• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
I will tell you just like I told the last one that ask me that question, I have no idea how to make out what the judge says.

"Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its <best stat>" = Best Stats. If he goes on, it means it's tied.
"Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it." = 31 IVs. If he doesn't say that at the end exactly, I'm not interested.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
"Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its <best stat>" = Best Stats. If he goes on, it means it's tied.
"Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it." = 31 IVs. If he doesn't say that at the end exactly, I'm not interested.

He says that for all that you listed above.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You listed a bunch of Pokemon back in my shop, but I didn't have all the Pokemon you requested so I just listed the ones I have here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8147176&postcount=20 (Natu, Pineco, Doublade, Litwick (flash fire), and Bergmite)

Don't know if you're still interested. If you are, we'll do a 5:5 deal.

Sorry for the delay, but 5 for 5 is fine with me, I will look at your list again as my request may have changed since I got about 40 more shinys today.

Years
Out of those, I currently have spares of Pineco, Magnemite, and Elekid.

You could try requesting others, but if you strictly want the 5 you listed, you'll have to wait for me to clone them with 2 3DS which is time consuming.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Out of those, I currently have spares of Pineco, Magnemite, and Elekid.

You could try requesting others, but if you strictly want the 5 you listed, you'll have to wait for me to clone them with 2 3DS which is time consuming.

Let me ask you, because cloning that way is very simple, just in my opinion, which 3ds do you ask for the trade from and what time do you turn off your ds on?

Years
I haven't done the 2 3DS method yet for a while.

But if I remember correctly, usually I send the trade request from the one receiving the "good" Pokemon, and I turn off at 4.5 seconds.

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi RNC!
Would you be interested in:
Shiny unown (A) Adamant
Shiny sudowoodo Gentle
Shiny Ampharos Sassy
Shiny Roselia Rash
Shiny Zebstrika Brave
Shiny Sableye Bold
Shiny Larvitar Lonely

I believe RNC would be interested in those. I'll let her know about your offer :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC!
Would you be interested in:
Shiny unown (A) Adamant
Shiny Ampharos Sassy
Shiny Roselia Rash
Shiny Zebstrika Brave

Only the ones in the list above. What would you like for them?

I believe RNC would be interested in those. I'll let her know about your offer :)
Thanks for the help.

Is there anything in my shop you want for Spritzee?
I will take a look in just a bit for you.

Back