• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Years
Where is everyone?

Dcjboi, Genevieve and Heretostay all have given notice that they won't be able to post much for a while but what has happened to the rest of you? We need those of you who are still here to keep active or the RP will die.

Years
Right, I hadn't thought of that. He says he has a big juicy post for us when he gets back. I'm not sure what you're in for but it sounds awesome :P

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Luckily I'm on the mend, my ankle still isn't much better but my back pain is gone, and I know have a more comfy chair at my desk so I can spend more time on PC. (as well as playing Lord of the Rings Online and World of Warcraft)

Years
Good to here from you guys. I know what you mean about life being hectic and throwing you curve balls, I'm having a crazy few weeks right now myself.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Currently getting ready for work as of now. Will post my next part later this afternoon or evening.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Okay, so as it stands nearly half of the people in this RP are taking time off (dcjboi, genevieve and heretostay... which is beyond ironic). Dcjboi is set to make a return very soon and heretostay shouldn't be too far behind but it looks like she is going to be gone for a while...

So right now I'd like to know what is going on with everyone else and if anyone is prepared to take on the characters of heretostay or genevieve temporarily if the need arises.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I will be gone for most of july, but plan to have Camillia's Harbinger nearly defeat her to explain her absence on the mission. Working on a long post that will take care of that, probably won't post it til closer to the time I leave.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
yeah sorry about that, but I'm visiting family I normally see only once a year. Plus I get to go without my parents or siblings so that's a nice thing.

Years
Hope you have fun :D
I'll be sure to list you as "on hiatus" so nobody complains about your inactivity (not that the current bunch would).

Years
Well your character is still assigned to the Amazon mission. I suggest sending him there to start with, perhaps he could run into Kalek or Destiny or something :)

Back