• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
This game is amazing so far. I love all the small things put into the game, the cut scenes, poison effect is so great, the fact that your Pokemon follow you. I can't wait to play through the entire thing. Keep up the amazing work!

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this, or not though, but when you lose a battle your Pokemon no longer follows you. Just thought I'd let you know. ^^

Absolutely loving the game, hope to see more soon! <3

Aww, thanks! That really means a lot to me! :3

This game's world origin sounds ALOT like mine... Too bad I can't script worth anything x.x

Well, believe it or not, I can't, too :3

Years
Your game looks so amazing, I will definitely try it this evening when I'm back home. Looking forward to that!

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
I am talking to her at the front but she wont fight me.She says the next place I should go is a fort through the volcanic caves, But the path isn't unblocked nor is there a way to unblock it(I have talked to every body at least twice)

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
I am talking to her at the front but she wont fight me.She says the next place I should go is a fort through the volcanic caves, But the path isn't unblocked nor is there a way to unblock it(I have talked to every body at least twice)

Well, that means you have fought her 0.o And that's the end of the beta. Have you gone through the Rayquaza event?

doraemonz

Beyond 9 ~*
Years
The game looks really amazing! I like the maps and everything it looks really nice~
Looking forward to future releases :D

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
I've been back to work lately, and currently trying my best to further the progress.
I'm working on the Autumn Trail, one that lead to the third badge.

Autumnrf_zps2177687e.png

Boy, talk about how I love autumn :3
I have fixed all notified bugs. Updated the fixed version, just check the download link.

Constructive comments are welcomed :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Looks promising! I like the inclusion of side-quests as well. You should get somebody to read over the text you use for the story in-game though. Some of the dialogue has grammatical errors, or just doesn't flow well because of frequent narrative cliches.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Looks promising! I like the inclusion of side-quests as well. You should get somebody to read over the text you use for the story in-game though. Some of the dialogue has grammatical errors, or just doesn't flow well because of frequent narrative cliches.

Thanks for the comment :) If that's the case, can you list (some of) the errors for me, so I can get down to them? Thanks again :)
Private mes. preferably :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
WOW!!! I absolutely love this game :D noit only is it grpahically very appealing but it's storyline is more than amazing :D.i really enjoyed playing this demo :) lookinf forward to the final version :)

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Are all starters shiny, or is it just me?

They are all shinies :3
Everyone, I've updated the download link with the latest version, which includes the very first part of Autumn Trail, means that you can stay with Shooting Star demo a little bit longer after finishing the second gym leader :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back