• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranee's Pokemon Fusions

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Spoiler:

Here's a bunch of Pokemon fusions I did when i went through a phase last year. Was thinking of doing more. What do ya'll think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
It's hard to see because it's sized down, so I can't make out much the finer details. Plus, don't put it against a black background.

Tyranee

Years
It's hard to see because it's sized down, so I can't make out much the finer details. Plus, don't put it against a black background.

Well you can't exactly "size up" pixel sprites can you? They'd just get blurry. How would this work?

Also unfortunately I learned about the black BG thing after I made them so I agree with you on that. As much as I hate to say it, these are doomed to stay on a black BG though because it will be near impossible to cleanly cut them out in this state.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I think the rules state that you cannot make a showcase thread solely out of fusions. Even though I think this thread would be locked or moved (unless the rules had changed), here are my points:

First, the black outline ruins everything. What I mean is, the black outline makes the viewer reluctant to view the sprites just because of some kind of feeling. Secondly, I would like to point out that the whole image is in JPG format, obviously because you used tinypic, which is not so picky about image formats. JPG format distorts the pixels, so NO possible criticism can be given. Lastly, I think your concepts are really good, though I cannot be certain due to JPG quality. I like the Chandeluxxe in special. Reinuculus + Castform is good too. Please re-upload the whole thing and hope it is not JPG format.

Tyranee

Years
I think the rules state that you cannot make a showcase thread solely out of fusions. Even though I think this thread would be locked or moved (unless the rules had changed), here are my points:

First, the black outline ruins everything. What I mean is, the black outline makes the viewer reluctant to view the sprites just because of some kind of feeling. Secondly, I would like to point out that the whole image is in JPG format, obviously because you used tinypic, which is not so picky about image formats. JPG format distorts the pixels, so NO possible criticism can be given. Lastly, I think your concepts are really good, though I cannot be certain due to JPG quality. I like the Chandeluxxe in special. Reinuculus + Castform is good too. Please re-upload the whole thing and hope it is not JPG format.

What format would you like these to be re-uploaded at? I am not very knowledgeable (obviously) on how to save these, as I am relatively new to spriting.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
What format would you like these to be re-uploaded at? I am not very knowledgeable (obviously) on how to save these, as I am relatively new to spriting.

I do everything in PNG. JPG is atrocious.

Years
Hopefully you move onto scratch sprites or at least half-scratch sprites soon because we have a more friendly place and thread for fusions and recolours. We do this to prevent clutter and a bunch of threads popping up all containing solely fusions.

I'll have to move this thread unless you get some original work soon. You can look up Chesu's guides and tutorials to help as well.

Back