• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Merry Week Before Halloween Everyone( Super Special Surprise)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
No, this guy is legit. I got $10 in my account now. :O The perks of moderating this section when I get home from class. :) You're very sweet!

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
No, this guy is legit. I got $10 in my account now. :O The perks of moderating this section when I get home from class. :) You're very sweet!
But where'd the money/gift card come from? Why did he decide to give it out on a forum that he'd only been a member of for one day? I have to question if the money was stolen and given out for ****s and giggles.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
No i assure the code was legit i bought it off the website pcgamesupply thinking it would work for canada but when it didn't i figured might as well give the code to someone who could use it seeing how i don't know anyone from the USA that plays nintendo

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
No i assure the code was legit i bought it off the website pcgamesupply thinking it would work for canada but when it didn't i figured might as well give the code to some random person from the states that also plays pokemon so these forums seemed like the best place to do it

well it was nice thought instand get piss and whine on the forums lol

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
But where'd the money/gift card come from? Why did he decide to give it out on a forum that he'd only been a member of for one day? I have to question if the money was stolen and given out for ****s and giggles.

While all of what you said could be true, perhaps he was just a generous soul that wanted his first action on the Forum to make a good first impression, with no malicious intent whatsoever. We have no way of actually knowing, but if the gift actually worked, I'd say he didn't mean any harm or suspicion. Some people do these kinds of things, where they just have a gift card available and look for fanbases for a particular game/console and gift it out.

On one of my gaming forums, some random dude joined and gifted the first five responders with xbox live 3 month codes. It's obviously been a few years, and Microsoft didn't get after me or the other four, so it's safe to say they weren't stolen. But I can sympathize with you too, there really isn't a way of knowing someone's intent.

Green: Welcome to Pokecommunity forums, by the way :) .

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
Thats really nice of you!
Too bad i didnt get here first
And that i dont live in the us
And that i dont have a 3ds
And neither x or y

:(

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Please send $10 courtesy of Bastard Enterprises, 101 Green Ave...

...BTW, the "Bastard" ref. is strictly a username reference, not anything else. Hence why "101" and "Green" are there as well.

Back