• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Ollies Fakemon!

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
~~#FAKEMON GALLERY#~~
|Hey guys, i've been doing fakemon for a while now and i've been uploading them to DA. Heres my problem, i don't get many views |
|I was wondering what you guys thought of my art, not begging for views or watchers!|
|Do you guys like them? Should i carry on? |
|Please dont just look at my work and leave the thread! Leave at least some comment or something |
|Thank you all guys, heres the work!|
(The ones with the cooler looking pokeball logo are my newer ones)

Fakemon-

Spoiler:

Trainers-​
Spoiler:

My DA for Maps and stuff for info on my Region- http://scarred-zoroark.deviantart.com/

Sorry if the images are a little bit big!

Last edited:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I dont really have a problem with any of those. Except for maybe the creepy looking bat creature.

Years
Malypumpkin, Mibear and Sacloth wouldn't look out of place in Pokémon at all! Not sure if you do spriting at all but if not then I'd love to make a sprite of them when I have time.

Most of these are really good designs, but probably be more suited in Digimon, which is fine! Pyrox and Crodent would especially make great Digimon.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Malypumpkin, Mibear and Sacloth wouldn't look out of place in Pokémon at all! Not sure if you do spriting at all but if not then I'd love to make a sprite of them when I have time.

Most of these are really good designs, but probably be more suited in Digimon, which is fine! Pyrox and Crodent would especially make great Digimon.

I would love you to sprite some! Its great to know someone actually likes my work enough to do that!

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I think the first lot are a bit crap but Crodent, Dizohorn and Adulthorn are really interesting and well drawn, so it seems like you're getting better with practice. Keep it up, you have some great ideas.

Back