• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
It's time for "CoM Random Questions?" yet again!

Knowing that PC is your favorite forum, what's your 2nd favorite? ^_^

~~~~~~

BTW, expect this to be one of my last posts until I arrive on Michigan. I'll be taking planes tommorow, but I'll arrive late; so don't expect me online tomorrow. ;)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow...that is cool that you had Ramen. What is your favorite flavor? So far that is all I been eating. XD Because I have to wait to get paid so I can do some serious shopping. But no sweets.

So far I love Chili Lime and Shrimp Ramen, and Chili Ramen. They are really good. I don't Chicken or Beef to much. Got tired of those.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Wow...that is cool that you had Ramen. What is your favorite flavor? So far that is all I been eating. XD Because I have to wait to get paid so I can do some serious shopping. But no sweets.

So far I love Chili Lime and Shrimp Ramen, and Chili Ramen. They are really good. I don't Chicken or Beef to much. Got tired of those.
LOL! I like chicken but I put Red pepper on it because I like hot things XD

Crush on May said:
It's time for "CoM Random Questions?" yet again!

Knowing that PC is your favorite forum, what's your 2nd favorite? ^_^

~~~~~~

BTW, expect this to be one of my last posts until I arrive on Michigan. I'll be taking planes tommorow, but I'll arrive late; so don't expect me online tomorrow. ;)
I guess SPP

Team Magma Girl said:
I would never unless I had to! Even then I would find a way to return! XD They're never going to stop me!!! *runs around screaming*
XD

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
Wow! We just completed one page of the thread in less than an hour! O.o By how this is going, I'll probably miss posting on the 1,000th page. :(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Chicken with Red Pepper, that sounds good. XD Oh yeah I getting to the point I love to eat hot things. Not too hot. XD So far it has been a week snice I ate something sweet. I get these cravings...but I stop myself. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
Aurgh! I think I'll join....if it's alright with you guys that is....0.0

I have a guess at what she does! (it's probably wrong but meh)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
MightyenaandBlazikenFAN said:
Aurgh! I think I'll join....if it's alright with you guys that is....0.0

I have a guess at what she does! (it's probably wrong but meh)
Welcome =3

Team Magma Girl said:
Toto! I have a random question now! What do you do while you're not on PC?
Not a lot XD
I need a life *is going though a nasty divorce*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Toto said:
XD! Well we had BBQ Chicken this weekend. Do you like that?

Omg...I love BBQ Chicken. XD But I haven't had it in a while. Because I don't cook much. I miss my parents' cooking. Do you make food homemade?

Awww...sorry about that Toto. Well he was a punk anyway. You will find someone better. I am with you all the way. =3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Omg...I love BBQ Chicken. XD But I haven't had it in a while. Because I don't cook much. I miss my parents' cooking. Do you make food homemade?

Awww...sorry about that Toto. Well he was a punk anyway. You will find someone better. I am with you all the way. =3
I do when I cook but right now I dont cook much.

Someone as sweet as Ash =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah, I see. So do you get stuff that is already been made?

Awwww...I know you will. If not, well you can have Ash. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Ah, I see. So do you get stuff that is already been made?

Awwww...I know you will. If not, well you can have Ash. ^^
Right now we are living on sandwiches XD

I wish I could have Ash <3<3<3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Sandwichies are good. <3<3 XD

Awww...I wish you could too. But...we have to dream, dang it. XD So do rather have Ash grown up or not?

Back