• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Well hey guys as you know Cena is one of the biggest start in WWE right now. And i hope many cena fans are here (Like me) I support him as you know Cena has won the World heavy weight championship months ago and he is right now challenging the WWE world heavy weight champ randy orton. the feud between them is interesting but nothing goes on my or your way, WWE is a plot and story play. Who win who will lose is already planned. in WWE it is possible that a any can beat a elephant down. Cause its a plot to entertain us. No one can change it. If Cena need to win he will if he is planned to lose he will lose. But i don't like Orton for his heel behavior. i have heard Batista has returned i don't know its true or not but old school of wwe is gonna rock on. Oh The Rock. Dwayne Johnson is busy with his filming work and has taken days to spend the time. Well as you know Rock is already retired. He has retired but has given a chance to spend little days in WWE every year since 2012. He is really a football player and a film actor. Wrestling is his side job to do for time pass. Now Cena has to fight orton and get his Championship and his CHAMP name back. So are you guys gonna support cena or Orton ? but remember our support can't change the schedule. But don't you want to say a bit for your favorite WWE wrestler ? Well i am here to update you with latest news. And a little talking discussion of WWE. yes World Wrestling federation and Is Sheamus is dead or what ? why he isn't showing up ? is he in vacation or what ? i don't know well. Why did kane just show himself up ? And royal rumble is coming you know. Every thing will be discussed now lets start with currect discussion -

Currect discussion -

1) Why rock like to spend more time in filming carrer why not Wrestling ?
2) John or orton who will get the feud end and show up as the CHAMP ?
3) is Sheamus dead ?
4) Kane's big day (Why did he remove his mask ?)
5) ROYAL RUMBLE BABY (About upcoming Royalrumble)
6) Are you bored with Cena's kindness and Face behavior since he joined ?
7) Why Randy orton is playing heel ?
8) Rock's upcoming match ?
9) HHH will fight anymore now ?
10) WHY Punk needed ti get respected ?

Now choose any of it and start discussing i will join you too.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
HHH will fight anymore now ?
I don't think so because he is CEO of WWE ;)

John or orton who will get the feud end and show up as the CHAMP ?
Randy Orton

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
HHH will fight anymore now ?
I don't think so because he is CEO of WWE ;)

John or orton who will get the feud end and show up as the CHAMP ?
Randy Orton

yeah HHH is CEO but its possible that he will fight cause he has retired long ago from losing to brock lazner in "No Holds Barret" match but he get a chance to fight again. And he also fought with Lazner many time while he Was CEO of WWE

And No John cena is the best. Well we will see we can't say who will win but i will always support cena.
Cause he is the man who never give up. He lies down and beaten up more then he remember but he stand up and do everything he can. He is the man.

Years
Hey! I'm always happy to see wrestling fans on this forum. There's a pretty cool group in the Fan Clubs & Groups forum, you should definitely check it out! As for your discussion questions... I'll take a stab at these.

3) is Sheamus dead ?

1. If I had to guess, it probably has to do with a combination of the money (he was #1 on Forbes' list of highest-grossing actors of 2013, with $1.2 billion), as well as the schedule/travel, I guess. If I had to guess, it's less physically demanding to shoot a movie in one location, than travel around America wrestling (with risk of getting hurt, like he did in his match at Wrestlemania 29 against John Cena).

2) I'm actually not sure. Randy Orton has been the face of the WWE for a few months now, and he's held on to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship for a month (well, between PPVs). I'm hoping Cena takes it, but regardless of who wins it, they'll have a tough time facing Brock Lesnar.

3) Haha, no. Sheamus is not dead. He's been injured for quite some time, but I imagine that he'll be back pretty soon. Perhaps... The Royal Rumble?

4) This whole Kane storyline hasn't really been explained, and he doesn't show up too often anyways to explain it. Why he took off his mask, I'm not actually sure... Perhaps he feels it's "best for business" if he's no longer that masked monster?

5) Royal Rumble! One of the more exciting PPV's of the year. Who do you think is going to win?

6) I'm a little bored of Cena's face behavior, but I think he's toned down on the over-the-top-ness as of late. Or, at least since he's come back from injury. He seems to be more serious, to me anyways.

7) I think Randy's playing a heel to counter John Cena as the ultimate showdown, but moreso, there aren't that many big name heels in the WWE today. Orton, Lesnar (who only shows up every few months), Del Rio (who's been feuding with Sin Cara as of late), The Shield... I'm probably forgetting a few.

8) The Rock's next match, no one really knows, except for The Rock. He posted on Twitter during one of his #RockTalk sessions that he was going to face Lesnar at Wrestlemania 30, but plans fell through. I think he might've mentioned something something about doing it next year...?

