• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Well no shinies yet but I still have half the week to go. I've been focussing more on Hitmonlee today, but have had no luck. I wish I could hurry up and get this thing!

And shinyhunter, good natures for Mr. Mime would be: Calm, Bold, Modest or Timid. Bad natures would be: Adamant, Lonely, Naughty or Brave.

Thanks Dp I really appreciate it. Well ive been sring for Mewtwo most of the day and Hatching for Mr. Mime as well so wish me luck.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'll pop in and say pretty much the same thing: I wish I could hurry up and get this thing!! Just as my friend Shiny Umbreon Hunter said, Charmander is being hard to get. But however in my case, today marks 2 months that I've tried to get one.

I've "hunted" all 3 of my targets today (mainly the 3rd one which isn't Char or Mite), but will probably do 'double trouble' for Charmander later and hope to pull off what I done with Totodile, but it'd be like, x8...
It's getting ridiculous and pathetic, really. But I strive onward even if it's tough.

But you know what's cool? In FR while I was looking for my 3rd target, I found a place I didn't know even existed! It was just a little aclove I could Surf to, and I found a PP Up there!!! KOOL! :D

-DDD

piggy555

Custom User Title
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 9, 2007
Hi all. I was hoping I could join the Shiney Hunters Club. I've been wanting to join for a while, but i broke my sp 2 years ago so...

I'm not sure if it counts, but i did catch a shiney linoone in a previous game, but i dont have it anymore. And once i buy my ds tomorrow, I'm gonna start hunting shiney treekco.(sp?)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Haha, Hey Mike! ^.^

Guys, this is Mike... my RL friend, and we are getting our DS' tomorrow! So I guess that means I will be getting Diamond in a few weeks.

Gawd, I'm starting to love this month: April21st is the first day of NBA playoffs and Toronto is in it!
April22: D/P Comes out! 8D

Anywho, no new shinies here. I am currently training my Torkoal, so maybe I'll find a shiny sooner or later. =X

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm gonna try going for an all-nighter, too, despite it being a school night. I'll alternate between Abra and Latias so that I don't get too bored.

Good thing I have chargers right next to the bed. After looking at Alakazam's movepool in D/P, I want a shiny Abra (for Alakazam, of course) quite a bit more. Good luck to everyone else.

And does anyone else think some of the D/P sprites are kinda...well, ugly? Latias' sprite, especially the shiny form, looks very bad to me. When I see a shiny Abra, it almost blinds me! :D

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh the shiny pokemon I wish I had on my game would be STEELIX, Jirachi, Nosepass and Scizor. Yeah I want all steel type shinies x__X Lol I'm currently hunting Magnemite on my Emerald and SRing for Lileep on my Sapphire. Heh weird you don't often see that many people with shiny fossil pokes lol, especially the R/S/E ones xD OOh since its Friday the 13th *eerie* I'm gonna tempt the bad luck and go into the safari zone for one tour :o Yeah I'm crazy x__X Good luck (or is it Bad luck?) to everyone on their hunts!

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
Years
Topic: What shiny pokemon do you wish you have in your games?

Umbreon, Heracross, Sneasle, Scizor, Charizard, and Dialga (when D/P is Released). Also Charmander still isn't coming up Shiny, but I plan on doing an all-dayer? to get charmander shiny. Wish Me Luck.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
The shinies I'd like would be Kangaskhan, Houndoom, Cradily (with Recover), and Drapion. These are ones I will probably never be able to hunt.

Also I got Emerald today so I can clone my pokes before transferring them to Pearl when I get it, and I may hunt a shiny Johto starter too.

No new shinies, and my all-nighter was foiled so I'll try again tonight. Wish me luck!

Years
The shinies I'd like would be Kangaskhan, Houndoom, Cradily (with Recover), and Drapion. These are ones I will probably never be able to hunt.

Also I got Emerald today so I can clone my pokes before transferring them to Pearl when I get it, and I may hunt a shiny Johto starter too.

No new shinies, and my all-nighter was foiled so I'll try again tonight. Wish me luck!

You don't have to doublepost.
I would like Shiny Lugia more than anything really

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well now that its the weekend i've decided to hunt for a shiny hitmonlee for some friendly competition with dark parukia (And because it looks cool.)

Back