• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Chosen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Characters:

Ken- Partner: Commandramon- Digivice: Black

Joel- Partner: Coronamon- Digivice: Pink

Sakai- Partner: Lopmon- Digivice: Orange

Alice- Partner: Guilmon- Digivice: Red

Kai- Patner: Lunamon- Digivice: Yellow

Lee- Partner: Wormmon- Digivice: Green

Percy- Partner: Veemon- Digivice: Blue

Digivice:

DavissD3.jpg

This is the Digivices we'll be using, they look coolest... as I believe... They come in the following colored grips: Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Black (with gray center), and Orange. I call the Black one.

Digivolution:

Digivolution takes place when the Digimon is under extreme emotion, or for survival. The transition from Baby to In-training takes place within hours, while In-training to Rookie could take weeks.

Commandramon:

Baby-- Bombmon
Bombmon.jpg

In-training-- Missimon
Missimon.jpg

Attacks

* Missile Crash

Rookie-- Commandramon
Commandramon.jpg

Attacks

* M16 Assassin: Fires from his hand-held assault rifle.
* DCD Bomb: Throws a bomb at his foes.
* Strike Claw: Attacks his enemy with a beam on his claw.

Champion-- Sealsdramon
Sealsdramon.jpg

Attacks

* Death Behind: A jab from his knife.
* Scouter Monoeye: Measures the weak point of his opponent in an instant.

Ultimate-- Tankdramon
Tankdramon.jpg

Attacks

* Striper Cannon (Striver Cannon): Fires a tiny loaded nuclear warhead and everything in a 30km radius becomes scorched earth.
* Gatling Blast (Blast Gattling): Fires 3600 bullets in one second. An attack used in close combat.

Mega-- Darkdramon
Darkdramon.jpg

Attacks

* Dark Roar: Fires an energy orb made of pure Dark Matter from his mouth.
* Cyber Lance: Attacks with the weapon mounted on his right arm. This lance is strong as Gallantmon's Gram Lance.

DNA-- Chaosmon (with BantyoLeomon)
Chaosmon.jpg

Signature Attacks

* Bantyo Blade (覇王両断剣, Haō Ryōdanken?, Conquerer's Divide): A single decisive stroke with the Bantyo Blade which slices the adversary in half.

* Dark Prominence: Fires the digital cell-destroying Gigastic Cannon in the Darkdra-Arm.

DNA-- Ultimate Chaosmon (with BantyoLeomon, Varodurumon, and Sleipmon)
UltimateChaosmon.jpg

Attacks

* Ultima Burst: Energy is released from the Digi-Cores and fired all at once at the enemy.
* Broken Destroy: Sends all of his arms to crush everything in their path.

Coronamon:

Baby-- Unknown... (Will call Solmon (A small yellow orb with eyes)

In-training-- Sunmon
Sunmon.jpg

Attacks

* Bubble Blow (Adhesive Bubbles): An attack that involves firing bubbles from the mouth.

Rookie-- Coronamon
Coronamon.jpg

Attacks

* CoroKnuckle: Punches enemies with his flaming fist.
* Corona Flame: Shoots fire from his forehead.
* Petit Prominence: Winds his whole body with fire to defend or tackle the enemy.

Champion-- Firamon
Firamon.jpg

Attacks

* Flame Dive: Winds his whole body with fire and comes down quickly from the sky to tackle.
* Fira Claw: Winds his front leg(s) with fire and scratches the enemy.
* Fira Bomb: Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.

Ultimate-- Flaremon
Flaremon.jpg

Attacks

* Guren Juuou Ha (紅蓮獣王波 Crimson Beast King Wave): Centers the spirit of lion and fire at his fist and releases a lion-shaped energy wave.
* Kurenai Shishi no Mai (紅.獅子の舞 Red Lion Dance): Winds his fists and legs with fire and give the enemy punches and kicks at a high speed.
* Seisei no Houkou (清々の咆哮 Refreshing Roar): Turns the fire into a purifying shockwave and releases it with a roar to dissolve the enemy's data.

Mega-- Apollomon
Apollomon.jpg

Attacks

* Sol Blaster: Releases "sun balls" which are even hotter than the fireball on his back.
* Phoebos Blow: Concentrates his power to launch a deadly punch.
* Arrow of Apollo: Releases fiery arrows continuously from the two jewels on his hands.