9) I think Triple H will wrestle one day, but not soon. There were times that I thought that he might wrestle Daniel Bryan at a PPV, and then others that I thought he'd face Big Show. If there's anybody he could fight today, my guess would be CM Punk, but I don't know when. Wrestlemania?

10) Punk wanted respect because he was one of the best WWE Champions in the last 25 years (the longest reigning one, at least, at 434 days), but no one was treating him with the respect that they should've been giving him. He also calls himself the Best in the World (which I agree with, haha), and he felt that no one treated him with the respect that the Best in the World deserves.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Ok i am gonna discuss more and start from 10-

10) yeah CMPunk one of the longest reigning champion, the guy who think he is the Best in the world and the guy who got fooled and beatraid from Paul Heyman. He called himself the longest reigning champ which he has. Cause of little help from S.H.E.I.L.D and Paul he think he need to get Respect. Which he isn't getting. I hope he get some more respect soon cause he believe what he want or what he is.

9) I Taught HHH will gonna kick some asses of some fool wrestlers like Jinder Mahal. but unfortunatly he think he is enough for the CEO job.

8) I think Rock better got a chance to fight with Punk or lazner. As you know once in a life time match become double in a life time when rock fought with cena. The match was needed to be once but in wrestlemania 29 it become double in a lifetime. So why not never in a life time ? (KIDDING) Rock better settle up with lazner.

7) Orton better say heel to get ass kicked by cena. Cause he need to get what he deserves. A PUNCH WHICH GONNA BREAK HIS FACE UP.

6) Well i am happy that Cena is a face. He should stay face 5 years more. Then turing heel will not be bad. Turing against the fan will not suit Cena. But like Knormageddon many people are bored with Cena's face turn.

5) One of the very exciting pay per view. This time something gonna rock this PPV up !

4) Yeah Kane is having a good time with his formal assistant type job. He was better wit his wrestling gimmick he did wrong by turning a managing type gimmick.

3) Thanks to Knormageddon that you said he is not dead. I was almost scared that i will never see him again.

2) only 2 word to say - JOHN CENA

1) Yeah as Knormageddon said he better spend time with his filming job which will make his follwer more in twitter and more fans. And also help him to spend his elder days without the pain from Wrestling. I miss the old days when i wrestle like super electriflying he was a great wrestler.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
And what about the dropdown of the famous indian THE GREAT KHALI! actually i used to watch WWE 3 years ago but then my dad removed the dish connection for my studies and know after 12th,i got it back!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
And what about the dropdown of the famous indian THE GREAT KHALI! actually i used to watch WWE 3 years ago but then my dad removed the dish connection for my studies and know after 12th,i got it back!

oh your lucky. i don't even have the channel to watch it right now. And guys did you wonder that Brock lazner is gonna fight with the guy who win in royal rumble between Orton & cena ?

Years
Nice to see some fellow WWE champs. Just like Pokémon, I've been watching WWE since I was a little kid.

1. He's getting older. Not saying he couldn't handle it. Wrestling is something that they like, but it's a hard job. You have to travel a lot and you won't see your family that much.

2. I hope Randy will. I like Randy, I dislike John Cena.

3. Sheamus is recovering from an injury.

4. Because it's best for business. I don't know, probably to create a storyline further in the future. Also, Kane needed a change because it was getting repetitive.

5. A unique and awesome PPV. Some fitting winners would be for me:
Batista, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, any Shield member, CM Punk. They all are open for a new storylines.

6. Yes, I dislike Cena because he is predictable, generic and overpushed. I respect him as an athlete and as a pro wrestler, but I find him boring. His speeches are like written by a 5 year-old and he's too much in the spotlight, even when he loses.

7. Randy Orton is playing a heel because he prefers it (read in an interview) and because he sells it very well. He's a bit lost as a face and is in my opinion one of the best heels in the modern era.

8. I really don't know to be honest. Rumours are that Undertaker could face Lesnar, so I don't know where they could put The Rock.

9. I don't know if Triple H will fight any time soon. Perhaps a bit Undertaker/Lesnar/Rock style, by 1 or 2 matches a year. I could see him facing Punk or Big Show. Perhaps Daniel Bryan or Shawn Michaels?

10. In real life, he probably gets a lot of respect and especially from the huge fanbase. As a gimmick? Wasn't that something from last year? :D

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

ROYAL RUMBLE -> Royal Rumble (2014) is the twenty-seventh annual Royal Rumble professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by WWE. It will take place on January 26, 2014 at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It will be the first WWE pay-per-view in the 2014 line-up.

