• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I Want an Awesome Pokémon Challenge

Years
Hello Everybody. I have come to challenge some of the Pokemon challenges that are posted on this website. I hope that their may be some interesting challenges. Challenges that would actually give someone a challenge. I have completed a lot of challenges in my lifetime. Some challenges are the multiple Nuzlocke challenges, Solo challenges, Duo Challenges, Triple Challenges, MonoType Challenges, MonoEgg Group Challenges and MonoColor Challenges. I do believe that some of these challenges could interesting and fun to play, not to mention CHALLENGING. I am the PokeChallenger.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to PC, fellow challenger! It's great to see that our very own Challenges section is the best section there is! There's a ton of challenges for you to check out, and I see you joined one already! Check out the many challenges here, such as the monotype, the nuzlocke, and there's also a personal favorite of mine, the Gender Discrimination Challenge. It's a great challenge...but you gotta have HGSS to play. xD

Anyways, have fun playing, and have fun with the challenges! See ya around. <3

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I love challenges as well. But sometimes, I don't have the time to do them or forget about them and they don't end up on getting done. We have some very interesting challenges here that you should check out. Welp, have lawts of fun :3

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Hello Everybody. I have come to challenge some of the Pokemon challenges that are posted on this website. I hope that their may be some interesting challenges. Challenges that would actually give someone a challenge. I have completed a lot of challenges in my lifetime. Some challenges are the multiple Nuzlocke challenges, Solo challenges, Duo Challenges, Triple Challenges, MonoType Challenges, MonoEgg Group Challenges and MonoColor Challenges. I do believe that some of these challenges could interesting and fun to play, not to mention CHALLENGING. I am the PokeChallenger.

Well, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! And yes, those challenges are the best! I've been doing the Nuzlocke in Black 2, and it's sad as hell D:, but still, I feel like a daddy too! xD Check out the Challenges sections for more and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you need help, I'm just a VM away~

-Urugamosu

Years

Hello PokeChallenger, welcome to PC.

Given your username, I can tell you are the kind that loves challenges. We actually have a Challenges forum if you're interested, but feel free to check out some other sections too. We always like having diversity.

Also, do you have any favorite Pokemon, favorite characters etc? We'd like to know more about yourself!

Enjoy your stay, and I wish you good luck in your challenges. Feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Well hello! I can see you like... challenges. I mean, it's in your dang username. But anyway, watch your step on the way in and enjoy your stay!

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Welcome new member, to PokeCommunity, where we talk Pokémon and show our creations.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Pokechallenger :D! Welcome to PC,so you're a person that likes to push the limits are you :3? Lucky for you there's a challenge section here filled with Pokemon challenges there are various things to participate in. Whether you want to restrict your choice of Pokemon,time limit or items, there's always a perfect challenge for you. So see if you like it alright :D?

So is there anything else you have an interest in? The anime,manga, arts, trivia, there's so much to do here! I'm sure you'll also discover many more interesting sections as you browse around, we're a diverse and friendly place :3.

Also make sure you do have a brief look at the rules, maybe the PC Adoption Center if you're interested in learning more about the challenges section and have fun yes :D! I'm Rainbow by the way (David Tennant is cool :3.)

Years
Hey there, Jupiter! Welcome to PC. :3

I've been getting into challenges lately, too. They make the games really fun after you've done most of what there is to do, and PC has quite a lot of them in the Challenge section. So if that's what you're looking for, you made a good decision joining! It honestly surprises me how many challenges exist for the Pokemon games, though in a good way since that makes the fun pretty much endless.

I hope you have fun around the forum! PC is a huge forum so there's sections for pretty much everything here so perhaps we'll keep running into each other? If you're interested, you can even apply for a Challenges (or other) section mentor over at the Adoption Center, as already stated. But that's up to you! Have fun on the forum and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all. :D

Back