DNA-- None (Will make up in RP)

Guilmon:

Baby--

In-training-- Gigimon
Gigimon.jpg

Attacks

* Bubble Blow (Adhesive Bubbles): An attack that involves firing bubbles from the mouth.

Rookie-- Guilmon
Guilmon.jpg

Attacks

* Pyro Sphere (Fireball): Guilmon spits a concentrated blast of fire from his mouth.
* Rock Breaker: Guilmon hits his opponent with a huge amount of force, almost like he is throwing a rock at his opponent.

Champion-- Growlmon
Growlmon.jpg

Attacks:

* Pyro Blaster (Exhaust Flame): Growlmon shoots a powerful fire ball from his mouth.
* Dragon Slash (Plasma Blade): Growlmon charges the blades on his arms with energy and slashes his enemies.

Ultimate-- WarGrowlmon
Wargrowlmon.jpg

Attacks:

* Atomic Blaster: Fires a strong energy beam from the two cannons on his chest.
* Plasma Blade (Double Edge): He powers up the blades on his arms and fires them at the enemy.
* Trinity Burst: In this combined attack with Taomon and Rapidmon, WarGrowlmon turns into a crystal-like form, then a beam of energy, and then he combines with the other two (also in the form of energy beams at this point) into an energy arrow that resembles a crane.

Mega-- Megidramon (No ill effects, is a possibility, can do both megas)
Megidramon.jpg

Attacks:

* Energy Burst: A large red burst of energy is released from his body.

Mega-- Gallantmon
Gallantmon211312.jpg

Attacks

* Lightning Joust (Royal Saber): Gallantmon shoots out energy at the opponent from his Gram Lance.
* Shield of the Just (Final Elysium): Gallantmon fires an energy beam from his Aegis Shield.
* Dragon Driver: A joint attack with Grani - the two drive themselves right into their opponent.
* Yuggoth Blaster: A joint attack with Grani - a blue tri-bolo energy attack that shoots from Grani's mouth.

Steed-- Grani (Rides it)
Grani_%28Digimon%29.jpg

Mega Mode-- Gallantmon Crimson Mode (Merges with Grani)
Crimson.JPG

Attacks

* Crimson Light (Quo Vadis): Gallantmon Crimson Mode shatters the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion.
* Final Justice (Final Elysian): He obliterates his adversaries with the full might of his Gungnir.

DNA-- (will make some in RP)

Lopmon:

Baby--

In-training-- Kokomon
Kokomon.jpg

Attacks

* Koko Crusher (Double Bubble): Kokomon fires off a stream of bubbles.

Rookie-- Lopmon
Lopmon.jpg

Attacks

* Blazing Ice: Lopmon leaps into the air and quickly shoots small icy crystalline bolts from his mouth that can harm its enemies as well as freeze them.
* Lop Twister (Petit Twister): Spins to form a tornado that it can impact with or throw.

Champion-- Wendigomon
Wendigomon.jpg

Attacks

* Howling Destroyer (Destoyed Voice): Six cannons protrude from his chest, firing an onslaught of energy bullets. Known as "Koko Crusher" in Digimon the movie.
* Cable Crusher (Club Arm): Extends his arms to punch and grab enemies (This attack is also used by diaboromon the other digimon affected by the same virus).

Ultimate-- Antylamon
Antylamondeva.jpg

Attacks

* Asipatravana[3]: Attacks with both hands' "Treasure Axes" by spinning like a tornado.
* Bunny Blades (Bǎo Fǔ (『宝斧』, Bǎo Fǔ? lit. "Treasure Axe")): Transforms his paws into Labrys. In this state, they can either be used for melee combat or to throw blades of pink energy.

Mega-- Cherubimon Pure
Cherubimon.gif

Attacks

* Lightning Spear: Creates a bolt of lightning and throws it at the enemy.
* Storm of Judgment (Heaven's Judgement): Summons a thunder cloud that drops a set number of lightning bolts.

Mega-- Cherubimon Corrupted
Cherubimon_virus.jpg

Attacks

* Lightning Spear: Creates a bolt of lightning and throws it at the enemy.
* Terminal Judgment (Heaven's Judgement): A bigger variation of Storm of Judgement.
* Thousand Spears: Creates multiple Lightning Spears.
* Lightning Blast: Unleashes a blast of energy from his mouth.

