• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys are catchable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I highly doubt this is true...or hackers would've found it within the first month of its release in Japan...

this should be moved to Pok?mo nrumors...but I don't have that power XP

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
So the guy doesn't have anything to say right now... I thought think this was part of a Make your own rumor up game or something...

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
*sigh* You Copied Somebody... I Think It Was Knives...

They Said a Much Simpler Version Of That That Just Said :

You Need All Four Trainer Stars. Once You Have Them, Go To Professer Birch (or whoever) and he will say 'wow look at this pokedex and i cant believe you did all these things' and so on. he then rewards you with a shuttle ticket you use at the space center. when you are in space, there is announcement that says 'ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS AN EXPERIMENT HAS ESCAPED FROM OUR ROCKETS LAB AND IS ROAMING THE SHIP!' Then You Must Go Find And Capture/Defeat Deoxys and that it how you get the fifth star.

O.o That isn't the exact words... but thats about how it goes. anyway, iver heard this before! =P

and knives admitted to making it up too =P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2004
There was a way to get deoyx which was at the 100th mossdeep launch it would be outside but it took like a year and the time glitch in the game stops time at like 97 launches or something like that. And anyway just use an action replay. Me and my friends did that and we have mirage island the special ferry ticket and multiple jirachis and deoyxs

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol well iI think the only way this will be believed if someone somehow exceeds in doing it. Though it seems pretty impossible with the trainer, star and lack of device to call with troubles.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I defeated the Elite Four, got the painting done for my ever so beautiful Camerupt (!), devoured the level 50 trainers located at Battle Tower, and I'm not sure if I accomplished fighting all 70 trainers. I already challenged my friend and beat the...how would I say it...? Computerized trainer of her. I come across other trainers that I never came across before, but the "Registered Trainers" number remains at 64. How is that possible?
(Sorry for such a wide vocabulary)

Years
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
SPon11 said:
I defeated the Elite Four, got the painting done for my ever so beautiful Camerupt (!), devoured the level 50 trainers located at Battle Tower, and I'm not sure if I accomplished fighting all 70 trainers. I already challenged my friend and beat the...how would I say it...? Computerized trainer of her. I come across other trainers that I never came across before, but the "Registered Trainers" number remains at 64. How is that possible?
Maybe if u beat 69 registered trainers first, then battle ur friend...

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
Nit Wits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gulaball lil' NIT WITS! The only way to get jirachi, deoxys, celibi and other pokemon is through POKEMON COLISSIUM!!!! :tired: :P

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
E. Master said:
You gulaball lil' NIT WITS! The only way to get jirachi, deoxys, celibi and other pokemon is through POKEMON COLISSIUM!!!! :tired: :P

I don't mean to sound rude or anything E. Master but do you have any proof of Deoxys being in Coloseum? We all know you can get Jirachi if you pre-order it but I'm not sure about Deoxys. And I'm not saying I belive the crap that people are posting about the space thing.

~horn.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
SPon11 said:
the trainers you battled won't battle you again. only the ones who will battle you once in awhile will appear in "trainer's eyes"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
SPon11 said:

You can get to 69 with out battling friends or E-reader thing. It just takes alot of time.
But you do need to do that battle friend whatever it is to get to 70.

~HORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back