• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Chaos Uprising

Rated: T for Violence, Some Language, and some Romance.
GMs: -Nocturnal, Supervegeta

(Sorry for the delay everyone! Let's get this thing started. You can come in and meet him right away, and once everyone arrives, we'll kick this thing off into high gear!).

After receiving a mysterious letter from someone by the name of Zen Kai, you follow it's instructions and make your journey to the capital city of Ba Sing Se. Once there, you follow the letter and reach a tea shop called the "Ode to Glory". Inside, you are supposed to meet with Zen, who would be sitting in the corner, and begin your journey.

Zen Kai sat patiently in the tea shop, drinking some tea. He was hooded and cloaked, masking his appearance, but from what he described in the letters, he hoped they would be able to identify him from where he said he would be sitting, and what he would be wearing. That being said, he hoped anyone would come at all. He said in the letter he would wait for the entire day before departing, and wait he will. Zen wondered what would happen if no one came. Would he leave by himself in hopes of stopping the war? Could it be done alone? Could he even make a difference. Zen decided a long time ago, though, that he would try. Even if no one came, he would try.

Besides, there were many reasons for him believing no one would come. He had to think of it from the others perspectives. For all they knew, he could be a soldier trying to get people captured, or perhaps some money-grubber looking for handouts. Hell, he could be a whole bunch of things that would turn people off from the mission.

And that was just what he did tell them in the letter. There was one more thing he forgot to mention, or more like, conveniently left out. He was a wanted man.

That's right. His poster hung from many walls around Ba Sing Se. In an effort to prevent as much possible fighting from happening, Zen had been cutting supply lines, ambushing outgoing troops, including new recruits, and stealing equipment. He had a few close calls, but managed to escape unscathed. He heard a few people, and soldiers, begun referring to him as the "Rogue", as they believed he was an Earth Kingdom citizen who had been doing this, when really he was a Fire Nation citizen. But they didn't know that.

So there he sat, hoping for signs that anyone would come in. He didn't mind if it was even one person. Suddenly, some people did come in, but it wasn't who Zen was expecting. It was a group of Earth Kingdom soldiers. They walked in, looking once at Zen who sat in the corner, before sitting down at the counter. Zen breathed a sigh of relief as he realized they were probably just here off duty. Still, it made him uncomfortable. Zen sat quietly in the corner, taking a sip of his tea as he waited for someone to come.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ceara sighed as she stared at the city of Ba Sing Se. After days of traveling she had finally arrived at the Earth Nation city. The journey had been tough. She had stowed away on several ships and had gone as far as to steal an earth nation cloak to cover her fiery red hair and fire nation apparel. Smiling a little she looked at her pet "Stay out of sight Blaze come when I call okay" she said to the bird on her arm. Blaze made a noise and nodded before flying into the air. The firebender smiled to herself and made her way to the gates of Ba Sing Se blending in with a small crowd. Now to find that tea shop she thought going up to a man with a cart of Cabbages (OOC: I had to bring in a Cabbage man lol) "Excuse me sir but do you know where a tea shop called Ode to Glory is?" she asked him.

He turned away from the cart and looked at the girl in the cloak and hood. "It's that way miss" he said pointing down a street to the left "Third building down on your right" he added.

Ceara smiled and thanked him starting to walk down the street when she heard a yell behind her "No My Cabbages!!" Looking behind her Ceara giggled as she saw the cart had been knocked over by a group of children playing. Shaking her head a little as she stopped her giggles she made her way to the tea shop the first thing she saw upon entering where some Earth Kingdom soldiers sitting at the counter. This made her a little nervous but she still saw a man sitting in the corner like the letter had said. Ordering a cup of tea she took it over to the table and set it down still standing. "Are you Zen Kai?" she asked quietly not wanting to be overheard.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
This was the day. Wolf stood on the roof of an old shop, watching the sunrise. The letter he had recieved from a man named Zen Kai he clutched tightly in his hand. The young assassin had decided a while ago that he would meet this mysterious man. However, Wolf felt reluctant about encountering him. He didn't quite know why, but Wolf got a bad vibe from just the man's writing. A strange feeling came over Wolf, still watching the sun. The feeling like he'd be leaving his home. Again.

