• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Yep, one of the best horror.

What about more horror with Higurashi?

Um, I have yet to see it. I don't watch much horror anime because I don't like horror too much.

I thought Elfen Lied was scary at parts. Idk, maybe I'm just a wimp. xD

Have you guys seen it? What did you guys think?

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
No elves have lied here, I'm afraid.

Now, question is whether or not the fella below has experienced Working!.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've heard of it, but never got to see it, unfortunately. ): How is it? Is it worth watching?

Also, how many of you have watched One Piece?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yep, Naoto-kun (or -chan? xD), I have seen it =D

Obvious follow up, Sister Affection Online in some different cultures also called Sword Art Online.

No elves have lied here, I'm afraid.

Now, question is whether or not the fella below has experienced Working!.
I do work, but I have never seen the anime (ehh I tried).
These comments deserve a medal xDDDD

Years
I've heard of it, but never got to see it, unfortunately. ): How is it? Is it worth watching?
Princess Tutu is quite possibly my favorite anime. It's a meta-fiction about a town that's being controlled by stories. The events of one particular story are unfurling and the characters are trying to prevent the story from ending in tragedy. It's just so fantastic. xD

Obvious follow up, Sister Affection Online in some different cultures also called Sword Art Online.

You know, I was planning on starting Sword Art Online soon, so no I haven't seen it yet. :/

Have you seen Berserk?

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Seen bits and pieces, but I'm further into the manga.

Golden Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back