BACKGROUND -> The Royal Rumble PPV will feature professional wrestling matches involving different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that play out on WWE's television programs. Wrestlers portray heels or faces as they follow a series of events that build tension, and culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
As is tradition at this yearly event, the card will be highlighted by the 30-man Royal Rumble match - a battle royal with wrestlers entering at 90 second intervals. The winner of this match will receive a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania XXX.
Another highly promoted match will feature WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton defend the title against longtime adversary John Cena. In December 2013, Chief Operating Officer Triple H called for WWE Champion Orton, and then-World Heavyweight Champion Cena, to compete in a title-unification Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match at the TLC pay-per-view in December. Orton defeated Cena to become a four-time (and final) World Heavyweight Champion, retiring the title by unifying it with his WWE title to become the tenamed WWE World Heavyweight Champion. On the December 30 episode of Raw Co-owner Stephanie McMahon announced a rematch from the TLC event, seeing Orton defend the WWE World Heavyweight title against Cena at the Royal Rumble in a traditional one-on-one singles match with no outside interference or added stipulations and where the winner would be decided via pinfall or submission only.
On the December 30 edition of Raw, Brock Lesnar returned with his agent Paul Heyman to announce his intentions to challenge the winner of the match between Orton and Cena. Lesnar then called out any wrestler who wanted to stop him, which resulted in Mark Henry answering the challenge and the two brawling until Lesnar speared Henry through the ringside fan barricade. and hitting him with an F-5 on the arena floor.[3] The following week on Old School Raw, Henry challenged him again only to have Lesnar dislocate his elbow with the Kimura Lock. Following this, Big Show came out and confronted Lesnar, which lead to a short physical confrontation between the two, with Show throwing Lesnar across the ring.[4] On January 10, Big Show issued a challenge to Lesnar to fight at the Royal Rumble during a Miz TV interview on SmackDown. Heyman accepted the challenge on behalf of Lesnar.

No. Matches Stipulations
1 2014 Royal Rumble 30-Superstar Royal Rumble
match for a WWE World Heavyweight
Championship match at WrestleMania XXX
Match

2 Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE World
Heavyweight Championship
Winner will be declared either by
Pinfall or by Submission only.

3 Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar Singles match

DETAILS ->

Date > January 26, 2014

Sponsor > Jackson Hewitt[

them song > "We Own It" by 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa

city > Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Source -------------- Wikipedia.en

Years
He makes more money in Hollywood. Competing in another match could injure him and that'd affect his career as an actor.

I think it's going to be Randy Orton who'll walk out as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. His mic skills have improved a lot since his heel turn and I'm starting to find him interesting again. According to a report I read a few months ago, Orton is going to keep his title until WrestleMania.

3) is Sheamus dead ?
No, he's not. He injured his arm at the Money in the Bank PPV when he fell through a ladder outside the ring. He underwent surgery and will most likely be an entrant in the Royal Rumble match. He was really stale as a babyface though, hopefully he'll return as a heel.

I think it had something to do with the release of See No Evil 2.

I'm not excited, to be honest. We saw Lesnar vs Big Show ten years ago. Big Show's gotten a lot slower and he has a limited set of moves. He can't work twenty to thirty minute matches unless his opponent can carry him. I'm not expecting a four or five star match between these two as it was just put together so that it'd make Lesnar look stronger and as a threat to the Undertaker's streak.

We've seen John Cena vs Randy Orton figuratively a million times already. Their match at TLC didn't live up to the hype; it was just a spot-fest. Cena climbed the ladder way too quickly and Orton had to no-sell three falls through tables to knock Cena off ladder in time. I'm predicting that Orton will win again at the Royal Rumble.

I want CM Punk to win this year's Royal Rumble match. He's the biggest name on the current roster to not have won one.

Hell yes! His 'Super Cena' character has gotten really stale.

After CM Punk turned face, Alberto Del Rio was the only credible heel they had on the roster. So that could be why they pushed Orton as a heel.

The Rock should stay gone, in my opinion. The PG Era doesn't suit him at all. He was cracking cheap jokes and talking about Twitter in his 2012-2013 run, and he couldn't keep up with CM Punk or John Cena in most of his promos. If he were to return again, I don't think he'd put any younger talent over. He'd compete in high profile matches against the likes of Triple H, Brock Lesnar or the Undertaker. I wouldn't want that.

He should have retired after he lost to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam 2012. His ego won't let him put anyone over and he likes hogging the spotlight. He should just stay as the evil boss he is right now.

Go watch his 2012 heel promos. :P

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Look like jin who is form or who is gail isn't interested IN ROYAL RUMBLE. anyway its depend i am not causing but anyway i don't even support orton or lazner. But there is one man i am gonna give my whole hand and support him which i am doing for life. John cena is here so i need to watch it. If there is not any good wrestler in this Royal rumble match card so its a great reason not to watch royal rumble. But a star like John cena, like orton, like lazner is gonna perform, They didn't get to ring all the time so i am too excited though.