The Ode to Glory was not particularly difficult to find if one had been living in Ba Sing Se as long as Wolf had. It was a small quaint tea shop, and family-owned. The inside of the building was nicely decorated, with small plants scattered around. Wolf scanned the room, searching for someone who fit the description Zen Kai had given himself. If this was a hoax...

There. A man in a hood sat quietly in the corner of the building. Sitting next to him was a girl wearing an Earth Kingdom robe. The robe was probably stolen. Wolf knew how things went these days. Wolf walked over to the strange pair.

"Zen Kai, I assume?" he said. Silence greeted him.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Ba Sing Se!

Well, some of the excitement has worn out. Iskaa had arrived there just 2 days ago so she had time to be accustomed to the vast Earth Kingdom capital city. With a sack of supplies on her back, she wandered the streets of the city. The area was sprawling with activity. Everyone was at merchant stands buying supplies and making deals. Iskaa blended in, minus the hair, with her raggedy brown clothes. A fine tunic covering her torso, bound by a leather belt on her waist, and extending down just below her hips, like a short dress, with cheaply made boots keeping her feet clean and warm. The commoners would give her puzzled or even suspicious looks. She clearly wasn't from the area and they new it. Still, it did little to damper her spirits.

There it is! Or so she thought. Her letter directed her towards a tea shop supposedly named Ode to Glory, and there it is.

Her upbeat attitude took a dive, heightening her guard as she cautiously made her way in. It seems a few others beat her to the place, and they were all gathering in the corner. This must be it, and so she approaches the group, still cautious.

Holding up the letter, she cuts the air of silence. "HELLO THERE! Is this where the recipients of this letter are to congregate!?"

Her innocent, almost obnoxious smile in an attempt to appear friendly is expressed. Hopefully, she thought, it would brighten up the atmosphere what with all of the shady people here with her.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Woo!" Yang cried as he and his dragon flew above Ba Sing Se. He could see children down below him chase after him and wave. Garith then thought about what brought him here. He wasn't one-hundred percent sure if this wasn't a giant waste of his time but it was a great way to get away from the house.

"Man Vyer that was a good dinner last night glad I kept some for later!" The fire bender said as he examined the fish he had caught the other day. The red dragon let out a small purring noise that indicated that he would enjoy the fish later. They had been traveling for a few days stopping ever once and a while to practice fire bending. Good thing about have a dragon they were the originators of fire bending so they make great sparring partners even though Vyer won most of the time, dang tail.

The dragon had hovered not very far from their, a tea shop named Ode to Glory! A cool name for a place to meet up! Garith then jumped off Vyer and started walking off to the tea shop, he waved to Vyer and then the dragon flew off waiting for Yang to call him if he needed him. Garith shrugged and then kept moving own with a stick of fish resting on his shoulders with his hands holding the up. Once had reached the tea shop he couldn't help but smile, as he was going into the tea shop some kid ran up to him and asked him for all his fish. Being the nice person that he is Garith gave him his fish. He then figured Vyer wouldn't be so glad about this

Garith just smiled and walked into the tea shop hearing a girls voice. He decided not to say anything and he sneaked off to a seat not far from the girl and he then sat down waiting to see what would happen.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
(Ooc: I know, right? Cabage men are the bomb these days! XD)

Lark was out in the cold Southern Water Tribe snow, trying to catch a fish by the cold waters. Lark saw a fish swiming close to the surface of the water. The water was almost cold enough to be frozen. Half of the waters was frozen. Lark was lucky enough to find somewater that wasn't so she could catch a fish or two. If any dared to live in these waters. Lark relaxed, then took her Water Bending stance. Lark was ready to catch any fish that came her way. First she would catch the one by the surface. If it stayed there long enough, that is. Lark moved her arms in a slow, flowing way. She then began to lift up a sphere of water from the ocean. A few drops would spill from the sphere here and there. But Lark caught the fish. Lark then caught about ten more fish or so. Lark then headed back to the camp.

