• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you empty your E-mail box?

How often do you empty your E-mail box

• All the time

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Only if I have loads of messages in there

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Never

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Do you empty your e-mail box?

I don't. Well, sometimes I log onto MSN and it says 99+ messages, then I pull this face: :/ and say 'Oh.' and empty it. Other then that, I don't.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
Years
Almost never. I get a ton of unwanted messages, so I usually only end up emptying it out when I get a few hundred messages piled up from the years. x__x;;

Years
Never. I have at least 1200 messages in my Yahoo account that I rarely use any more. My Gmail account which is my primary email account is heading in the direction too because I only check it about once a month. :P

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
My email is....OVER 9000!

I have a lot of emails but I don't have over 9000 emails. More like 2000 or so. I just passed 2100 not too long ago. Maybe I should start deleting them one day.

Rarely never to the point where I never delete any because I am lazy.

EDIT: Nope. just got over 2600 emails.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I used to have like, 3000 e-mails until I cleaned it out not long ago.. and now I have 602 or something. I hardly ever clean it out until it really needs cleaning.

Ayselipera

Once I read them I automatically delete them all.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I delete the spam. Alot of my emails are pkm.files of events. So I keep them on my email just incase I cant find the folder I downloaded them on.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
My GMail has currently 6,115 conversations in the Inbox and 4942 Unread. So yeah, I obviously don't clean mine out at all.

I mean, if Google is going to offer me 7GB of storage, why bother? I'm never going to fill it up and most of my unread stuff is from Bebo or Facebook.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I never empty it. I keep receipts and important emails in there =/

Additionally I have 20GB of space in my main Apple email account and up to 40GB in the ones hosted on my domain, so it's not going to ever get to a problem that way.

Rukario

Banned
Years
i have in my gmail, 40169 emails (that's WAY OVER 9000!) and i do delete the useless (and spam) ones.. I prolly have 1000 more on my other email accounts where i only keep the useful or business related one.

Back