• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Thanks for everything again! One last trade if your up for it? I saw that you had a shiny Tornadus and I must have it. I'm making the therian forme bird which is my favorite! I can offer the shiny moltres, I can offer a shiny mewtwo or ho oh as well! Let me know.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks for everything again! One last trade if your up for it? I saw that you had a shiny Tornadus and I must have it. I'm making the therian forme bird which is my favorite! I can offer the shiny moltres, I can offer a shiny mewtwo or ho oh as well! Let me know.
I upfor any trades, haven't traded in more than a week, but can you check it?? I'm not sure about it and would not feel right about giving you a hack!!
not a problem i will be on herfe allll night lol

Ok, since the page flipped, you wanted my timid darkrai for your naughty darkrai, right??
Use my 1st white fc if so, see you in there!!

EDIT: Sorry Pokefreak, it's the black fc!!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I upfor any trades, haven't traded in more than a week, but can you check it?? I'm not sure about it and would not feel right about giving you a hack!!

I really dont know how to check it. But I also dont really care either lol If you duplicate the legendary i give you and trade me back a copy, I wont feel like I'm losing anything really. I can have my friend check it and if it happens to be a hack then I'll let you know some other time. Which shiny legendary of mine did you want? The mewtwo, ho oh, or moltres?

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
okay im in the wifi room waiting

EDIT: Sorry Pokefreak, it's the black fc!![/QUOTE]
i added you black FC now and im waiting in Wifi room

Im on 5th Gen my FC is 2365 9564 4773

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

I really dont know how to check it. But I also dont really care either lol If you duplicate the legendary i give you and trade me back a copy, I wont feel like I'm losing anything really. I can have my friend check it and if it happens to be a hack then I'll let you know some other time. Which shiny legendary of mine did you want? The mewtwo, ho oh, or moltres?
I will give it to you, give me a bit though to trade with Pokefreak!!
okay im in the wifi room waiting

EDIT: Sorry Pokefreak, it's the black fc!!
i added you black FC now and im waiting in Wifi room

Thank goodness, and if you don't mind I need the serious one, I already have naughty!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Just let me know when your ready to trade and what you want for the tornadus. i'll just wait in the wifi room for you. I'm working on other stuff right now so take your time. ^__^

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
Im also wondering what you would want for any of these Pokes
10 ANIV Pikachu lv70 (BT) Brave ID 00010
B'Day Pikachu lv40 Modest ID 12268
Kyoto Pikachu lv30 Naughty ID 10039
PKTOPIA Pickachu lv10 Hardy ID 06257
Mac Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 05308
PCNYc Pikachu lv50 Serious ID 00542
TCGWC Pikachu lv50 Hardy ID 08107
Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed ID 02079
Pikachu Colored-Pichu Lv30 Jolly ID 06199
Alerts to sound *SHINY*
GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
I have a slight Pikachu obbsesion lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Im also wondering what you would want for any of these Pokes
10 ANIV Pikachu lv70 (BT) Brave ID 00010
B'Day Pikachu lv40 Modest ID 12268
Kyoto Pikachu lv30 Naughty ID 10039
PKTOPIA Pickachu lv10 Hardy ID 06257
Mac Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 05308
PCNYc Pikachu lv50 Serious ID 00542
TCGWC Pikachu lv50 Hardy ID 08107
Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed ID 02079
Pikachu Colored-Pichu Lv30 Jolly ID 06199
Alerts to sound *SHINY*
GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
I have a slight Pikachu obbsesion lol
Ask me tomorrow please!! I like a few of those!!
Ah I see. Ok then I'll take the shiny thunderus instead. i want to get all three shiny therians anyways. What did you want for the shiny thunderus?

Ok, as long as you do not trade it, I do not know if it's legit or not, you can have it and I will get you the other shiny tomorrow if you did not already ready my VM!!

Back