• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
*Late Welcome* Welcome Velvet! 13 members :D. Hopefull we have enough members for a SG :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah i'm considering making the SG 2morrow... Maybe just 1 more member...
Yes i can...
1.00am...
Thats the number on my clock xD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
One more member? ARGH! I feel tortured...>.< But I shall wait. I will wait, dangit!

Dark: Er, anyone got another topic? To distract her?

Clover Cat

Years
Look for it, Dream! This thread needs a topic...Oh wait! There's a new one!

Hm...Take things, eh? Is it...Weavile?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Hmm...
Spoiler:
Well, the Dark-type is pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it is fair.

Umbri: Not really, since some types may never be combined with another type that will make it have no weaknesses, such as the Fire-types.

Also, games like that aren't really topics, I don't think. But I'll still play.

You? What about me?

Umbri: You probably won't figure it out... Your mind is still tired.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
...I. AM. THE. BIGGEST. MORON. IN. THE. HISTORY. OF. ANYTHING.

I completely forgot the computer has a search function.

Right now it's searching for the RP, and I've got over 100 files listed already...I'll take a few to sort through them. But I WILL find it!!

Clover Cat

Years
Yay, Dream! I can't wait to hear your idea!^^

And to answer Bijou's topic...I think it's okay. I mean, unfairness would be something like a fire/water type pokemon. And not having any type disadvantages just means you have to level grind more then you normally do.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
FOUND IT!!!

THe thing is, the file's kinda long. Should I copy/paste it, or...?

Also, each RP'er needs some sort of "special power". These have to be different from normal Pokemon abilities, and they need to have some kind of limit/drawback. I'll post what I aslready have in a second.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
FOUND IT!!!

THe thing is, the file's kinda long. Should I copy/paste it, or...?

Also, each RP'er needs some sort of "special power". These have to be different from normal Pokemon abilities, and they need to have some kind of limit/drawback. I'll post what I aslready have in a second.
Yeah sure stick it in a spoiler!!
I'll try my best to read it all xD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hmm...
Spoiler:
Well, the Dark-type is pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it is fair.

Umbri: Not really, since some types may never be combined with another type that will make it have no weaknesses, such as the Fire-types.

Also, games like that aren't really topics, I don't think. But I'll still play.

You? What about me?

Umbri: You probably won't figure it out... Your mind is still tired.

Yeah...it's probably unfair because they have no weakness and it's unfair to alot of other pokemon... I can imagine it...

Sableye & Spiritomb : Hahaha look at those weak pokemon...they all have weaknesses..

Tyranasaurus: ...Jerks..

Sableye: what was that? I'll just tell a fighting type or water-type to deal with you..

Tyranasaurus: >.>; (Ohman...no weaknesses how do I fight against these bullies?)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Here it is! If you want to go ahead and fill out/PM me an SU, that's fine. I'll get it officially going in the SG!

Note: Also, PM me if you want to reserve a particular power!

Spoiler:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Wee, Finished... I haven't used Paint.net in awhile so this banner sucks. Also I was never very good.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
yea!!! I have a lunch time... Well 15 mins but that works fine.

@ PkmnTrainerAndy

It doesn't suck bad, yea a few more improvements but it's pretty good

@ GavZ
Here it is

Code:
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180369][*img]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/zappy_flash/previewphp-2.gif[*/img][*/url][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

You know it just take out the *s

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Could you suggest what I can do do improve? ._. Or maybe I can learn from pros or go on youtube and learn...or just doodle around on paint.net..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Wee, Finished... I haven't used Paint.net in awhile so this banner sucks. Also I was never very good.

Spoiler:

Wow dude these are pretty awsome!! They'll go up for sure!!

yea!!! I have a lunch time... Well 15 mins but that works fine.

@ PkmnTrainerAndy

It doesn't suck bad, yea a few more improvements but it's pretty good

@ GavZ
Here it is

Code:
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180369][*img]http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww130/zappy_flash/previewphp-2.gif[*/img][*/url][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thank you Zappy!!! ^^

You know it just take out the *s

Could you suggest what I can do do improve? ._. Or maybe I can learn from pros or go on youtube and learn...or just doodle around on paint.net..

you're not doing too bad!! Try getting a new program!
I suggest gimo because it's free, I can help you and there's loads of good youtube tutorials!!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Wow dude these are pretty awsome!! They'll go up for sure!!

you're not doing too bad!! Try getting a new program!
I suggest gimo because it's free, I can help you and there's loads of good youtube tutorials!!

Yeah..maybe I should use Photoshop...but there's some many functions it's confusing... but I will think about using gimp...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Have read its 1st post, and ready to join.

Username on PC: |Rigel|
Why You would like to join: Dark types are my 3rd fave pokemon types. Plus they ROCK!
How Active will you be: As active as I can be.
What your partner is: Darkrai? 'Cause I obtained him recently, last week. (argghhh, I'm supposed to have Absol cause it's my prime UU and OU winner. Someone has already owned Tyranitar)
His/her nickname(optional): Doom
Favourite Dark type attack: Memento and Night Slash

Savvy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back