• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
The composition of the image is flawless, the colours are elegant and the text is unobtrusive. Plus you get bonus points for a) liking FMA and b) having the coolest name in the world ever. 10/10

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I think it's pretty nice, the picture's cute and the small text looks good with it. But, there's one link that's blue while the rest are grey, and I'm not a huge fan of the crowns. (Those are crowns, right?)

8/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Kinda tidy. Nicely organized. The border doesn't fit it, though. Try something else, maybe? But yeah, overall, 'tis pretty cool + simplistic.

8//10

Misheard Whisper

Years
Hmm. Nice CSS, nice effects on the banner itself. Not liking the green vertical bar at the left, though - the other two fit but that one doesn't.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner image is simple yet effective. And it being aligned to the right works. Text arrangement..I guess it could've been a little better. But yeah, overall, nice one.

8//10

Misheard Whisper

Years
It's quite simple. Informative, yes, but nothing too special. The custom sprite looks a tad awkward, and the badges are a little pixellated. 3/10

Years
@ Azure Revolver: 7/10. Simple, appealing, and unobstructive. That's all that needs to be said.

EDIT: Same to Thomas, but 7.5 because the image has a different appeal.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
7/10

The verses are...thought-provoking, with intriguing linking as well. The picture looks nice but the right-align kind of disrupts the sig a bit...and OMG I RLY HOPE SHE'LL BE OK FROM WHATEVER SHE HAS UNDERGONE. ;_;

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
CSS and organization is simple, yet effective. +1
Image seems... distorted. I can't quite put my finger on it but you did something to it and it doesn't look optimal. +1
Text is good and simple, like everything else. +1

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back