• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Agh, so excited!! When this gets released, I'll definitely be watching it!. The trailer had so much hype to it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, go Sweden!

Did anyone follow the junior ice hockey world championship btw? Finland vs Sweden today, final, sooo damn close :( we ended up letting Finland take the gold.

Years
I completely forgot those were happening, but with how many other things hockey related are happening in my state on any given day, it doesn't get much coverage even when Team USA is in the final because high school and college hockey are just seen as more important. Also, the Olympics are upcoming and a fair bit of the US Men's hockey team grew up here.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
On a new topic, what odes everyone think about JB's recent arrest? Do you think the pop star has gone too far, what do you think will happen to him? Right now I heard he's down in Panama shooting a video.

Super Bowl Sunday! Not that excited tbh, I hope the Broncos win though. I think Peyton still has a little left in him.

Any movies you guys are excited for this month? I wanna see Pompei, also I think Captain America: Winter Soldier premieres this month so I'll check that out. :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
He got away with a slap on the wrist, tbh. All this stupid stuffs he's doing is eventually catching up with him. Some of his fans as given up on him already, which I'm not surprised. Hope more of his fans realize how big of an ******* he's becoming.

I was really hoping the Patriots would make it for the Super Bowl again this year=/
Not really my most favorite teams, so not sure if I'll watch it or not.

Movies that are coming out this month which I'm excited to see are Monument Men, Vengeance, Non Stop, Pompeii and Robocop :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
At least Miley isn't out getting arrested... So she has that going for her.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Miley is doing weird things, but at least she isn't going out putting people's lives in danger. She only makes a fool of herself on stage which I find correct (to a certain limit) compared to what Justin Bieber does.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah I mean I know she's a joke and all but at least she's not like him. He's just awful. :( Send him back to Canada. ;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
He was a scrawny little boy when he still lived in Canada, but he became a complete douche when he moved to US. So no refunds on damaged goods, sorry :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
True I agree, attention can ruin some people. Not everyone can handle that much attention, it's quite sad to see talented stars disgrace themselves on National television. Haha North Korea would rip JB apart. :p

Anyone see Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers at the super Bowl halftime show tonight? So much hype! Now that was some good stuff.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Olympics, nope. Not ever. As for the Super Bowl this year, I only watched from the halftime to the end. Though, I was mostly on my computer and using my mirror to watch the TV. Anyone else as ingenious as I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back