• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
I'm loving the snow tiles :P.
There are only a few mapping errors, like on route 32 I think.
The tree tops don't have a water backtile so the water has cut off the trees, but anyway, pretty good.

Do you have any plans to add new scripts or side-stories to the game. It would be cool if you did.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
What software do you use to edit the map and fly locations on the map. I use cyclone but that doesn't workout because it doesnt change where fly locations are and the names

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I'm loving the snow tiles :P.
There are only a few mapping errors, like on route 32 I think.
The tree tops don't have a water backtile so the water has cut off the trees, but anyway, pretty good.

Do you have any plans to add new scripts or side-stories to the game. It would be cool if you did.
The mapping errors are corrected in my Version.
The storyline will have new scripts.

What software do you use to edit the map and fly locations on the map. I use cyclone but that doesn't workout because it doesnt change where fly locations are and the names
Yes with cyclone you can only edit the worldmap. Actually, we are searching the flightpoints on the maps, that we can edit them.

Yeah, will there be any new areas in this? This is what lack gold/silver re-makes.
For the moment there won't be any new areas but i won't say too much ;)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Like everyone else, I'm very impressed with the day/night system. This hack looks very good. Keep it up!

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
Awesome I knew this hack would be cool. I just hope that beta 1 goes far or even very far. Day and Night Snow tiles and the 251 Pokémon is nice indeed. Keep up the excellent work yo this is a game that will be 100% awesome.

I found the wrong code for your support bar, If you use the wrap HTML button instead of the code one in the advanced settings of editing a post you can see the whole code without having the support bar appear.

The Correct Code
HTML:
[url="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=82022"][img]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/88/pokemoneissturmfq6.png[/img][/url]

Suggestion if you click on the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
So guys, have you finished with the mapping of Johto? ('cause all mapping and no scripting is not that fun... I hope you start the scripting phase soon if it still hasn't started... :D)

Maybe Mastermind will figure out a way to repoint the Wild Pokemon data in the map depending on the time of day? ('cause that seems like one of the few things that could be missing on the remakes made on any version, but I don't know, sounds impossible...)

By the way, since you are using Emerald, how's the free space doing? (or you already had to expand the rom?)

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
pretty cool hack. but to many GSC hacks out spice it up

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2007
Looks a great hack. I love the snow tiles and day and night. Looking forward to the beta :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
WOW THIS HACK LOOKS AWESOME!!
Keep it up.
Cant wait for the beta

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2021
I was just thinking, since the land is covered in snow, instead of getting a bike, how about a snow mobile? I think that would be pretty cool.

Great job with the day and night though. That was one of my favorite features in Gold and Silver.

Another Question, Are you going to try to add the pokegear utilities to the game?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Hello all im new and im from Bulgaria i dont speak very good english but ... about the hack i like it so much and i cant waith for the beta release :) so please can u make it faster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back