• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Haha, old user here who made a few posts before leaving for some reason. With all of the X/Y hype, I figured I might as well browse around again.

Welcome back to the forums Shadow-L! Yeah with all the X and Y hype we're getting more users joining and returning! They look like they'll be awesome games!

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Welcome back to the forums Shadow-L! Yeah with all the X and Y hype we're getting more users joining and returning! They look like they'll be awesome games!

I hope so! I'd also love to become a part of the competitive battling and gaming community, too.

Years
Shadow-L, welcome back!

Nice to see that X and Y brought you back here, and I see you joined in the same year as me. If you may have noticed me, I didn't have these green highlights on my name back then, and they were blue before this but you know, members change eh?

Looking forward to talking with you!

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Shadow-L, welcome back!

Nice to see that X and Y brought you back here, and I see you joined in the same year as me. If you may have noticed me, I didn't have these green highlights on my name back then, and they were blue before this but you know, members change eh?

Looking forward to talking with you!

Sadly I don't remember too many people from my short time here, although I greatly appreciate the warm welcome. Means a lot, guys.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hey guys it's Rainbow here! :3

I just want to let you all know that I've switched accounts to Narnia and plan to use this from now on haha. I'm actually not sure how I got my original username but oh well XD;, anyway I'll see you all around the forum and hopefully be a bit more active this time around.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I am back, hopefully for good after a year-and-a-half break and an account switch.
If you really want to find my old account again, my favorite Pokémon are a hint.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey guys it's Rainbow here! :3

I just want to let you all know that I've switched accounts to Narnia and plan to use this from now on haha. I'm actually not sure how I got my original username but oh well XD;, anyway I'll see you all around the forum and hopefully be a bit more active this time around.

Didn't know that was you at first. XD Though I really liked RainbowArcanine more. ._. Though if you're happy with this username , that's fine.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Haha quite a few people are saying that XD;. Although I can't be bothered to switch back and this is a good name at least in my opinion :3. Also welcome back Discordant, hope to see you around the forums! :D

Cid

Years
I kinda miss Rainbow Arcanine, too. But I think Narnia is a cool name in its own right, and the series itself is awesome in so many levels so that reconciles my preferences a bit. ^^;

But yeah, I hope you enjoy your new username, Sophie! Aslan is awesome, and so is Lucy, so your signature is automatically the best thing ever. ;)

Also, welcome back, Discordant! I have no clue who you used to be but have fun with that cool username. All with a kickass signature and a TF2 avatar to boot. Stick around this time, alright? A year and a half is too long. Haha.

Rioka

Think Less. Live More.
Years
Hello Everyone :)

Hey guys! I'm Rioka, previously (or even currently) known as Pinkish Purple :) that account was used for hacking and this is acc shall be used for casual things like Pokemon Ladder-ing, competitions and if I'm lucky, become a PC Supporter cuz I really want a CSS background for my Profile! :3 so, basically this account is for fancy stuffs like epic signatures and cool profile pics etc xD Peace!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome (again?) to PC!
Cool to see you here for some stuff than rom hacking, i hope you have fun!
And good luck becoming a PC supporter ;)
See you around

Years
I have been pondering my future for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be much active anymore, and take a hiatus from this community.

It has been such fun memories and the people I came across with but I feel like I need to distance myself from this community so I can think about what's happening to me.

One chapter has come to a close, and a new one begins where I am at my new home.

Farewell for now, beloved PC.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I have been pondering my future for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be much active anymore, and take a hiatus from this community.

It has been such fun memories and the people I came across with but I feel like I need to distance myself from this community so I can think about what's happening to me.

One chapter has come to a close, and a new one begins where I am at my new home.

I've only met you a few days ago, but you seemed like a very nice and funny person, and i wish you the very best for your new chapter! Hopefully, we will see you return some day.
Take care!!

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years

Rawr this MC-Playing self-proclaimed dinosaur will miss you rawr

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys... I might become inactive in PC right now, because I have technical difficulties regarding my internet connection that I'm having hard time even to post in this thread... Although I'm not sure when my internet will become as good as usual, I'll try my best to keep active despite of this condition.

P.S. I'm (probably) not going Windvisible despite of this problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
First of all, I'm leaving and I don't know when I'll come back.
My laptop's battery and charger broke and idk why..
But I'll try to get a new one as soon as possible, hopefully I'll get one tomorrow.

Back