• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have a strange pet peeve for whistling. I severely dislike when someone whistles.. it is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

618px-Trollface_HD.png

I have one for people who spam attacks in video games.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Wait Yoshi what's the difference between a blanket and a cover? Have I been sleeping wrong?!

Wait sorry I didn't see this!! UHH a blanket is like..??? wait in the netherlands lmao it's like this

the blanket
vucrhgcjee.jpg

and the cotton thing cover you put over it
ikenik.nl-Cottonbaby-boerenbont-mini-dekenhoes-ledikant-groen-121205000007-31.jpg

right? or are they called different? ah well I meant the space on the front between those two

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't put anything on my blanket! You must live fancier than me.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
No we have to because it's too cold otherwise!

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Oh I was just replying to something from the previous page so it was kind of off-topic haha sorry.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When I get too cold I just use two blankets :( But then again I'm really apathetic on like...bedcovers. Like I never use a top sheet and I'm perfectly satisfied sleeping on a bed without a fitted sheet while most people would freak out haha.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah my bed has to be perfectly straight and flat, no wrinkles and whatever haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My room gets pretty warm at night so I just sleep with one blanket. My blanket is fleece <3

I kinda sorta *have* to make my bed...my mom hates seeing beds all messed up. It's her pet peeve. lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have a fleece blanket, I always seem to need it because my room is always freezing. The heat circulation isnt very good in my house. My room is also always a huge mess ^^; Maybe I better work on that...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Wait sorry I didn't see this!! UHH a blanket is like..??? wait in the netherlands lmao it's like this

the blanket
vucrhgcjee.jpg

and the cotton thing cover you put over it
ikenik.nl-Cottonbaby-boerenbont-mini-dekenhoes-ledikant-groen-121205000007-31.jpg

right? or are they called different? ah well I meant the space on the front between those two

That's a duvet, and a duvet cover technically.

And I don't usually make my bed either unless I decide to do a big tidy of the house or when I wash the sheets.

Years
I make my bed because sometimes I just want to sit there on top of the blanket and read or whatever. Of course my idea of making the bed is just making everything flat. I don't tuck in the corners and all of that.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
When people say 'blanket', they do mean a duvet, right? 'Cause when I was in America, I didn't get one and thought it was the weirdest thing. My friend's family gave me some sheets to cover myself up with in bed, and it was a very unusual way of sleeping. Not as unusual as my friend who sleeps in a Fijian sheet wrapped around his body, but he's an unusual case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back