DNA-- (Come up with some in RP)

Lunamon:

Baby-- Eclipmon (Imagine a blob with a crescent moon on it's chest-area)

In-training-- Moonmon
Moonmon1.jpg
\
Attacks

Rookie-- Lunamon
Lunamon.jpg

Attacks

* Luna Claw: Attacks by using her claws of which power of darkness filled in.
* Tear Shot: Concentrates her power to the antenna and shoots a graceful water ball to the opponent.
* Lop Ear Ripple: Rolls her ears and releases foam swirls to wind the opponent.
* Demi Dart: Throws a small purple dart which strikes its opponent.

Champion-- Lekismon
Lekismon.jpg

Attacks

* Moon Night Bomb: Throws against the enemy with a water bubble created by her 'Moon Gloves'. It can cause the enemy to fall asleep.
* Tear Arrow: Shoots the enemy with a pretty ice arrow from the stickup on her back.
* Moon Night Kick: Jumps up high and comes down quickly to give a strong kick.

Ultimate-- Crescemon
Crescemon.jpg

Attacks

* Lunatic Dance: Uses steps like dancing to delude the enemy, then uses her weapon Nuova Luna to slash.
* Ice Archery: Change the Nuova Luna into bowgun form and releases ice arrows.
* Dark Archery: Change the Nuova Luna into bowgun form and releases arrows of dark energy.

Mega-- Dianamon
Dianamon.jpg

Attacks

* Crescent Haken: Slashes the enemy after deluding them by creating illusions using the mystic power of the moon.
* Arrow of Artemis: Shoots the enemy with sharp ice arrows from the stickups on her back.
* Goodnight Moon: Releases moonlight from the "Goodnight Sisters" on her legs, causing her enemy to fall asleep.

DNA-- (come up with in RP)

Veemon:

Baby-- Chikomon
Chikomon.jpg

In-training-- DemiVeemon
DemiVeemon.jpg

Attacks

* Hop Attack: A full body tackle.

Rookie-- Veemon
V-mon.gif

Attacks

* Vee-Headbutt (V-mon Head): Charges and headbutts the opponent with tremendous force

Champion-- ExVeemon
Exveemon.jpg

Attacks

* Vee-Laser (X-Laser): Fires a laser from the X on its chest.
* Critical Crunch (Strong Crunch): Bites and crunches the enemy.
* Vee-Punch/Vee-Kick: In the dub, ExVeemon would sometimes call these out.

Ultimate/DNA--Paildramon (ExVeemon and Stingmon)
Paildramon.jpg

Attacks

* Desperado Blaster: Fires energy bullets from the weapons on his hips.
* Cable Catcher (Esgreamer): Fires off its claws and binds his enemy like wires.
* Sting Strike : Attacks with the spikes on its arms.

Mega/DNA-- Imperialdramon (Paildramon digivolved)
Imperialdramon.gif

Attacks

* Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on its back, causing major disaster. It only functions as a "normal" hyperlaser cannon in the Real World, however.
* Splendor Blade: Imperialdramon slashes at its enemies with blades of energy made within the "spikes" on its arm armor.
* Mega Crusher (Mega Death): Fires a blast of dark matter from its mouth. The enemy is sucked into the resulting black hole, and is disintegrated to mere particles. Like the Positron Laser however, it only functions as a "normal" dragon breath in the Real World.

Mode-- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
ImperialdramonFighter.gif

Attacks

* Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on its right arm, causing major disaster. It only functions as a "normal" hyperlaser cannon in the Real World, however. The attack is more 'laser-ish' upon Fighter and Paladin Modes.
* Giga Crusher (Giga Death): Transforms the Positron Laser on its arm into a bigger form held by both arms which fires a powerful blast of dark matter on its enemy. Alternately it can fire the same attack when the dragon mouth on its chest opens up with the PL protruding from it to fire a white spherical version.

Mode-- Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
ImperialdramonPaladin.gif

Attacks

* Omni Sword (Omega Blade): Strikes its opponents with the Omega Blade. The Blade may also contain datas of human positive emotions for an extra ability known as the Initialize (an Western Alphabet equivalent of the Digimon Alphabet of these letters are engraved upon the Omega Blade's side).

Wormmon:

Baby-- Leafmon
Leafmon.jpg

In-training-- Minomon
Minomon.jpg

Attacks

* Pincone Attack (Pinecone): An attack that involves shooting pine cone projectiles at its enemies.

Rookie-- Wormmon
Wormmon.gif

Attacks

* Silk Thread: Shoots a thick strand of thread.
* Sticky Net (ネバネバネット): Makes a net to immobilize enemies.

