• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I gotta pee lol

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I keep things to myself, even if I want to say them. I tend to respect how others are feeling and bottle up my thoughts so I don't offend anyone. I'm cool with it, cause I'd rather not be disrespectful or have no filter.

Years
To be quite honest, I'm a blunt person who likes speaking their mind no matter what the consequence. That's not to say that I blurt everything out so I haven't quite gotten myself in trouble, and I do watch what I say around certain people because I know that they could be sensitive to certain topics.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I usually keep my thoughts to myself. I actually don't share what I'm thinking unless it is pertinent information.. And even then, sometimes I have to be directly asked.

Back