• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Also, why would the ponies have to be the same type of pony to be an interest? I understand Pegusi being with other Pegusi because the whole thing with walking on clouds, but a Unicorn could do it with enough Magic Power. Earth Ponies would be able to be with Unicorns no problem, though. :P

That's an interesting concept. I mean, it depends on the pony, obviously. I don't think I could see Rainbow Dash being with someone who could never truly understand why she loves flying so much, but I could see most of the others being flexible with their preferences. I could honestly see Fluttershy with a Unicorn, and Twilight Sparkle with an earth pony, tbh.

Years
Yes, I know that won't work. That was the first idea that popped into my head.

I know my judgment is wrong, I made a mistake.

Yea. No worries. :P It happens to all of us. My mistake is that I'm blind and I pretend I can see enough to read. xD

I wonder what would happen if Pinkie's Interest's Number came up...

Last edited:
Years
I guess it does depend on the pony, you're right. But, I think just because they're different doesn't mean a male pegasus can't fall in love with a female pony, or something along those lines.

The only thing that I said couldn't happen is an Earth Pony in Cloudsdale. Fluttershy has an Earth Pony house, so that wouldn't really be any problem. Rainbow Dash having a Cloud House could be a small problem if her interest is an Earth Pony, though, since I doubt she'll live on the ground just for a love interest. It would take a LOT of convincing to get her out of the sky. :P

I don't mean to keep correcting you if that's what it seems like I'm doing, but the way you word yourself makes it sound like you don't understand completely what I was saying, so I'm just clarifying. :3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
My least favourite would have to be Blueblood as well. o3o
Nobody EVER treats Rarity like that. Ever.
Is it weird that I like Trixie? xDD;;

With other news, Adult Swim has been Bronified.
Also this.

Oh, and about the game. I've thought about basing it off the first two episodes, but then decided it would be too short. I've got an original story planned, which will probably have 9 chapters. There are definitely going to be some of the monsters from the first two episodes in the game, though.
Scarf's right. I need alot of help. xD;
Someone to help with the character overworld graphics would be great. If anybody knew something about scripting with RM2k3, that would help too. There's also the background and music. I can deal with the general game set up, dialogue, battle planning and such.
...Yeah, I'll just post this on ponychan.

I've got a topic question!
Who is the best pony?

No, not who's your "favourite" pony, who is the "best" pony. You should get it. o3o

EDIT: I can see Fluttershy falling for some cool vet, or something. o3o

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I could totally do the Overworld Sprites. It wouldn't be no problem for me, all you have to do is tell me how you want them. I could also try my hand at the music for the game.~

As for the discussion, that's really hard. There reallying isn't a single "best" pony. I guess you could say Celestia is the closest, as she is both Unicorn and Pegasus, the first we have seen so far (other than Luna/Nightmare Moon).

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I could totally do the Overworld Sprites. It wouldn't be no problem for me, all you have to do is tell me how you want them. I could also try my hand at the music for the game.~

As for the discussion, that's really hard. There reallying isn't a single "best" pony. I guess you could say Celestia is the closest, as she is both Unicorn and Pegasus, the first we have seen so far (other than Luna/Nightmare Moon).

Thaaank you! :DDD
I'm trying to capture a somewhat MOTHER 3 style of sprites. But I'll try get the templates made at least, to make it easier for you. :)
Thanks again, Sammy!

I personally think the best pony is Rarity. She's the element of Generosity, and has to usually put up with the others and such. /looks at suited for success
Not to mention she's awesome at dealing with others. Especially in a rough situation. o3o

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
But, Rarity also has a thing for the spotlight. She got jealous at Fluttershy becoming popular and famous in Green Isn't Your Color, and stole the spotlight away from Rainbow Dash for most of the episode Sonic Rainboom.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Each pony deviates a little from their Element of Harmony. Applejack is the element of honesty, but she lies sometimes.

I could explain every other pony's element and how the deviate from the beaten path, but it might get complicated.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Twilight Sparkle is the element of magic. You can't unlearn magic. Therefore, she's the best.

All the other ponies simply can't compare to her. For all we know she can start a PhD in math.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
It seems like PC has caught the Ponyrus in my 'absence'...

- Favorite Episode: I have to answer this? I like them all, but Sonic Rainboom is quite cool.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash!!!
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy, I guess.
- About Me: I'd say I'm quite shy about making new friends in real life (Fluttershy), quite knowledgeable (Twilight <3), party-loving (Pinkie) and I don't care about fashion (the opposite of Rarity).

Best pony? I'd have to say Rainbow Dash. Sonic Rainboom FTW!

Years
I'd say the best pony is the one who exhibits all the elements of harmony the most. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is Applejack. We know she's honest, she is very loyal to the apple family and farm, very generous in giving her old clubhouse to the Cutie Mark Crusaders and I think it shows a level of kindness as well, and even if she doesn't have as much fun as Pinkie Pie, she's still goes along with the rest of the ponies to all the fun events. Okay, so she can't do magic, but I'm just going to ignore this since it's doesn't really feel like it fits in with the rest.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
*ahem* In a totally unrelated topic, I'm trying to create a ponyfied version of me (which i have dubbed a ponytar xD) but thing is, i can't think of a name, cutie mark, or even mane and body colors for it. ;-;
Any suggestions?

I'm actually doing a male and female pony, but the female one is taking priority over the male, as it's gonna be the one i'm gonna be using.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well everypony, this is what my female pony looks like so far. I'm probably gonna make it a Pegasus pony, but i don't know yet. Also the tail is a bit off.

Spoiler:

Back