Champion-- Stingmon
Stingmon.jpg

Attacks

* Spiking Strike (Spiking Finish): The spikes on Stingmon's shoulders stand up and a pink energy spike on his forearm activates. Stingmon uses this spike to impale his enemies.
* Insect Lord (Bug Ki): Stingmon releases a swarm of insects that have stingers on their abdomens, and attacks the enemy.
* Spinning Spiking Strike

Ultimate/DNA--Paildramon (ExVeemon and Stingmon)
Paildramon.jpg

Attacks

* Desperado Blaster: Fires energy bullets from the weapons on his hips.
* Cable Catcher (Esgreamer): Fires off its claws and binds his enemy like wires.
* Sting Strike : Attacks with the spikes on its arms.

Mega/DNA-- Imperialdramon (Paildramon digivolved)
Imperialdramon.gif

Attacks

* Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on its back, causing major disaster. It only functions as a "normal" hyperlaser cannon in the Real World, however.
* Splendor Blade: Imperialdramon slashes at its enemies with blades of energy made within the "spikes" on its arm armor.
* Mega Crusher (Mega Death): Fires a blast of dark matter from its mouth. The enemy is sucked into the resulting black hole, and is disintegrated to mere particles. Like the Positron Laser however, it only functions as a "normal" dragon breath in the Real World.

Mode-- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
ImperialdramonFighter.gif

Attacks

* Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positron energy from the same-name cannon on its right arm, causing major disaster. It only functions as a "normal" hyperlaser cannon in the Real World, however. The attack is more 'laser-ish' upon Fighter and Paladin Modes.
* Giga Crusher (Giga Death): Transforms the Positron Laser on its arm into a bigger form held by both arms which fires a powerful blast of dark matter on its enemy. Alternately it can fire the same attack when the dragon mouth on its chest opens up with the PL protruding from it to fire a white spherical version.

Mode-- Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
ImperialdramonPaladin.gif

Attacks

* Omni Sword (Omega Blade): Strikes its opponents with the Omega Blade. The Blade may also contain datas of human positive emotions for an extra ability known as the Initialize (an Western Alphabet equivalent of the Digimon Alphabet of these letters are engraved upon the Omega Blade's side).

Attacks are now done, and the Neutral/Evil characters will be done soon!

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Hmmm I think I'll call the green griped digivice though I own the blue one in person, lol. Anyway so how does the whole having two mega forms work?

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
I think I'll call the red Digivice.

The whole two megaforms means that you can digivolve into one or the other. One of them is your natural one and the other is more likely a corrupted version

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I'm starting to wish I picked Lunamon but its kool. Anyway I know its not kool to pester but how many more people have to join before we can begin. And ya thanx for clearing that up for me Nev. ^_^

Yuoaman

Years
Lol, I kind of wish now that I had picked Guilmon, but whatever, I'm good. And we will start when all seven chosen have joined, we may allow others to join afterwards, though they will be considered neutrals, and will be digimon.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Alright thats kool with me as long as it doesnt end up dying before it begons. That would suck x_x

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Hey. You put a lot of effort into this RP, though I only watched digimon a long time ago, I do know some stuff.
Ok...i put a sign up to be edited, but in advance when I join, i'd like to say somethings...
1, I'd call the blue digivice
2, Could you please make it like real, like the chars actually dont know how to use digivices at first.

And 3, where is Raidramon, in veemon's digivolution's...

Yuoaman

Years
Raidramon/Flamedramon won't (for the time being) be involved in this RP, because they can digivolve normally, and they don't need the Digi-Eggs.

N-XIGE

Years
But they are too different digimons...im gonna have a hard time sharing a mega with another person.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
If we are claiming Digivices then I would like to claim the yellow one; because I don't want the pink one and I have this one at home. What do we do about attacks, I have the games but I don't know Lunamon's attacks.

N-XIGE

Years
Wait...I just noticed something...
Lunamon-boy
coronamon-boy
lopmon-boy
commandramon-boy
veemon-boy
guilmon-boy
I mean, their partners are all boys...I think it would be akward if the next Rp character is a boy too

Yuoaman

Years
Unless the next RPer creates a girl sign up this is how it will stay... unless someone wants to change theirs to a girl??

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
OHOHOH. If we're calling digivices, I want pink. >3 I can't wait to see Joel with a girly Digivice.

Yuoaman

Years
Okay! First post is updated with digivices and attacks, RP officially started!!

Oh and all 'Baby/Fresh' Digimon have the same attack, 'Bubbles' barely do anythin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back