• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the trainer card of the person above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
Years
it's as simple as the title! all you have to do is rate the trainer card of the person above you!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
LoL - Nice idea Ryrygt. XD

I like the orange & yellow - 9/10

I'm currently working on a new template. I'll come back when it's done so you can see it. :rambo:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
*falls over laughing* XD!!!

I think I made the text too big on your names, so 9/10

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
LOL :D

^ 10/10 - Ooooh, pretty pink. >_<

Alrighty, I've put in the new card in my sig. It's the next big thing from Tendo! *cough* It needs work. *cough*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Ack! *goes to put back in siggy* in the mean time....
Eliana.png

cool!
10/10

aRedMoon

Years
The outline around the trainer is awesome, but there seems to be some solidness behind the words... 8/10

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Thats Really Cool! But I prefer the Icon Adopted Pok?mon and the Font are wrong ^^;
Well, 9.5/10

aRedMoon

Years
I can't get the font on my computer. And I prefer the sprite. =P

Eh, your description is off center and the Gian is a tad too far to the right. 8/10

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
JKaizer said:
I can't get the font on my computer. And I prefer the sprite. =P

Eh, your description is off center and the Gian is a tad too far to the right. 8/10

XD I know, it was made in hurry cuz I had to go early and I made it fast... For yars, 9.5/10

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
i dont really like the numbers 9/10

ps, mine isnt really a trainer card, its a DHi card, is it still able to be rated, other people have them to (only DHi members though) and if enough pc members say that they want a pokecommunity version i will make them one :D

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Those "numbers" are my Birthday >=P
The Pok?mon there are cool, but I dun really liek the style: 8/10

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
well i just ment the shape of the numbers :P

not every1 likes em, i was just tryin to see what other ppl thought coz i havnt had much feedback on em :D

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
The Shape? Well, it was edited Pixel by Pixel... =D
I already rated yars... XD 8/10

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
0/10 for you! - I don't see a card in your sig Casty... o_0

Hurry & put one in your sig so I can give you a proper rating! :rambo:

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
yeah ur card is gone, but 4 u tendo i giv u 10/10, i know it donrt have much on it but it looks great (and i love the ingame sprite :D)

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Blitz... Your cards get an 11/10 because they have Pokemon I've never seen before. ^^

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
yeah the onew with a blue mark next to them are the ones i made myself :D and the two with no mark, aviex made (they are for gold and silver hack)(but mine are for r/s)

as 4 urs i like it but whats with the things around the writing, it still gets 10/10 coz i think i know y it does that :D

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
blitzballchamp said:
yeah the onew with a blue mark next to them are the ones i made myself :D and the two with no mark, aviex made (they are for gold and silver hack)(but mine are for r/s)

as 4 urs i like it but whats with the things around the writing, it still gets 10/10 coz i think i know y it does that :D

The things around the writing? Ah... I get what you mean.

Grace made me this card, so she should be the one who knows. And I've made myself a TCard, but I have nowhere to upload it... -.-;;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back