• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Also... I'll admit, I blushed a bit at Lili's metaphor. I wasn't exactly expecting my sky to be deflowered so soon. xD
My, such crude language in this thread. That belongs in VMs. d:

Also, I'll admit I stole the phallus line from Morrigan. That witch!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great posts, guys. I'm really liking the characters so far. I lol'd at Wolf Pops.

If you guys need any help or information, just let either of us know. Also, as Raikiri said, your posts don't have to be novel length. Our first ones only turned out like that because of the information we had to provide. It most likely will not be the norm. Just hope we won't scare anyone away because of that. xD

Of course, if you prefer to write longer posts, you're welcome to.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
*subscribes to IC thread*

I'll have my post hopefully up after work tomorrow~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
sjdlaksj

Ah. I may have time now but I doubt I'll have time for another RP when january starts, actually. Especially when the real semester begins. So I withdraw my reservation and might try to join later on if there are spots and time.

I'll probably be reading though ^^ beause DERGEN

Ok now, this actually didn't stop being a thing that was true. I haven't posted IC yet so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't have the energy to be in a deep, medieval fantasy RP atm. I'm just weak when people try to convince me so I signed up against my better judgement :p (and because I happen to enjoy writing sign-ups) I'll listen to your Aerion gossip on skype instead~ dergn bye

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry to see you go Red. You piece of sh**

Yep, that means we've got one spot open on the Knights. If anyone knows someone that may be interested, feel free to have them apply while we haven't started much yet.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
To the mercenaries-

We're currently trying to work to come up with a name for the mercenary group. It's not pressing at the moment, but will be something that the band should have gotten soon. We figure it would be a good idea for you guys to decide the name, so feel free to post any ideas here. Here's what we've come up with so far:

Blood Dragons,The Wolf Pack, The Dragons of Dalenham, Windwalkers, Crashing Dragon, The Blood Pack, The Dragons of the Mist, The Iron Wolves, The 7 Dragons, The Dalenham Mercenaries, The Dragons of Aerion, The Wolves of Dalenham, The Dragon Slayers, Drunken Dragons, The Legion, The Dragons of the Wind, The Iron Dragons

As you can see, we need help. Anyone like any of the names written? Anyone want to add their own names to the list? Feel free! We could take a vote once we have a few some people like.

To the Knights-

Keep the excellent posts coming. Once we get this batch done, we will move on to some interesting stuff before moving on to some adventure!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I find it highly amusing that you called dragons cliche, but most of those names include "dragon". d:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Lilizuki- That was supposed to be ironic. xD

Btw, for everyone's information, currency in Aerion is measured through bronze, silver, and gold pieces. Every country basically trades in them.

The division is as follows: 100 bronze pieces is equivalent to 1 silver piece. 10 silver pieces is equivalent to 1 gold piece. In other words: 1000B-->10S-->1G

If you were to transfer that into our world, 1 Bronze piece would probably be the equivalent of 1 Dollar (Or 1 Pound, or 1 Euro, wherever you are from). So getting 10 silver (as the mercs just got in the latest Aerion post) is the equivalent of probably being able to sustain yourselves for about a couple weeks (more or less, depending on how much your character spends).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Interesting...does every region use their own brand for the coins, while retaining those specific tiers?

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Sorry to see you go Red. You piece of sh**

Yep, that means we've got one spot open on the Knights. If anyone knows someone that may be interested, feel free to have them apply while we haven't started much yet.

Pick me! Pick me!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Lilizuki- Generally, most coins are without brands or insignias, as nations would be less eager to trade in them with other nations, especially if they are at odds with each other. Ethora, Falke, Eveamoor, Ellessar, Palaven, Raelus, Bredon, and Miracyia all share the same coins and currency rate. Mindirion and Vanaheim also trade in that system, but also have another, specific brand they trade in their own country.

Rastra and Shinguo do not share the use the same currency at all, although the outskirts and deserts of Rastra do tend to barter in the system, while the main city in the center refuses to use it.

@the warden- You are reserved.

@Miss D- Ok, cool.

Anyone else have any suggestions for mercenary names, either listed or unlisted?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Something I've noticed in most videogame mercenary groups is a name that's imposing, but fairly neutral. Things like "Belltower", for example. I imagine because it gives the illusion of class, instead of letting people know that you're hiring a bunch o' murderers. d:

Perhaps something like that would be fitting?

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Xeye won't be much of a drinker so anything with drunken in it would make her seem like an outlyer in the group. :P As for Dalenham references, they would all need some sort of connection to Dalenham that would garner them a lot of fame throughout Aerion and as far as I know, they're only there to complete a typical mercenary job.

Back