• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Link for "Complete Script dumps" is broken. Please give me another link for this, or tell me how I can dumped full script.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2020
I keep getting the DrawTile8@LZ77 error with Advance Trainer

It comes up with Retry Cancel and Close

anyway to fix without hitting this mystery 'ignore' option? Unless i just can't find it.

Flute

Full-time loser
Years
None of the direct links seem to be working, which is a nuisance if you want a file which doesn't have a mirror.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd like to download the xse source, but the link is down and there's no mirror. So, are there anyone who downloaded it when it was avaiable and who could upload it again??

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
Years
Thanks for everything.

By the way, I imported sprites from Fire Red into Emerald (the birds, to be exact), and whenever I try to save, it says:

Error 55 (file already open) in procedure SaveSprite of frmOverworldEditor.

Can someone help?

Also, just to ask, what pallete(s) is unused in Emerald version?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
i cant see any of the tools because of the image in the background could you please fix this?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
I'm new at hacking and I would like to have 2 editors I don't know how to find. The first one is for changing which pokémons appear on which route. The last one is for changing tm moves because I'd like to have rock slide instead of taunt on tm12 etc...

I'm hacking on Fire Red, thanks in advance.

I found out Advance map editor can modify wild pokémons, but I can't even open it. The icon is down the screen and when I click on it, it acts as if I have a Internet problem by saying it doesn't work. Please help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
If anybody by any chance has the source code for the tools (especially XSE, but I want all of them) and "Shared.zip" files mirrored I would love them forever if they could post them. There are no mirrors and the official links are down (including the changed ones that used to still work). Can anybody help?

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
I don't know if that was reported already.
If you use the rest free space in emerald for scripts, you have to write every time
#freespace 0xFF

That is really annoying. It seems that the default setting for the freespace bytes in rss are 00s. Which was also in AdvanceMap wrong. (See the sound corruption bug) Can you change it please or make an ini file for the freespace bytes?

The same case for decompiling a script. All the space is replaced with 00s.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
When I try and load my Emerald ROM in A-Trainer, I get an error message saying "Subscript is out of range - DrawTile8@ModLZ77", and then I can't proceed any farther? This is the first time that this has happened when I've used it, so I'm not sure what the issue is. It isn't just my modified ROM, a clean one gets the same message.

Also, the Bug.txt file gets this printed out into it: "20121016|224113|6.1.7601|0.9.1|DrawTile8|9|modLZ77|Subscript out of range|4" if that helps identify the problem.

This is kinda a big deal, so if someone could help me fix this, I'd really appreciate it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
When I try to run XSE version 1.1.1 I get a runtime error 9 subscript out of range message. I've searched google for two days looking to fix this and have not found anything, I've tried downloading the files from different sources but same problem when it comes to version 1.1.1, however version 1.0.0 works fine (other then when I add the script to firered the people don't do anything.) To any one that can provide help thanks in advance.

It's getting disheartening because literally everything I tried doesn't work even though I follow the steps and guides exactly, and it took forever to hunt down working/uptodate files but they don't work right.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
When I try to run XSE version 1.1.1 I get a runtime error 9 subscript out of range message. I've searched google for two days looking to fix this and have not found anything, I've tried downloading the files from different sources but same problem when it comes to version 1.1.1, however version 1.0.0 works fine (other then when I add the script to firered the people don't do anything.) To any one that can provide help thanks in advance.

It's getting disheartening because literally everything I tried doesn't work even though I follow the steps and guides exactly, and it took forever to hunt down working/uptodate files but they don't work right.
This juuuuuust started happening to me. Either XSE just closes on me or It gives me that subscript error. =/

Back