Lark arived at her home. A blue colored tent that never protected the Tribe from the fierce cold and blizzards. Lark lifted up the 'door' to the tent. "I caught some more fish for you, mother." Lark said. "Thank you, dear..." Her mother replied. Lark's mother was very sick, and Lark had been taking care of her for the past three years. "Honey, someone came... They were looking for you... They gave me this scroll... They said to give it to you... It is from a man named Zen Kai..." Lark's mother said, her voice growing weaker and weaker. "A message?" Lark asked. Her mother struggled to give the scroll to Lark. Lark's mother was weaker then a Turtle Duck. Lark opened the scroll. Her eyes widened the further she read. "Mom..." Lark said. "I know, dear..." Her mother, Katrina replied. "I can't. I have to stay here and help you." Lark said. "No... I'll be fine... I can have Ben take care of me... Go... Help this young boy... End the chaos..." Katrina said. "But I can't leave-" "Go! I'll be fine... I promise..." Katrina said, inturupting Lark. "I know you've always wanted to go on an adventure... Maybe you can find your father and bring him back..." Katrina said, managing a smile. Lark teared up. "I love you..." "I love you too..." Katrina said. Lark packed her things, consisting of some Earth Kingdom clothes she had from living in Ba Sing Se, and her Water Tribe clothes. "Good bye..." Lark said. Then, Lark left.

---

Lark arived in Ba Sing Se, with her pet Octo, a Purple Pentapus. Lark was wearing Earth Kingdom clothes, consisting of the clasic colors: green, tan, and brown. She also had a necklace with an Earth Kingdom symbol. Lark also had a cloak on, covering her blue hair and the Pentapus on her shoulder. Lark saw a person with a cabage cart. Or at least he used to have one. It was tipped over, due to clumsy children. "Hey, uh... Do you know where a tea shop called Ode to Glory is?" Lark asked the man. "Look, are you here to buy some cabages or not?" The man asked, annoyed. Silence broke out for a few seconds. The man sighed. "It's over there." The man said, pointing towards the tea shop and also pouting. "Thanks!" Lark said, rushing past him. Lark saw a red dragon fly off into the distance. Lark rubbed her eyes. "Have I gone crazy?" Lark thought, half serious. Lark entered the tea shop. It must be a good one if this kid called Zen Kai had her travel half way accross the world to visit in it. Lark saw a guy in a cloak sitting at the corner of the tea shop, drinking some tea. Lark also saw some people sitting near him, but not at the same table as him. How would she know if it was really him? Lark decided to head back out for a second to look at the scroll. "But how do I know it's really him?" She thought. Lark turned her head to see a wanted poster. It looked like the same guy in the tea shop. Lark stood there, shocked from reading the name on the wanter poster. It read 'Zen Kai'. Lark's heart stopped for a second.She decided to quickly take the wanted poster off the wall so no one would see it. She stuffed it in one of her pockets, next to a little bottle of water strapped to her belt for when she needed to Water Bend. Lark walked back into the tea shop.

Lark looked around, finding Zen Kai in the same spot Lark saw him in earlier. Lark walked over to him and sat down in the seat accross from where he was sitting. Lark wasn't afraid. She was a Water Bender, wasn't she? Yes, she was. Lark ordered a cup of tea from the waiter. "Hello. This may seem sudden, but are you Zen Kai?" Lark asked, quitely. If the guy was about to attack, she was perpared. Lark was very flexable and Lark was a good dodger. You qould think she was from a circus. Lark felt Octo stick to Lark's shoulder. He was nervous. So was Lark a little.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Jinkiro had decided it was best NOT to enter the Earth Kingdom city with his Fire Nation armor or clothes so he hid them outside the city in his pack. Noting the location he hoped when he was able to return he could find the clothing and armor. Looking down at his tattered Earth Kingdom uniform he sighed and knew he would need to buy some new clothing.

Once inside the city he quickly found a tailor and purchased some cheap Earth Kingdom clothes so he wouldn't look like some sort of beggar. Putting on the light green Earth Kingdom clothes felt good. He was glad to be home and wearing something familiar, and seeing the architecture he had grown up with. Smiling he knew the one thing he needed to make this return home perfect… a huge flask of the finest Earth Kingdom sake!

