• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Identity

Whose Overworld sprite do you want to see?

• ??? (The mysterious woman)

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Aster

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Kaius

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Lilah

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Sadie

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Vivi

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
When my ex left me, I didn't cry. When my cat died I didn't cry. When everyone forgot my birthday I didn't cry. At the moment i am BAWWING like a baby because i want more. I need more. I desperately desire more. This is the best pokemon game i have ever played. Keeping Colosseum and emerald in mind, this blows them out of the water. I am very glad I discovered this game this late in the year so I don't have to suffer very long waiting for the next part. I wasn't that invested in the PokeCommunity Forum before aside from downloading random hacks but now i am glued here waiting for your next move. I desperately desire more. I only wish i had some hacking skills or experience so i could be an active part of this hack aside from it's number one fan.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
That, my friend, is the end of the current demo. I believe the Unown that called itself VGAura said that before you regained control of your character. As for what to do now, you wait for the next demo to come out.

Then after the "regain session" can I go to the Sunrise Town?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Just finished the demo, and I have to say, it was great. No glitches at all. The story was great, and a lot of things being blocked off makes me even more eagerly await the next demo. Also, the ending was great.

Looking forward to the next demo!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Just checking in to say congrats on getting fourth place in the Hack of the Year competition this year VG. Identity did really well considering what it was up against. Hopefully we can all pull together and get Identity to the top next year! :) Keep it up!

Years
Congrats for getting that place in the HotY thing! Oh and in 25 days it will be the one year anniversary for Pokemon Identity! Maybe a new screenshot of what's to come in the next demo but you should decide for yourself what to do.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
Thanks, everyone will get more than a couple of screenshots of the next demo. As I mentioned many times before (and in the first demo itself) I will release the next demo on New Years.
Look forward to it. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Thanks, everyone will get more than a couple of screenshots of the next demo. As I mentioned many times before (and in the first demo itself) I will release the next demo on New Years.
Look forward to it. :)
So you'll still be using the fr tiles, right?

anyways, good luck with the demo, I'm really excited - I was hoping you'd release it earlier, but good luck anyways. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
This is a great hack. I can't wait for the next demo. Also, the sewers seemed to be abit tedious to go through because of the many trainers and the maze. :\

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
This was amazing I have to say especially for just being the Demo the first thing that hooked me was the story it always left me guessing and it still has me hooked with how you ended the demo what else is you gave me other things to do like those little side missions you could do in the beginning atleast I think they were side missions and hope that more will appear later on there is also your Characters they actually feel like they have life even those characters that just pop up like Kaius finally and this one may sound strange but pokemon placement I like that you had more choices of what kind of pokemon I could build my team with which is something I apperciated the only problems I had were with direction in the forest it took me awhile to find out were to go and the sewers were a bit confusing and frustrating since there were many doors and it was rather difficult to find the right one maybe you could change the doors and entryways that lead to the surface a little so you it's easier for the player to find it.

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
"When you're done beating up the homeless, try the other sewer exit."

Best line I've read in the entire demo. Oh, and by the way, this is fantastic so far. Keep up the good work with this. :3

Ocarion

I'm just playing hacks
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
I spent 15 minutes looking for clues on when the next demo would be released. And I'm glad it'll be availible on new years. This is seriously my favorite hack of all time.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
I spent 15 minutes looking for clues on when the next demo would be released. And I'm glad it'll be availible on new years. This is seriously my favorite hack of all time.

Didn't play the hack, but watched a playthrough of it. At the end of the beta, VGAura tells you in the form of an unknown icon that the next beta will be released this New Years. It looked really good though in the playthrough I watched. I was just busy with other stuff to bother trying it myself.

Until very recently did I consider playing this hack. Except I figured I'd might as well wait for this upcoming beta before going on with starting the game.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
I will not be able to release the next version on new years as promised.
I encountered some major problems during testing involving the hacked engine.
I couldn't make Identity work properly and, to be honest, it was a huge mistake to not test it out before inserting the new maps and scripts.
(I applied the patch of the hacked engine first, then the patch of Identity)

In the worst case scenario, I will have to transfer all maps and scripts manually.
I'll try to find a way around this problem but as it stands, it is currently unplayable.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
<Bad Stuff>

Blast...

Ah well - these things happen VG. It's always a risk when hacking a game. Hope you have backups! ^^ If you can't get a release out for a while, how about a few more screenies?

Either way, you have our support regardless. Keep working on it. :)

voicerader

Voicerader
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
D: this is definitely NOT what i wanted to hear... But, I shall still be eagerly awaiting it nonetheless.

By the way, I'm sure you don't know the answer, but... Is there any time period that we could expect this to be fixed? End of Jan. or Feb would sure be nice :3

Back