• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, I only trade on Gen IV. I do have a copy of White version, but any Pokemon obtained through it are of no use in the shop (and of no use to me, because I never play it).

TreeTerraGames

Youtuber - Pokemon
Years
Sorry, I only trade on Gen IV. I do have a copy of White version, but any Pokemon obtained through it are of no use in the shop (and of no use to me, because I never play it).

Oh... Okay can I take the lv 1 turtwig then and I do have a lvl 100 latios or a level 49 palkia is that good enough or I have standard dogs?

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Sorry I haven't been checking this often enough, but I'm on now. Also if you have a Lotad that would be great aswell.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@TreeTerraGames
Whichever you want to send over will work, so long as it's either a legendary, event, or shiny Pokemon, in return for my Ralts. [:

@Yogisius
I don't think I have Lotad on my Gen IV game, but if you give me some time, I could try to get one. I actually have been busy today and haven't bred your Feebas yet, sorry. It will get done today, though.

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
When do you reckon you will be able to breed the Feebas as for me it's almost 1 and I might go to bed soon. What legendaries would you be willing to trade for the shiny Fearow legendary wise?

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Slender, just caught suicune i would love for you to put it to your collection.

do you have clones of giratina?

cause ill happily give you suicune for your shiny ponyta & Skitty [Male // Jolly nature // Highly persistent // Normalize]

unless you don't want to give me two thats fine.. if not ill take ponyta.

thanks in advance. ;)

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Yogisius
Ah, sorry, I hadn't realized we were in different time zones. It was only around 7:30pm for me when I posted that. Let me know when you want your Pokemon. [: Also, as for the starters, should I just grab any of the species you mentioned, or do you want specific ones?

@TreeTerraGames
Okay, sounds good. [:
So you just want Turtwig #5 and the shiny Ralts? I'll have to clone it, but I will attempt to get that done today, if I have time.

@Batto
Currently no clones of Giratina, but if you're asking because you want one, I can clone it for you. Skitty and Ponyta should be fine, but just a heads up that it will be a little while before I'll have them cloned. x; I'm still working on mastering the GTS glitch haha.

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Don't worry about the starters I've got them all now, I would be free anytime from now for the feebas and spiritomb. Also have you got a bagon available because I cannot get them on Diamond

Thanks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have Diamond version, as well, but I can get a Bagon. I've been somewhat busy, but I'll attempt to have it by today. What time zone are you in? (So we can plan a time for trading.)

I'm in -5 (which is EST). It's 4:06pm here as I post this.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Hi! I would love to get these following

#1 Spiritomb Lv. 1
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Serious // Hates to lose
Moveset: Pursuit, Confuse Ray, Spite, Shadow Sneak

#3 Eevee lv. 1
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest // Somewhat of a clown
Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

#3 Duskull lv. 1
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm // Alert to sounds
Moveset: Leer, Night Shade, Will-O-Wisp, Payback

#2 Swablue lv.1
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Jolly // Alert to sounds
Moveset: Peck, Growl, Safeguard

My Heart Gold FC is 0262 1253 3957
Thank you very very much!

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Your Pokemon have been reserved. (:
Let me know when you're available for trading. They will remain reserved for one week.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
I guess I'm available now! Heart Gold is okay right? I didn't see any mention to which game you're trading in. Also I didn't see your FC here.
I have a few questions though
how do we go about trading? meet in the union room? the wi-fi plaza? I don't really know the difference (sorry for my noobishness :D )

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yep, HeartGold is 4th generation, so it will work. [:
My FC is 2237 5687 0364.

I had to look it up to confirm exact instructions because I only battle and trade using my copy of Diamond version. Just go to the basement of the Pokemon center and speak to the woman there (the one in the middle) and she'll take you into the wifi club. We can meet there to trade.

I won't be able to trade for around half of an hour. Will you be available then?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Yeah. Just send my a PM when you're ready, I'll refresh every couple of mintues

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My plans changed several times and I won't be able to trade until later tonight. I'll PM you when I can, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Oh. Well that's absolutely okay, but it'll probably be tomorrow seeing that it's already 04:36 AM here and I should really be sleeping.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, sorry about that haha. I hadn't realized it was that late where you live. I'm available for trading now, if you are.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
@Batto
Currently no clones of Giratina, but if you're asking because you want one, I can clone it for you. Skitty and Ponyta should be fine, but just a heads up that it will be a little while before I'll have them cloned. x; I'm still working on mastering the GTS glitch haha.

Thats fine. maybe you can just post me a visitors message on my profile when you have the clones ready?

Back