15 minutes later Jinkiro walked out of the shop that was two blocks from the tailor with the biggest flask of sake he could find. His normally serious face was lit up with a smile you would expect to see on a kid's face right after seeing a mountain of presents on their birthday. He carefully took off the top of the flask and took a small careful sip so he would not spill a drop. Tasting his favorite brand of sake rolling down his tongue brought Jinkiro great pleasure. Today turning out to be a great day for the returning soldier, he just hoped his mission didn't ruin it. Putting the top back on the massive gallon flask he began searching for the tea house the letter had spoken about.
It took him a while to find it until he saw the dragon fly in. Seeing where the beast landed he decided to abandon his mission for the time being and see if he could get a better view on the oversized lizard, but it took off before he could reach it. The dragon did however help him find the tea house.

Walking inside Jinkiro looked around and it didn't take him long to find the man he thought he was suppose to meet. There were several others there who had gotten letters as well, and from what he could tell it looked like this "meeting" of several strange people was attracting a lot of attention especially from a group of Earth Kingdom soldiers. Taking a quick drink Jinkiro came up with a crazy idea to hopefully make the Earth Kingdom soldiers lower their guard. Walking up to the group of gathering people from all over the world Jinkiro said out loud, "Finally found the right tea house sorry I'm late we can now begin the first official meeting of "The Society to Prove Cat Owls Are Not Bad Luck But Instead Lovable Pets Who Have a False Reputation For Being Bad Luck"… first subject of business I think we should discuss is coming up with a shorter name that is not such a mouthful." The look on Jinkiro's face was his normal serious look despite his crazy story. He sat down to the left of the cloaked man and leaned his weapon against the wall. Leaning back he took a drink from the flask while glancing around the room. He doubted his horrible plan would work, but you never know he was having a good day so far… perhaps his luck would hold.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
((OOC: OMO, I put "Miharu" instead of "Meifeng" five times. XD Glad I caught that...))

Meifeng bowed, placing her hands together the Earth Kingdom way. "Thank you for the clothes, Bai."

Bai bowed back, placing her hands together the Air Nomad way. "It's no problem Mei. I am always happy to help."

Meifeng grinned. She was currently wearing an Earth Kingdom civilian dress and with her black hair, it would be hard for someone to think of her different from a local. The only way they would be able to tell was of her eyes, Air Nomad eyes, but even then it probably would not be too strange. She was wearing a headband to hide her Airbending tattoo on her forehead as well. The dress was quite long, both in sleeves and in length, covering her airbending tattoos on her legs and arms.

Meifeng embraced Bai quickly, before heading off. Her Sky Bison would be staying with Bai until Meifeng called for her using her whistle.

-x-

Meifeng grinned as she walked into Ode To Glory. The meeting stuck out like a sore thumb, to be honest, and early that week, she had done some scoping of the place. It was a very nice establishment and made quite nice tea. It had a bit of a homey feel to it, which is why it was quite popular. She supposed that meeting in a popular place had its good sides; they would be less likely to be heard over by people as they might be speaking too loud. Plus, it would not look that strange to see a crowd of people at one table.

However, the Ode to Glory did not look as busy as it did before. There was, perhaps, one customer in the restaurant aside from the obvious meeting group. That customer was sipping his tea quietly.

Meifeng smiled as the waitress walked over to her.

"Table for one?" the waitress questioned.

"Do you mind if I may seat myself?" asked Meifeng politely.

"Not at all, miss," answered the waitress.

Meifeng inclined her head slightly in a bow and walked to a table that was not too far away from the group that she wouldn't be able to hear them, but not too close that she would seem suspicious. The waitress followed her politely.

"What would you like to order?" questioned the waitress.

Meifeng smiled. "I would be delighted if I could get a cup of Jasmine Tea please."

The waitress bowed. "Your order will be with you in just a few moments."

"Thank you."

The waitress left.

Meifeng waited patiently. The waitress came out with a pot of tea. The waitress set the tea on the table, bowed, and walked away.

Meifeng poured a cup and sipped it. Although it was probably boiling to some people, she had always liked things very hot, spicy or temperature. Plus, it was very good. She grinned and took another sip.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Zen Kai did his best to keep his cool, even with the soldiers sitting there. There were five of them, but as far as they knew, he was a simple Earth Kingdom citizen enjoying some tea.

Suddenly, a girl walked up to him, holding a cup of tea and sat down. Instantly, Zen seemed to light up inside. Even if it may be just one single person, someone actually came. He smiled as she walked up to him. She was wearing an Earth Kingdom cloak, but Zen saw a hint of her fiery red hair and a bit of her outfit underneath. Although he couldn't be sure, he believed she was from the Fire Nation, like him.

