• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Maybe some of the events' Person IDs were used before and are hidden.

hm... thankies for the reply, however, they aren't hidden and they have no person i.d.'s.., which I already knew those things, though...

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
So, is it possible to change the maps in the Union Room? If it is, you could, hypothetically, make an outdoor 'Linked' area or even put warps and connections in. You could create a multiplayer island or region, could it be done?

I think there is some kind of script that limits that but havent looked
try in, in theory it could work

if you made the one map massive and made an island of it it could work :)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Hmm...I'm having a problem.
I put a pokeball sprite on the table and the sprite moves somewhere else when I test it out.
Like here for instance:
poke1-1.png

Help would be appreciated.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Try.. changing the event number, could be somethign like in Pallet town, when a NPC has a certain event number it puts the NPC in a random place.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Can anyone give me a tip on how to change the Surf OW sprites in FR? I cant find them in Spread or OW Editor Rebirth edition...

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
i cant get cyclone prototype to run any help?
and to meowth try unLZ.GBA it comes with elitemap

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
I put a pokeball sprite on the table and the sprite moves somewhere else when I test it out.
Like here for instance:
poke1-1.png

Remove all the Map Scripts. That could be a Map with a Map Script, this could easily change the location of Sprites and stuff, on the Map... So remove all of them. :)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Like here for instance:
poke1-1.png

ok im going to assume this is the second house in pallete town (garys house) if your using a.map 1.9 then go to header and where itt says level script click the drop box and clecik no scripts and save it

Enigmatic Soldier

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Music Question

Im really new at hacking and i want to know how to insert music in pokemon battles that isnt from the game but things like songs i have on my computer.

And also whats the best program to edit battles with and can i please have a link if its a download

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Meowth said:
Can anyone give me a tip on how to change the Surf OW sprites in FR? I cant find them in Spread or OW Editor Rebirth edition...

They should be at the offset 319608.

FHJoker said:
how do you change the trainer type in pokemon gold?

Do you actually mean what trainer is what? You can add in new battles with trainers from groups, but changing a trainer to a different type like, for example a bug catcher to a fire breather is a lot more difficult, I haven't tried to do that as of yet, might either require ASM or just need a change a specific code or you might have to try and add in new trainer battles.

Enigmatic Soldier said:
Im really new at hacking and i want to know how to insert music in pokemon battles that isnt from the game but things like songs i have on my computer.

And also whats the best program to edit battles with and can i please have a link if its a download

Sappy would be your best option, but to do that you need MIDI to GBA.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

hm... thankies for the reply, however, they aren't hidden and they have no person i.d.'s.., which I already knew those things, though...

Then check the map scripts, there may be one that hides some of the sprites. If that doesn't work either, change the map's location and check if it happens again.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Then check the map scripts, there may be one that hides some of the sprites. If that doesn't work either, change the map's location and check if it happens again.

well, I already did everything I knew before I posted my question here though... I already tried those, Chistos.., yet, no luck... -__-

Oh well, no biggy, I can let it pass. they're just useless sprites to add in the events like flowers in the garden that blooms to beautify the settings...
thankies for helping, though.
I appreciate it. :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Hello. :]
I got a few questions:
1. How do you change 'Pokemon Ruby Version' on the title screen to something else?
2. Can you give me a link to a working scripting tool on pokecommunity and a toutorial to it. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back