• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many files in your "Recycle Bin"

How many?

• Total voters

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
2 torrent files from Wednesday. o.o'

I usually empty my trash every day. Dx

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Exactly 30, it's mostly wrong screenshots of stuff that I don't need haha but also a few videos. I usually keep stuff in my Recycle Bin for a while to decide if I really need it or not, but it depends how I'm feeling and if I remember to even look at the Recycle Bin XD

Years
None at all. I clean it out regularly, and I haven't used my computer all that much over the past week or so, so I've not had the chance to fill it up again.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
None. n___n
I have this brain-thing that keeps me emptying my trashbin, even though when there's nothing in it to empy. XD

It's not my fault. :C
It's my brain that keeps saying 'DIE DIRT DIE'.
:3

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
I've got 25 right now, and there are several weird file extensions somehow connected to my e-mail. Whatever--I have a file called "burger" in there-

*deletes*

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Most of them are music files i accidently already had on iTunes osi hd to delete them :S

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It's strange because I normally delete.

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
None at the moment! I usually empty them everyday!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
There is none in it right now but last week there was well over 500 in it... I Clean it once every month and the amount of things my sister deleted is crazy.

Back