"Are you Zen Kai?" She asked quietly. Zen nodded at her and motioned her to joined him at the table. He looked over her for a moment, not speaking as he stared. He was happy someone else believed in his cause, even if it was just one person.

Or just one person for now. Not a few minutes later did another person approach him.

"Zen Kai, I assume?" He asked. Zen nodded silently, and spoke in a whisper.

"Please, have a seat." He looked over the new arrival. He wore a blue and white outfit with a hood, similar to those of the Water Tribe, which led Zen to believe this guy was also from the Water Tribe. He now looked at both of the two people sitting next to him. He was about to speak to them, and relay to them what this whole thing was about, even though they probably knew from the letter, but suddenly, another voice interrupted him. The voice was loud and booming, and caused Zen to jump a bit as she spoke. One of he soldiers looked over her as well, but then shook his head and turned back to the table with the other Earthbenders. Zen sighed in relief.

"HELLO THERE! Is this where the recipients of this letter are to congregate!?" Zen looked at her, mulling over her oddly-worded question. He spoke.

"Uh...yea...sure. Please, have a seat, miss." He said. What was more odd than her speaking style was her appearance.

Zen looked at the three of them now, and began speaking. "I'm glad you all decided to come. I'm sure the travel was quite long for some of you..." He stopped speaking as another boy. The boy sat at a table not too far away, probably just another customer, but closely following the boy was a young girl, black hair with a blue outfit. She was clearly from the Water Tribe as well.

"Hello. This may seem sudden, but are you Zen Kai?" she asked. Zen nodded, and motioned for her to sit down. The last person had done it. Now sitting with him was an assortment of oddities, and there was no way the Earthbenders wouldn't take notice, especially since some of them were clearly foreign in appearance. Zen had to think of something quick, or they would be in big trouble.

Two of the Earthbending Soldiers started pointed at them as they spoke silently to themselves, giving them suspicious looks.

Oh, man, this is it.. Zen thought as he prepared for the worst. Through his cloak, he grasped his blade, when suddenly, another, older man came up to them.

"Finally found the right tea house sorry I'm late we can now begin the first official meeting of "The Society to Prove Cat Owls Are Not Bad Luck But Instead Lovable Pets Who Have a False Reputation For Being Bad Luck"… first subject of business I think we should discuss is coming up with a shorter name that is not such a mouthful."

Zen looked at him, wondering if the man in front of him was crazy, before he realized what he was doing. He noticed the Earth Kingdom Soldiers look at Zen now, and Zen responded loudly.

"Uh...YEA, the "Society for...Cat Owls...are...Bad" can now begin!" He said, raising his hands in the air. Apparently, the plan worked, and the Earth Kingdom soldiers turned back to their own table. He overheard one of them muttering to the others.

"The Society for Cat Owls are Bad? I'm pretty sure your brother was apart of that one, right?"

"Nah, my brother's apart of the Society for the Learning of Lemur Language." said another Soldier.

Zen shook his head in disbelief as the man with the giant flask sat down with them. He nodded at him, and spoke.

"Good cover." he said to the Earth Kingdom citizen. Zen decided it was time to begin speaking, but not here.

"I'm glad all of you decided to meet with me here. This means you share my sentiments. But with those guys here..." he said, pointing at the Earth Kingdom Soldiers, "...I don't think it's a good idea to have this meeting here." He took out a map of Ba Sing Se, and opening it up. He marked a part of the map right outside the Wall of the city.

"If you guys still wanna be apart of this, I'll meet you all here. Let's leave this tea shop for now and make our way there. Try not to stay too close to each other to arouse suspicion. We can give proper introductions once we're there."

With that, Zen Kai stood up and headed for the door. One of the Earth Kingdom soldiers looked at Zen for a second, then did a double take. He spoke to the Earth Kingdom soldier next to him.

"Hey, lemme see that wanted post you have." He said. The second Earth Kingdom soldier reach into his pocket and pulled it out. The first Earth Kingdom soldier grabbed it and looked at it, then at Zen. His eyes got wide. All at once, he stood up and yelled.

