• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
88.i watched most of the animes of 90s it was the best time and best anime i ever watched..i remember when my mom used to wake me up to watch those on early mornings weekends..breakfast and happy watching..it was the best thing in the world <33

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
90.During that time..animes had stories beautiful stories..you followed every ep to see what gonna happen next and you even felt like main characters is a friend..like Romeo's blue skies and Remi and princess Sara and Gwindolin etc...but now all you see is hentai,Echhi and yaoi\Yuri...D I R T Y and very shallow stories also

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Spoiler:

Edit - I forgot, you're supposed to write words on posts.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
92.well,of course smiles are the same..but they already lost the innocence we used to see!i used to admire anime so much that i wrote my own stories but all what i see now makes me hate it

look at this

tumblr_lmkb31fqOW1qdw787o1_500.png

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

There was less of it, too. The cliches back then weren't as ostentatious and...well...cliche as they are now. There wasn't as much to base a cliche off of back then. Heck, anime has practically exploded since the 90s (though the 90s were really the beginning of this, really), and it's because of that that we see so much blending between them.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It depends on the anime in question. I certainly think there's more crap now than there was back then. Or at least more popular crap. Or both. And WAY more generic stuffz.

EDIT: I mean, there was a lot of Smaller Company/Independent stuff that was made back then, and that stuff was generally bad, but the stuff that...well...wasn't (in other words, stuff made by at least moderately sized studios/producers) were more or less good more often than they are today, where so many anime are done by larger companies.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

One of us is too drunk because I don't have a clue what you just said, I'm only a little bit drunk btw

Back then the same anime was made over and over again, exactly the same as today. Just back then it happened to be a show about robots blowing up in space whereas now it's Azumanga clones.

Also going back to "but now all you see is hentai,Echhi and yaoi\Yuri...D I R T Y and very shallow stories also".....there is nothing right about that statement at all.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess my points aren't making themselves across.

There is always loads of rubbish and the odd gem. There will always be trends, which after a short while become full of cliche. 'tis just the way entertainment is. Films. Music. Everything is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back