Years
I have one question though. When will the Shield break? Roman Reigns has been proving week in and week out that he's better than the rest. He even carried the entire team in the Survivor Series tag match.

From your discussion though.

1) Why rock like to spend more time in filming carrier why not Wrestling ?
Money most likely. The risk of filming is definitely less than the risk of traveling around the world and competing in professional wrestling every week.
2) John or Orton who will get the feud end and show up as the CHAMP ?
Cena's year was 2013. And towards the end it was Orton's year. We'll most likely see Orton win then "Someone" will take it. I'll talk about that "Someone" below.
3) is Sheamus dead ?
Injury. Maybe surprise entrance number 27 in RR.
He's getting older I guess. WWE needed something for him to do.
Pretty alright with the current candidates.
Cena's kinda forced to be the face because of all the children who look up to him.
No one else is heel right now except Lesnar(he'll only be here for 2 months tops like he was last time), ADR(who's getting really boring and quiet lately), and the SHIELD. When Batista returns tho, he might be heel. In the promos he seem like taking on the heel position like he did before he "quitted", however the promo has lied to me once before, Brodus Clay's entrance promo from NXT seemed like he was a monstrous beast then he came out dancing.
Not anytime soon I guess.
COO of the company. Probably WM against Undertaker again but who knows.
10) WHY Punk needed to get respected ?
Longest raining champion of the current era

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
And yeah Roman need to get solo. And play solo way. If he goes with his triple team way he can't ever be a Champ. Only TAG will be a hand for him then. And i really don't like Roman Reign much. And i think Your wrong. CmPunks isn't a champ anymore. But yeah he was one of the longest regining champ. And HHH is CEO not COO. Anyway thanks for discussing.

NEW TOPIC :

Does we need Cena vs Rock back ?

Years
Roman Reigns has been impressing the hell out of me, week in and week out. When he first showed up with Rollins/Ambrose, I only knew of the other two, and I had no interest in Roman Reigns. Of course, a year has passed and I look back, and feel foolish. This guy is the real deal. He's broadening his arsenal of moves, he's performing some impressive feats and creating awesome moments. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this dude.

Also, Triple H is COO (Chief Operating Officer) of the WWE, while Vince McMahon is the CEO (Chief Executive Officer).

John Cena vs. The Rock... I'm honestly not sure. When they announced it the first time, I was pretty stoked for it. I loved The Rock/Hulk Hogan, and I knew this would be the same kind of deal. However, when they announced John Cena/The Rock II, I wasn't pleased. But, the series is 1-1... If they did the match again, I'll certainly call it overdone. However, Stone Cold Steve Austin/The Rock faced 3 times at Wrestlemania (15, 17, 21), and The Undertaker/Triple H have faced 3 times as well (17, 27, 28). I guess John Cena and The Rock COULD get away with having the rubber match, but having it this year would be overkill. Then again, there aren't too many opportunities left for The Rock to wrestle at Wrestlemania...

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Oh... I haven't watched WWE for a long time. And maybe i failed to prove that i get updated with internet.

And i will surely watch if Rock goes one on one with Cena. As Rock is one of the most Popular Star in World Wrestling history. I will give my full support to cena if something like that happen. Once in a life time match becomes 2nd in a life time. So its possible to have a 3rd in a lifetime. I will surely to be interested if that happen again.

Years
No worries, mate. :]

If Rock/Cena III takes place, I'll definitely watch it. The more I think about it, it would determine who the better man is...

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm just here to sort of just say that poor Bryan Danielson got concussed last week, so he might on be in the Rumble. He was my pick to win ugh.

Also, spoilers regarding TNA and a certain wrestler:
Spoiler:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Bryan and poor ? Bryan + poor = A poor and a person named bryan in a bad condition. (Kidding) Anyway Bryan is a face so its ok. Whenever he gonna turn heel i am gonna hate him. Also John & Bryan are friends. Anyway waiting for ROYAL RUMBLE.

Years
I doubt Sting will sign a contract with WWE. He's stated that he's happy in TNA in interviews so he's likely to sign another deal with them. I will totally mark out if he shows up on Raw all of a sudden with his "The Crow" gimmick though.

I don't think Daniel Bryan's concussion is serious enough to put him out of action for two weeks. But it'll be a disappointment if he's unable to participate in the Royal Rumble match. :(

Honest

Hi!
Years
Bryan and poor ? Bryan + poor = A poor and a person named bryan in a bad condition. (Kidding) Anyway Bryan is a face so its ok. Whenever he gonna turn heel i am gonna hate him. Also John & Bryan are friends. Anyway waiting for ROYAL RUMBLE.
Can you explain why Bryan being a face makes his concussion justified? Find that statement rather ignorant.

Back