"That's him! That's the Rogue! GET HIM!" He yelled. All of the Earth Kingdom soldiers automatically stood up. Zen froze in place. Two of the Earth Kingdom soldiers ran toward him, trying to subdue him, not using their bending as they were in a wooden tea shop. Zen sidestepped one, and knocked the other back with the back of his sword, which now was unsheathed. Zen yelled at the group as he ran out of the Tea Shop.

"Meet you at the spot!" He yelled, as he ran away. Two of the Earthbenders followed him. The other three looked over the rest of the group. One of them spoke.

"They must be with "Rogue"! Call for back up! Alert the city!" Instantly, one of the three remaining Earthbenders rushed outside, while the other two stayed behind and faced the group, and ran up to a giant gong, which he hit with his Earthbending, causing multiple loud bangs to emanate from it, and then travel around the entire city as more Earthbenders used a similar system. Think of it as a siren for the police.

In a matter of minutes, the entire city of Ba Sing Se and the Earth Kingdom Soldiers in it were aware of "Rogue", AKA Zen Kai, and the group he was with. Zen, and the others were gonna have to think fast on their toes to get out of a city crawling with Earthebenders and make it to the meeting spot outside of the wall.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
A rogue? she thought to herself.

So the letter Iskaa received was from just a criminal! Was this some sort of organized crime he was trying to organize? What was going on? Iskaa was mighty suspicious, and of course she wanted answers. Worse yet, following this suspicious man outside where this bizarre discovery is made alerted the entire police force of Ba Sing Se to go in to alert.

Well, ****. What an ass, leading us here only to drag us in to his own delinquent problems, pondered Iskaa, a disgruntled expressed plastered on her face.

Caught in the issues of someone else, and worse, feeling fooled by following a letter of a criminal only to get framed was infuriating. Iskaa would most certainly hunt this man down and deal with him personally, even if she could no longer collect the bounty. Two of the earthbending guards rushed the group, preparing to attack.

Well, I guess it couldn't hurt, considering how now we're all royally ****ed by some low life piece of ****, grimaced Iskaa, slowly withdrawing her boomerang blades and extending out her arms like a tee, before drawing them both in, widening her stance and preparing to screw these guards over.

She begins by leaping in to the air, kicking down on the guard in front of her and unleashing a burst of incinerating flames, knocking him away and causing him to stumble backwards before falling off a nearby ledge. She then lands, switching her focus to the guard rushing her from behind, flinging a summoned wall of earth at her at high speed. With barely a second left, she took a leap of faith, grabbing the wall of earth and tossing herself over it just before it went off the ledge behind her. Fire emanated from her firsts, before she then charges the next guard, dodging a blow of summoned earth from her right and striking at the guard's left side before blasting him with a close range combustion of flames infused with the use of her right fist and her equipped boomerang blade, intensifying the damage to the guard and knocking him out.

People in the tea shop and on the streets began to scream and panic, fleeing from the panic that ensued upon Iskaa attacking the guards and worse yet, revealing her identity as a firebender. With a little sweat on her brow from her little quarrel, she brushes off her raggedy clothes and looks up to the group of others.

"So do any of you guys feel royally scammed by all of this?" she bitterly states.

Turning away from them, an irate expression on her face, she looks around the city, seeing it erupt in a panic and worse yet, seeing teams of earthbending guards approach them from the distance, the girl turns back around, a puzzled look in her eyes and lips.

"Well I hope one of you has a plan as to how to get out of here, because if we don't do something soon, I can say with certainty that we're pretty much scewed!" she uttered with a false sense of excitement, her sarcasm showing itself given the circumstances.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Meifeng sipped her tea calmly as she watched the firebender take down one of the guards. The firebender was quite strange; she had swords and could use them well, but decided to throw around fire in a wooden tea house. That was just asking for it.

Luckily enough, she had managed to glance at the spot that Zen, or "Rogue", had pointed to for the meeting place as she poured herself a fresh cup of tea. She set down some coins for the tea on the table, more than two times the price (someway, they would probably have to get repairs), and walked out of the shop.

One of the coming Earthbenders grabbed her arm. "Just where do you think you're going?"

Meifeng brought tears into her eyes and looked up to the guard pitifully, her body language screaming fear. She looked like a scared teenager that didn't just knew what happened. Good.

