white jacket over top of it. She wears a pair of worn out red sneakers that has many scuffs on the toes. She has a bracelet with 6 pokeballs attached to it, one of which is empty.

Inside her book bag she has a cantine, a rope, a pair of jeans and a hoodie, extra socks, and an 'emergency candy bar'.

Personality: Capri has a long history, but to make it short she is an only child that has lived with her father her entire life. Her father is a hard man to get a long with, but he has taught Capri how to be strong, mentally and physically. She is very competitive, but she believes in fair play and in the right situation, she would use teamwork to win. She does not think fast though and sometimes panics when things get difficult.

Team:

Spr_4d_078.png

Crim
Rapidash(Male)
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Poison Jab, Flare Blitz, Quick Attack, Ember

162.png

Flower
Furret (Female)
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Fury Swipes, Slam, Dig, Iron Tail

262.png

Swiper
Mightyena (Male)
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Sand Attack, Bite, Shadow Ball, Thunder Fang

419.png

Boogie
Floatzel (Male)
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Aqua Jet, Swift, Ice Fang, Sonic Boom

559.gif

Malcolm
Scraggy (Male)
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Low Kick, Headbutt, Faint Attack, Brick Break

Summary:
Spoiler:

Other useful info: Capri doesn't mind forming an alliance with a small group of people as long as they do their fair share of work.

Crim was a wild Ponyta that Capri tamed on her ranch. Crim is her most prized possession and her first pokemon.

Capri has traveled around each region and has managed to pick up one pokemon from each of them, but she has not defeated any of the gyms. . She is originally from a small ranch in the middle of Kanto.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Thank you very much. :)

I'm excited to use Capri, I have a lot of interesting ideas for her and I think forming an alliance with someone(or a group) would be fun!

Years
Yeah I have been thinking of sticking Zayne into a group or something, but with his character that likely won't happen until he knows people well enough or is in a desperate situation. I'm sure we all have interesting ideas for our characters.

Years
This is just a reminder to you all to keep posting. We don't want our RP dying now, do we? Also as a note, Fireflight's spot is no longer reserved since he hasn't been active since the 20th of October so spread the word incase someone you know is interested in the (once again open) final spot.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Kinda waiting for the others to post ahead of me.

Years
It would be good for the others to become a little more involved definitely but if they don't post in the next day or so I see no problems with you continuing as long as you don't move time too far forward. If you have other ways of contacting the RPers please do :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Threads that have not been posted in for one month and are not revived before two months by the GM are considered dead and therefore this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back