• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
... what would be the first thing you'd do? Considering he's popular and hated at the same time, I was wondering what all of you would do. Keep it appropriate!

Also if you don't know who he is you may have been living under a rock, so Youtube is your best option.

I would probably cut his hair.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Well it would depend where this would all take place =3
For example, I could lock him up in a room, and force him to listen to his own music for the rest of his life, while keeping him alive of course.
Also because I'm a nice guy I wouldn't leave sharp or pointy things inside the room, I'll put pillows everywhere to prevent harm to himself.
And yes I am aware that this thread is not called "How would you torture Justin Bieber" But there you go.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2010
Hmm... what would I do?

I may rip out his vocal chords. But lets not get into detail. I don't want to get in trouble :laugh:

Ashe~

Butterflies
Years
I would slap him and tell him he is a no talent hack you shemale D:<

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Oh dear lord. Honestly, I don't like Justin Beiber. I don't hate him, but I STRONGLY dislike him. He is overdramatized to be one of those people who's either popular for no reason, or popular because they were on Disney Channel. He isn't the latter of course (That category is for Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, and Zac Efron. The only reason Hannah Montana is popular is because she is living off of her dad's fame and is inscribing her image into the minds of the 8 year old girls who watch her) but he is the former.

I DON'T think he's talented whatsoever. To me he sounds like a woman who had part of her throat removed. I'm dead serious. The only reason he's so popular is because he's a little cutetard which girls love in a singer instead of talent, so it doesn't matter if he can sing worth a @&%$. I seriously doubt that if he looked like a NORMAL teenager he could get that far in his little "career" of his. He probably won't last 5 months in the popularity contest industry, but I don't care. HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!

Sorry about that rant. As to answer your question, I would probably ask him "SO HOW WAS MEETING THE CAST OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE YOU GOD %$@# PIECE OF %$@#!?!? YOU JUST THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT ASND A BAG OF CHIPS HUH!?!" Of course yelling this at him would get his security to take me, but hey. The reason I would say that is because it has been my dream for quite some time to be on Saturday Night Live an meet the cast.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
... what would be the first thing you'd do? Considering he's popular and hated at the same time, I was wondering what all of you would do. Keep it appropriate!

Also if you don't know who he is you may have been living under a rock, so Youtube is your best option.

I would probably cut his hair.

I would ask her how she had held off puberty for so long.

Yes, I'm aware I said "she".

If she so much as opened her mouth, I am ashamed to admit I would probably be physically sick.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I never understand how people can be this mean about someone they've never met. Genuinely, guys. I know you wouldn't, but it's not fair: he hasn't done anything personal to you. :(

If I ever met Justin Bieber, I'd probably give him a cuddle. I know he's older than me, but I feel all motherly towards him. He's so sweet, bless him.
(Yes, I do like Justin Bieber. Taunt me as you wish.)

Kon~

Years
I never understand how people can be this mean about someone they've never met. Genuinely, guys. I know you wouldn't, but it's not fair: he hasn't done anything personal to you. :(

If I ever met Justin Bieber, I'd probably give him a cuddle. I know he's older than me, but I feel all motherly towards him. He's so sweet, bless him.
(Yes, I do like Justin Bieber. Taunt me as you wish.)

I'm not being mean, and I'm not singling you out, it's just...

The majority of Beiber fans are tweenagers. :|

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
.. well, I'm 15, so if you are singling me out, there's not much point because I'm not a 'tween'. ;|

I think you shouldn't dislike Justin Bieber just because he appeals me to a younger demographic. There's a lot of music that appeals to the older market and I think it's unfair to think that music or artists directed at younger people is not as good or worthy of 'death'.

Kon~

Years
.. well, I'm 15, so if you are singling me out, there's not much point because I'm not a 'tween'. ;|

I think you shouldn't dislike Justin Bieber just because he appeals me to a younger demographic. There's a lot of music that appeals to the older market and I think it's unfair to think that music or artists directed at younger people is not as good or worthy of 'death'.

I don't dislike him because he appeals to a younger demographic. I have no problem with artists that do that.

I dislike him because he can't sing. ;P ~♪

The Doctor

What!?
Years
DO YOU WANT A LIST? Oh... You Do... OKAY!

• Chop His Hair Off
  • Chop His Voice Box Out
  • Slap him with a wet fish -sorry 4 stealing it but ME TO
  • Headbutt Him
  • Sit on him
  • Possibly run over him with a very large snare drum
  • SING for him to prove I AR BETTORZ.
  • Run over him with the very large snare drum again
  • Kick his b*lls so he will sing even higher ( if possible )
  • Set my friends on him
  • Set CHUCK NORRIS on him
  • Run over him with that snare drum once more for good luck then finally:
  • Bash him with the snare drum so it rips open and surrounds his head then beat it with a very large beater and walk off
//ENDRANTLIST

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I don't dislike him because he appeals to a younger demographic. I have no problem with artists that do that.

I dislike him because he can't sing. ;P ~♪
Well, now, that's just silly. He might sing pretty high for a 16 year old boy but he can sing well. And he does feel-good pop.

I don't care what y'all say: I like him. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back