• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
hey... could you please help me out as to how you did that? i just joined the site to ask you lol, anyways i have the complete english version on GPSPkai on my psp that i can play, but when something starts to evolve the game crashes... do you have any help you could offer?...

I'm running it on GPSP-J latest version. GPSP-kai gives me a white screen while GPSP-J works flawlessly

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Zero in torn world... you mean BEFORE the battle w/Giratina?
Dang, then maybe I lost that poke.
Is there a way to get to the Torn world after that? (If that's the case)

I said the thing of the free spaces, because it amazed me that anybody actually used them.
That added a +5 in the awesomeness rank of this hack.
In this era, everyone's using them =D
And Zero asks you if you want to get it =)

Now that I finally got it working on my PSP, time to play this :) . Will report bugs if I find any.

EDIT: Level 4 Venipede gives 217 exp. Just finished the first trainer and I'm level 10, is it supposed to be that way?
Venipede is meant to give huge exps =D
It's a leftover from the Portuguesse version =)

Deino given in Torn World???? I though he is given by Zero inside Mt. Oren???? Or what is that mountain name where you Lava Surf???
Who cares, it's the same =D And it's still Torn World which is entered by going to Mt. Oren.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
wheres a good place to grind before the zhery elite4? all my pokemon are like levels 50-54 lmfao

Years

Who cares, it's the same =D And it's still Torn World which is entered by going to Mt. Oren.
Ahhh now I see your point, what you meant ;)

wheres a good place to grind before the zhery elite4? all my pokemon are like levels 50-54 lmfao
The game is quite easy to play as you progress leveling you quite enough for the Elites so I suggest you just enter it. But if you really feel for the levels than find the highest level Venipede's in Zhery Region and by using Lucky Eggs, level up your team by battling them

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
Just defeated The lauren league and in the process of levelling up. Here's my current team (no cheats were used)
Charizard - LVL 74
Feraligatr - LVL 78
Dragonite - LVL 68
Tyranitar - LVL 71
Haxorus -LVL 73
Hydreigon - LVL 74

Mostly dragons i know but they crush

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
Im having a lot more difficulty getting this ROM to run than I expected. I'm new to this so bare with me. I patched the Ruby 1.0 using ipsxp with the ips file located on the first page and all im getting is a white screen when i load up the ROM. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
This game is great, but I am stuck. When I click on the dig, it says It can't be used here... When I stand on top of it, it also says Can't be used here...
What am I doing wrong?

BKC

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
why is there a Adamant Elekid at the beginning? Ive trained that >.<
(Adamant = -SAtk +Atk, Electric-Attacks are SAtk)

Years
This game is great, but I am stuck. When I click on the dig, it says It can't be used here... When I stand on top of it, it also says Can't be used here...
What am I doing wrong?
I already posted your answer above so check it out

He still needs Dig, though...
You see he already got it by now..........;)

I have finished the lauren league is there any where to train for the world championship
Basically there is no such grinding place to train but you could find the highest level pokes like in Victory Road to train with them or battling those Venipede's using Lucky Eggs

why is there a Adamant Elekid at the beginning? Ive trained that >.<
(Adamant = -SAtk +Atk, Electric-Attacks are SAtk)
The nature of a poke is entirely random so you could reset the save and see whether it comes up with a different one??

Last edited:

BKC

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
I really enjoy the game but this Elekid at the beginning is.. bad ^^ (because its a "pokeball-pokemon", the nature isnt random ._. or not?)

Back