• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
To counter this. I'll be releasing Beta v0.73 soon, which will not only fix thoes gamebreaking glitches, but advance the game to the end of chapter 4 (aka: hypervisor #2)
BUT don't mistake it for Demo 7b- so newgame+, shification, and various other things still won't be avaliable until a later date.
v0.73 will probably be up by the time the new website comes online again. Maybe a week or so in timeframe.

what are you trying to do?? I have papers to write and grades to keep up, I'll never get anything done constantly playing your new release ;-;

I can't wait to see the new website! and congrats on all the progress you've made

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
cool, will fix thoes, except the ones where the attack name has been split into 2, I did it on purpose, because it doesn't make much sense combining thoes names as there's no order to it. (psybeam, bubblebeam vs hyper beam??? wut?)
Alright that makes sense, I guess. (Though I don't think Psy Beam looks quite right...)

As for the website, the forum, media, and blog links are not working.
It also doesn't look much different, but okay :P

[Edit]
I'm attempting to redownload .724 since I wanted a fresh install, but the download speed is incredibly slow. Has it always been like this?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I just thought of something. Are you adding in Sylveon? Sorry if this has already been asked. It's just that you have the Sinnoh Eeveelutions so..?
Nope. no fairy type in game. so no sylveon.
Eevee will get 8 evolutions by the end of the game though.

what are you trying to do?? I have papers to write and grades to keep up, I'll never get anything done constantly playing your new release ;-;

I can't wait to see the new website! and congrats on all the progress you've made
Hahaha, thanks :D

I wanna be a beta tester!
If you download the latest version and report any bug or error that hasn't already been reported, then you're already a beta tester.

that

Alright that makes sense, I guess. (Though I don't think Psy Beam looks quite right...)

As for the website, the forum, media, and blog links are not working.
It also doesn't look much different, but okay :P

[Edit]
I'm attempting to redownload .724 since I wanted a fresh install, but the download speed is incredibly slow. Has it always been like this?

I decided to just reupload the old website, so people can still download the game. It'll redirect to my new website when it's completed.

not sure about the download speed. I might be switching to mega.co.nz as my main host because mediafire has been gone pretty bad lately.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Wow, that was a fast reply :P
I just remembered, you might want to update the main post.
Just a few pointers:
1) Don't make text span the whole width, cut it off at a certain length and go to the next line, makes it much easier to read (progress section).
2) One of the screens has my username in it... oops >.< (Pretty much at the top of the post)
3) This one is my fault - the first three screenshots are a bit too large to fit on some screens and go out of the borders. It would be better to either split it into three image files or to resize it so it is smaller.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
the uploading site you mentioned, mega.co.nz, really is remarkable, I'm definitely using it for my uploads, it has a higher file size than media fire, I haven't actually tested the download speed and such, but the file size sold me right away

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Excuse me, has anyone found a way to play this on an android? Only ips patches work on this, and DOSbox,, the only app I know that can play .exe files, says this is invalid.

Years
Is this a glitch? In Ferrus town, biggs and his partner were at the gate of Ferrus town. I biked offroad and talked to them but nothing. I biked down and to the path and the event activated. I think the event was not set on the grass.

Another bug. When you adopt a pichu at the adoption agency, it costed 500$ but when I bought it, my money did not go down.

Last edited:

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
Years
Game is broken as of last patch at the Mind Path. I have tried every possible combination of answers with the "psychic" and she will not accept them as correct.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Game is broken as of last patch at the Mind Path. I have tried every possible combination of answers with the "psychic" and she will not accept them as correct.

Hmm... have you tried n,n,y,n,y?

Is this a glitch? In Ferrus town, biggs and his partner were at the gate of Ferrus town. I biked offroad and talked to them but nothing. I biked down and to the path and the event activated. I think the event was not set on the grass.

