• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Which is better since you dont get overloaded with threads every single time the males win (or females)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still wished that I could figure out how many posts I have here in Forum Games. Oh well.

TY

I kinda calculated from the most recent threads and i have like 3323+ posts here

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think it's so important that I would ask Audy. :v

Counting up my posts from the three counting threads (most recent versions) though I have 4509 from just those three so.

TY

Its insane how much i post here lately, i had a period i was inactive for a while, but now ill just post in every game since i like FG way too much <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FG has grown up from being this bothersome child to one that I love just as much as PT. :b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FG and PT are mine. <3 Though since I've posted in FG longer than I have in PT I tend to come here more often. Still ♥

Oh this actually reminds me though that I need to make new Puzzles for the PokeLeague. I should have thought of that when PC was down earlier whoops.

TY

I post sometimes in PT, but im not really into it as i am in FG, since FG is more random than PT, cause PT is, as the name says, stricted to Pokemon.

oh and 41 :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Probably why I post here in FG more myself. But PT is great when I want to get away from FG or I have nothing to say around here .

TY

Its mostly FG for me, and if my name is on almost every recent thread or i have nothing to say im most likely gonna play games instead of posting a lot somewhere else

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't be a mod if it wasn't for PT so you can say I have some sort of bias. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back