"I-I was j-just enjoying a f-fresh cup of t-tea when the E-Earth b-benders said that the R-Rogue was there. T-Then the f-f-f-fire bender attacked the s-soldier and I got so scared, I-" Meifeng was stuttering and sniveling.

The Earthbender, seeing that Meifeng was just a teenager that got caught up, let Meifeng's arm go. "Go back home, child. Let us Earthbenders take care of this."

Meifeng nodded pitifully before running away, at normal speed though, not the inhuman airbending speed. When she was enough away, she wiped her tears and her nose, grinning. Time to meet "Rogue", or Zen, whatever, at the meeting place.

-x-

She made it to the meeting place in record time. The streets were mostly empty, aside from a few soldiers that were patrolling the area. Luckily, she could walk on the roofs quietly, and most people never looked up.

She sat near the wall, closed her eyes, and meditated.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
The guy nodded. Lark got seated. He then said something about meeting him in a special spot. Lark looked at the map. "Not too far away." Lark thought. Zen stood up. Lark looked over to the Earth Kingdom soldiers to see that they wereholding a wanted poster of him. "That's him! That's the Rogue! GET HIM!" The soldier said. "Oh great. Dosn't this suck." Lark thought. "Meet you at the spot!" Zen yelled as he departed from the tea shop. "Well, then. That was nice." Lark said, rolling her eyes. "They must be with "Rogue"! Call for back up! Alert the city!" The soldier said. "This will be fun." Lark said, grinning. Lark ran out of the tea shop with the others.

The soldiers ran after all of them, forcing the soldier to split up. Two were after Lark. They chased Lark all the way to a dead-end. They raised to rock walls up, and then pushed them towards Lark, leaving her no where to run. Lark grinned. Lark jumped up onto a rooftop, and then back onto the ground, avoiding the rock walls. "I thought you guys were supposed to be a challenge." Lark said. Lark was a girl, but when you saw her fight she was pretty intimadating. Lark opened up her water container on her belt. She Water Bended the water out, and then wipped the two soldiers. "You guys give up, or are you ready for more?" Lark said. The soldiers were practicly red. From the anger, and the water whip. Lark seperated the water into drops, and then formed them into Ice Spears. Lark launched the spears at the two soldiers, pinning them to a nearby wall. Lark collected more water from the air, replenishing the water she had lost from her pouch. Lark quickly ran away to help the others.

Lark ran over to another girl fighting Earth Benders. "Well I hope one of you has a plan as to how to get out of here, because if we don't do something soon, I can say with certainty that we're pretty much scewed!" The girl said. "Hey, we're not screwed yet." Lark told the girl. "Have you forgotten what a girl can do?" Laerk asked, a smile on her face. Lark whipped all soldiers that came near them.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
((Hah Michaela, she was fighting outside of the tea shop, not inside of it.))

One of the others decided to take care of an approaching group of guards. She was a waterbender, something that Iskaa has never seen before. It was an interesting sight, and she had a considerable amount of skill. Perhaps more than Iskaa had at firebending, but to her it didn't matter. At least not yet anyway. Who knows where everyone's affiliations lie, and as to Iskaa's nature, it's generally for the worse.

Iskaa offers a friendly smile to the waterbender, "Well I don't see two girls plowing through the world's largest police force. I'm not one for evasive maneuvers but it looks like we'll have to find a way out of here."

She then glances towards the west wall and catches eye of the city canal running by the wall throughout Ba Sing Se. Pondering for a moment, Iskaa looks at this girl for a moment, and then asks her thoughts.

"I might have a plan, and a waterbender could help. So how about it?" she smiles confidently.

"I think the city planners will rethink their landscaping once we make our getaway," remarks Iskaa, taking another look as the city guards rush towards the group outside the tea shop.

It would look to be a long day. Hopefully this Zen Kai guy didn't expect them to get there quickly, especially because Iskaa planned to take his head and feed it to some pigmonkeys. Regardless, they'd have to get moving soon before they get cornered and grossly outnumbered.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Yang sat quietly in his seat sipping some mighty fine tea he ordered as he watched everything unfold. He sat with on leg over the other as the Rouge Zen was attacked. Was this the guy that called them here? He seemed like Yang's kind of guy. He smiled as he saw more and more soldiers coming to apprehend them, this was great! A chance to fight some earth benders and to see some water bending too! He took note to the girl using water bending powers.

