• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CBCL

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
bab295298659.png

Our Site on Smackjeeves

On July 30th, 2008, what would've been the comic's 1-year anniversary was the restarting point for the whole story. Several things have changed and will change between this and the original comic, story-wise and appearance-wise, but I hope that you will remain loyal and bear with me as the comic undergoes these drastic transitions and continues to move onward.

Latest Comic:
Smackjeeves

Credits:
Spoiler:

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
New comic's up, Stormfront #14

I'd like opinions: Do you think I should alternate between Mega Man and Bass vs Corpse Man and Bluto vs Zero evenly or should I just mix it up?

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
As long as I have an update to the comic itself, I believe I'm allowed to multi-post. (Though I would like some feedback, as it helps me to improve).

And if you don't care about the comics, why comment?

A new comic's up, Divine Intervention #1

Back