• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
But they're all on my wants :(, do you think you could pick 5 more or just trade me all 6 but if a have to pick i'd like the Probopass.
hmmm I will look again ^^"
I'm interested in these. CMT for what I have to offer. :P

-UT Vulpix lv.30 OT: Hayley
-UT Aerodactyl lv.50 OT: Hayley
-UT Shroomish lv.45 OT: Hayley
-UT Yanma lv.45 OT: Hayley
-UT Buneary lv.16 OT: Hayley
-UT Snover lv.41 OT: Hayley
-UT Finneon lv.35 OT: Hayley
-UT Eevee lv.30 OT: Hayley
-UT Croagunk lv.31 OT: Hayley
checking...
I'm interested in the shiny lv 1 Eevee, is there anything on my trade thread you would like?

And do you still do the giveaway?
I'm still doing the giveaway

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ginji: I am on if you are able to trade. If not how about Saturday night but has to be before 11 PM PST now which is 1 AM your time. Thanks.:)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Could i get the three shiny starters from the giveaway?
PM me please or VM for fast contact :D

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
Years
For shiny houndoom lv.100 (Hellfire)

May i offer: lvl 100 adamant dragonite, one is shiny, the nonshiny has extreme speed, both have max atk and max speed evs and awesome ivs or MattJ's shiny jolly flygon, max speed and max atk evs

bian

Years
Can I have this:
-UT Modest Arceus lv.100 (11/7/09) OT: TRU ID: 11079 quick to flee (got it myself)

For my T Distant Land Scizor?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2010
For the giveaway, could I please have a shiny Cyndaquil w/ Flare Blitz & Flamethower preferably (unless you're out, then whatever Cyndaquil you have left), Swinub, Totodile, and Chikorita? :) Also the Platinum hatched micheavous Eevee if it is part of the giveaway.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
For the giveaway, could I please have a shiny Cyndaquil w/ Flare Blitz & Flamethower preferably (unless you're out, then whatever Cyndaquil you have left), Swinub, Totodile, and Chikorita? :) Also the Platinum hatched micheavous Eevee if it is part of the giveaway.
Sure ^^, use my platinum fc

edit: I'm out off that cyndaquil now
Do you want me to get on now? :3
if you want your shinies XD
hey ginji, srry i was gone, im ready to trade now though :)
ok, use my pearl 1 fc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back