• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dead] Pokemon Zero & One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riansky

Purr
Years
ZeroOne%20%202.png

~ Pokémon Zero & One ~
made with Rpg Maker Xp

Introduction
Hello! I'm Mitja or Riansky which is my internet name. I've been developing games for about 3 years now. I was working on 2 games before but never managed to finish them and I was not eaven happy with them. However I've started to work on Pokemon Zero & One about 4 months ago and I've came pretty far with it and I'm hopping I will be able to finish it.

Introduction To Story
For years, scientists have been researching a strange DNA that fell from space and landed in the Armonih region. No one was capable of finding out where it came from and what it could do so a team of elite professors conducted experiments on the DNA, which eventually led to it evolving into some kind of creatue...a Pokemon. Pokemon awoke and started talking to the professors, calling them idiotic. The professors tried to capture it, which led the Pokemon going onto a rampage and destroying the city and everyone in it. Pokemon fled to a undefined location and up until now, it rested in peace. Rumors tell that it could be resting in a digital world which until now, was not discovered. An evil group of Pokemon Trainers eventually discovered the location and tried to conntact with mysterious Pokemon but it was not possible because Pokemon indeed lived in Digital world which is not meant to be visited by people. It was created by the mystery Pokemon and there is no portal to it...yet.

Hoenn-Starters.jpg

Current starters!

Characters
markbenington_by_riansky-d675bfw.png

Name: Mark Benington
Hometown: Begonia Town
kylapear_by_riansky-d676h2u.png

Name: Kayla Pear
Hometown: Begonia Town

Story
You awaken on your birthday to a newscast about trainers going missing and all that's left behind is a strand of DNA. The professor of the town you live in calls you over and as a birthday present, gives you a starter Pokemon in order for you to start your journey. The professor asks if you can do something for him, to which you agree. He tasks you of investigating the missing trainers and report back as soon as something comes up. You journey across the region meeting new people and battling new foes, while also investigating the lost trainer case more and more when more trainers go missing. Finally, you reach a cross road and meet mysterious Pokemon for the first time, who aims to teleport you to the digital world, like it did with the rest of the trainers, but before it can, the legendary Pokemon comes in and saves you. The evil team soon becomes aware of this and marks you as their enemy. They somewho managed to create a teleportation stone which will lead you to Digital world. Now it's up to you to save missing trainers and stop evil team to catch the mysteryous Pokemon.

Features
~ New forms of old Pokemon
~ A couple of new Pokemon
~ New digital themed region to explore
~ Abillity to go to Digital World
~ Nice new graphics in general
~ Much more

Screenshots

capture005.png

capture006.png

capture000.png

capture002.png

capture001.png

capture003.png

capture004.png

capture007.png

Credits
~ Pocill
~ Maruno
~ Abnegation
~ Dewitty
~ Kyledove
~ Thedeadheroalistair
~ Ultimospriter
~ Pokemon-Diamond
~ TyranitarDark
~ Rbz-project
~ Nsora-96
~ xAlien95
~ Geoisevil
~ Luka SJ
~ Lostsoulsdev

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Those screens looks great! I love the name of the hack too which I assume you're following the trend of X and Y? Anyway, good luck with this I'll keep watching.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Its not a hack, but thank you ^^ I was already thinking about that name eaven before X Y were announced so its not really following a trend.

Anyway I've just finished maping a first of many caves you'll encounter on your adventure.

Heliotrope Cave
heliotrope_cave_by_riansky-d6672oz.png

(Some things in the cave have been changed I just haven't updated the image jet)

And another ingame image of the cave
Heliotrope.png

None of those tiles are public except the ones you'll find on dA by ultimospriter.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Wooah! I just love this.
All the graphics are amazing!! :3

Just makes me wanna play even more, can't wait to see this unfold more! :3

Good going, Riansky!!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I can only second Varion's comment, Rian! c:

The maps look lovely and the graphics only make them more appealing. I can't wait to see more from you. Keep it up!

Riansky

Purr
Years
Wooah! I just love this.
All the graphics are amazing!! :3

Just makes me wanna play even more, can't wait to see this unfold more! :3

Good going, Riansky!!

Thank you buddy.

I can only second Varion's comment, Rian! c:

The maps look lovely and the graphics only make them more appealing. I can't wait to see more from you. Keep it up!

Thank you!

I was not sure about the graphical style for some time as I didn't know if the people will like it, but I think everything turned out good and people tend to like the graphics :)

Anyway I have a small update for you. Meet them

.. The new heroes of Pokemon Zero & One, Kayla Pear, Mark Benington and Professor Maisie Pear ( Temporarly overworld )
new_heros_by_riansky-d66y3pl.png

I've changed the overworld style to HGSS as you can see, only because I want to make the game a bit more realistic in graphic style and also BW ows are a bit harder to work with. I've made some changes to the story also and will be updated asap same goes for screenshots.

