• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dilbert.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Did anyone use to watch this as a kid and get really depressed from it?
I only remembered about this show as I saw it and started watching it again last night on Netflix, it's not nearly as depressing as I remember. It's actually pretty hilarious.
Does anyone remember this show?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a picture.
images

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I didn't know they had a cartoon of it. o.e I only remember the Sunday comic in my newspaper. It's one of the few Sunday comics I read.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
I never saw the cartoon but I'm a huge fan of the comics. As someone who has worked in an office, Dilbert is surprisingly true to life.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I may not be used to office life, but Dilbert still has a really unique, touching, even hilarious charm to it. I haven't read it in ages (I think I might look it up now and binge, though!) but I remember that it was a great timekiller at one point, much like the Garfield comics which I even strained to collect to an extent. XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
I may not be used to office life, but Dilbert still has a really unique, touching, even hilarious charm to it. I haven't read it in ages (I think I might look it up now and binge, though!) but I remember that it was a great timekiller at one point, much like the Garfield comics which I even strained to collect to an extent. XD
No doubt, Scott Adams is an awesome artist/writer.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
He is a great artist, I've been watching this show for 2 days now. It doesn't just stick to one type of humor like many of the shows these days, from dark humor to shock value, Dilbert has it all. My favorite character is Dogbert by far, what he says is cruel yet.. true.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I remember the cartoon and comic from when I was younger. I read the comic, even though I was too young to understand the work-related humor. Mostly, I enjoyed Dogbert. As for the cartoon, I mostly just kept it on for the theme song because that was the only part my young mind could concentrate on.

Recently, I've been meaning to dig out the Dilbert collection books I have around the house and read through them. It'll be interesting to see if I can understand more jokes now that I'm a member of the working force.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Recently, I've been meaning to dig out the Dilbert collection books I have around the house and read through them. It'll be interesting to see if I can understand more jokes now that I'm a member of the working force.

You really will, Scott Adams is great at taking real-life office politics and twisting it just a little bit more.

Back