Another bug. When you adopt a pichu at the adoption agency, it costed 500$ but when I bought it, my money did not go down.
Oh yep. indeed a glitch. hadn't done the grass tiles for that encounter.
fixed the free pichu

Excuse me, has anyone found a way to play this on an android? Only ips patches work on this, and DOSbox,, the only app I know that can play .exe files, says this is invalid.
It's windows only, you could use an emulator, but im not aware of any windows emulators on android.

the uploading site you mentioned, mega.co.nz, really is remarkable, I'm definitely using it for my uploads, it has a higher file size than media fire, I haven't actually tested the download speed and such, but the file size sold me right away
cool, i'll definetly use it then. Plus i live in NZ, so thats a bonus.

Wow, that was a fast reply :P
I just remembered, you might want to update the main post.
Just a few pointers:
1) Don't make text span the whole width, cut it off at a certain length and go to the next line, makes it much easier to read (progress section).
2) One of the screens has my username in it... oops >.< (Pretty much at the top of the post)
3) This one is my fault - the first three screenshots are a bit too large to fit on some screens and go out of the borders. It would be better to either split it into three image files or to resize it so it is smaller.
Will fix thoes. thanks :)

DarkDoom3000

Years
Huh. I just noticed the lack of... well, anything recent in the media section.
Will it be okay if I make a video?

Yeah, feel free to :)

I've been a little lazy in the media department. Mainly because I have nothing really "new" to show off. Though Im planning to do a "media blitz" running up to the release of Demo 7b. Gonna try get the word out about the game as much as possible. lots more sites, and generally, getting the visibility on SPEE up.

Im going to be making a trailer soon, have any ideas of what to put in it? and what music to use?
I was thinking show bits of the oak intro, including when oak goes all glitchy. show getting eevee.
show tetra element. battle system. falkner. more glitchyness. corrupted pokemon. a short scene with the "sidequest started" prompt. a trophy prompt. then full on degradation into the code world. with bits of M warning of the new generation. show more bits of switching eevee. etc.

gonna have to record a lot gameplay for that one.

DarkDoom3000

Years
game froze after i beat biggs and wedge in the city where elm is

Yeah, common glitch. Just hop back into the sewers just before the biggs/wedge fight. (after you defeat the final grunt near the gym)

can't wait to release the new version so i won't have to worry about this glitch anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
So I downloaded this wanting to try it. I was planning to write a article on it but when I get "creature encounters", the game says "not implemented yet". So the first one I found I ignored but the second is along the primary path (gps leads me toward it) so I can progress through the rest of the game. I am familiar with testing games and mods for games so I'll hold off on writing anything on this game. Just giving a bug report I guess.

DarkDoom3000

Years
So I downloaded this wanting to try it. I was planning to write a article on it but when I get "creature encounters", the game says "not implemented yet". So the first one I found I ignored but the second is along the primary path (gps leads me toward it) so I can progress through the rest of the game. I am familiar with testing games and mods for games so I'll hold off on writing anything on this game. Just giving a bug report I guess.

Hmm. interesting. can you elaborate what happens and where this happens?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
ah, cool :D

-----

Im nearing completion of the website, here's a preview of what to expect.
http://dreammodule.com
As you may notice, Im starting a game dev studio- Dream Module (which in reality, is just my bedroom) Site looks a lot nicer than the current one, and has cool JS transitions, which im quite proud of. It's still very much in development. The content side is lacking, but the function side is pretty much done.

The current website(pokemoneevee.com) will redirect to the eevee edition page of my dream module website when completed.

The new beta is nearing completion too. Im hoping to get both done in the next couple of days.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
ah, cool :D

-----

Im nearing completion of the website, here's a preview of what to expect.
http://dreammodule.com
As you may notice, Im starting a game dev studio- Dream Module (which in reality, is just my bedroom) Site looks a lot nicer than the current one, and has cool JS transitions, which im quite proud of. It's still very much in development. The content side is lacking, but the function side is pretty much done.

The current website(pokemoneevee.com) will redirect to the eevee edition page of my dream module website when completed.

The new beta is nearing completion too. Im hoping to get both done in the next couple of days.

I have to ask, will there be any Halloween tricks and treats to be had in the new update?

Back