• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ametrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pika24

Pokemon Ametrine FTW
Years
man oh man i have to agree with you it is great. To why it sounds different rmxp tends to alter bgm (background music)

Little side note: why do we have to sign in to see this thread :(

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
Well done, Dew. You did the trees I ripped justice. I love the look of your tiles and I look forward to playing this demo myself. Keep up the awesome work!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Looking amazing Dew I love the way you make the tiles work together so well.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
A big update is coming!
ametrinescreens.png

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
nice screens dew, I can't wait to see why there's a machine in the middle of a cave!

MegaNew

Pokémon Unetta Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
Ahh this is so very nice, makes me want to test demo so bad.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
As always, the tiles are beautiful.
I will always follow as if it were an official game.
Keep up the great work! ^^

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Dude this game is probably one of the most visually stunning poke game that I have seen in a long time, great work.

That said, I am interested to see some screens from some of the systems and stuff, like I hope you have some fresh takes on the different menus and interfaces.

Just saw something interesting in the latest screens which really makes me excited about seeing the interface stuff in the future, is that a pointer on the third screen down on the right column! Thats definitely exciting if that is what it is! Especially because there is no dual screen!

PokeFanv1

I Am Kira Hachi
Years
Good job, like it. Nice job making the Zoura overworld. Looks like it could be the real thing! I'll be looking for some updates!

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
This game is great, especially the graphics! Keep up the excellent work!

pika24

Pokemon Ametrine FTW
Years
sweet i wish i could make games like these but i all i get is a empty scree.n hour of countless work all down the drain. But you I know it hard work but you make it hard. This is the best thread out there good luck with it ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2011
Great job Dewitty, I like your style keep up the good work, I am looking forward for more xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back