• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excel Document to Help Organize and Price Your Cards

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I made this today (literally took all day) it contains all the sets from Base to Plasma Freeze. There are columns for how many of the card you have, how much the card is worth, and then another column that multiples the number of cards by how much it is worth. At the bottom it says how many cards you have and how much your collection is worth all together.

Here is an example. I can't fit the whole thing in since it is about 6400 rows.

Please inform me if you find any errors while using it so I can fix them.

Download: http://adf.ly/P69tA

Last edited:
Years
The only issue I see with this is that card values can be very fluid and change rapidly.

Well, that and the fact that every set that is in there is in a single sheet in the workbook. Would be easier to read and use if each set had their own "sheet"/tab in the workbook.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I made it in google and I don't really know how to work with sheets (I did want to do that.). As to the fluid-ness of the price that is why I left the price blank column blank (whereas I could have wasted a few weeks pricing all of the cards) it is really more optional. The main focus, for me and I think most collectors, is knowing what you have.

Back