Last edited:

Riansky

Purr
Years
Updated the first post with amazing new logo by amazing Luka S.J.
Also added the characters section in and added the sprites of heros and a short bio about them.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Anyway I have a small update for you. Meet them

.. The new heroes of Pokemon Zero & One, Kayla Pear, Mark Benington and Professor Maisie Pear ( Temporarly overworld )

It goes without saying that your graphics and updates look immaculate
one question though, kayla is related to the proffessor, but mark isn't? its kinda cool how much its like the hoenn games, is mark's dad a gym leader? haha
good luck! this is looking fantastic!
also, I remember hearing you're close to an udpdate or something (maybe im crazy and it was someone else) if you are then I wish you luck! if not then I hope you get to one soon!

Riansky

Purr
Years
All the sprites and maps for this looks good!!

Good going!

Thank you much!

It goes without saying that your graphics and updates look immaculate
one question though, kayla is related to the proffessor, but mark isn't? its kinda cool how much its like the hoenn games, is mark's dad a gym leader? haha
good luck! this is looking fantastic!
also, I remember hearing you're close to an udpdate or something (maybe im crazy and it was someone else) if you are then I wish you luck! if not then I hope you get to one soon!

Thank you! That was my favorite thing in Hoenn so Im keeping it here. But no Mark's dad is not a Gym leader :D Anyway I don't remember saying I'm close to an update but still I've uploaded the new images in the first post to the most recent ones and I'll also put them here.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2017
Looks very good , can't wait to play

looks really cool and i want to play it

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Lovin' the textboxes, they be sum sxc scrns~

They new graphical style looks lovely! If you want some art of your new pokes, just let me know! I'll be more than happy to help out~

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years

They new graphical style looks lovely! If you want some art of your new pokes, just let me know! I'll be more than happy to help out~

I second this, are your tiles custom made by you? I didnt look up above, but who ever is your spriter does excellent work.

Riansky

Purr
Years

Thanks! When I'll need some art, I'll be sure to ask you, thank you hun!

I second this, are your tiles custom made by you? I didnt look up above, but who ever is your spriter does excellent work.

Most of the tiles are custom made by me yes, there are some public ones from tileartist from dA but they will be replaced by my own most likely. Thanks you!

Also :
new_by_riansky-d6a1yv9.png

Parts of Route 5 and Dahlia Forest.
Also showcasing a nice little device that will help you on your journey but more about that laterz!

Ęℓαчиıı

Years

Also showcasing a nice little device that will help you on your journey but more about that laterz!

The screens look lovely, hun! <3

The only thing I have to add is why not make the ledge darker on the mountain? It sort of blends in a bit, or at lead to me it does. The trees in the forest are lovely. I like how it shows the wood. It's a nice little addition.

dat device.
umph.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015

Most of the tiles are custom made by me yes, there are some public ones from tileartist from dA but they will be replaced by my own most likely. Thanks you!

Also :

I like the interface, Is it from an official game? Or did you, or get someone to, make it for you?

Riansky

Purr
Years
The screens look lovely, hun! <3

The only thing I have to add is why not make the ledge darker on the mountain? It sort of blends in a bit, or at lead to me it does. The trees in the forest are lovely. I like how it shows the wood. It's a nice little addition.

dat device.
umph.

Thank you hun! <3

Yeah I'll be chaning that, as I'm going through a bit of a style change I'll eventualy change that too.

I like the interface, Is it from an official game? Or did you, or get someone to, make it for you?

Its custom made yes :) Thank you!

First in the series of the updates:

At the moment I'm quite busy and I'm not able to work much on a game, but I try to work on it every single day so the game is still progressing just a tad bit slower but the progress will eventualy speed up in a month or so. In the first series of updates I'll show you a tilestyle change I did. Its not much of a change but it is something and I think it looks way better then before. Some of the overworlds or tiles you will see are still temporarly and will eventualy be changed once I get them done.
Here is a teaser of few and also a teaser of starter choosing event which will be re-done a bit.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

You can see that the text box now changes if you're talking to a male or female character. There is also a textbox change if you're talking with an important character. Thanks to lostsoulsdev for the help on the script. Another new feature we have is WSAD movement, because I feel if you're using a mouse WSAD movement is a must have feature, so big credits to Luka-SJ for an amazing mouse and wsad movement script.

And that is pretty much all for the today's update. Hope you all like it, if you have any suggestions what to improve, please say so.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Oh god. This game keeps looking better and better.
Dx

The WASD thing is a brilliant idea. Surprised I've not seen of it on PC before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back