He watched them fight for a moment before he gulped down his tea and then stood up. "Thank you for the tea!" He exclaimed to the tea owner as he bowed and then turned to the girls fighting the soldiers. Vyer was his way out and his way to this meeting place he didn't think that these girls knew he had a dragon either.

"Excuse me girls," Yang said casually as he walked past them fighting some soldiers. He then remembered how one girl got away pretending to be all weak and innocent, nice. Garith would have fought them but whatever it was her way of getting out.

"Get him!" One soldier shouted as he charged at Yang. The fire bender not really paying attention jumped into the air and kicked the man in the face with his right foot sending him flying into some other soldiers. He the surveyed the area for a moment and spotted his escape route.

Garith then ran to the side of the Tea shop and jumped off the side of the building next to it to reach the top of the roof. The building really wasn't all that big. He then let out a high pitched whistle calling Vyer to come hovering over the building.

"Hey buddy eat all those fish?" The fire bender asked as he jumped onto his dragon and it got closer to the building. The dragon smirked and then saw all the earth soldiers. Vyer then quickly and roughly landed on the ground in front of the two girls and slammed his tail into some soldiers. This took the earth benders by surprised and before they could react Vyer then spewed red hot fire in front of the group creating a fire wall between Yang and the rest of the group.

"Calling all for the Vyer express please enter the dragon in a orderly fashion!" Yang shouted for all of the people called to the tea shop.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Well I don't see two girls plowing through the world's largest police force. I'm not one for evasive maneuvers but it looks like we'll have to find a way out of here." The girl said. "I didn't say we had to plow through the whole force. We shouldn't take them all out at once. We'll do a couple at a time and just make them too tired to fight. That way we can save our energy." Lark said, offering an exciting battle smile. "I might have a plan, and a Waterbender could help. So how about it?" The other girl asked. Lark began to grin. "Nothing would make me happier." Lark said. "I think the city planners will rethink their landscaping once we make our getaway." The girl said. "And how are we going to do that?" Lark asked. "By the way, still haven't caught your name. Mine is Lark. Lark White." Lark said. It was nice to have an exciting moment after all of the traveling. "Calling all for the Vyer express! Please enter the dragon in a orderly fashion!" A guy shouted. Lark turned her head to see a guy on a dragon. "Or we could take that. But it probably wouldn't be the best idea. We might have to split up at one point if we're ever going to avoid prison. We could get easily taken down if we all rode on that dragon together." Lark said.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
The choice is obvious now. One of the men who met with them earlier calls a massive beast of flight and is offering them transportation. Iskaa had a plan, but there's little competition for an aerial getaway. Then the waterbender spoke.

"Well, we have a free aerial ride out of here from a mysterious man on a dragon, versus gambling on a cityscape getaway. I'll break my mother's rule and go with the stranger," concludes Iskaa, with a little smirk on her face. "So how about it, then?"

The waterbender, introducing herself as Lark, seemed to be contemplating the decision.

"I'd say the dragon is strong enough. Let's give it a shot. Worst case if this guy is secretly some kind of pervert trying to abduct young women, I'll teach him a lesson," she winks confidently at Lark.

"Oh, and my name's Iskaa," responds the spunky firebender, walking up to the dragon and hopping on to its back.

"Better hurry up! Here they come!" warns Iskaa, focusing her gaze on the front of the pack of approaching guards as if anticipating something.

Her mind was set. The dragon was the best option, and at the very least the dragon would provide plenty of mileage if they would have to complete their journey on foot. After all, the journey only gets easier as they get further from the tea shop.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Zen Kai ran through the city streets, trying to get as much of the Soldiers to follow him instead of following the rest of the group. They were after him because of what he did, not what they did. He didn't want them to be dragged into his conflict, although, they probably were. Zen felt a bit bad about this, but if they were truly accompanying him on the mission, then they new things like this might happen. Well, not exactly like this, but a group with this purpose was no friend to most of the other nations, except probably the Air Nomads, who had no real quarrel with them.

Zen was being followed by over a dozen soldiers now. There was no way he would be able to take them all on by himself, so he did the best thing to do in a situation like this: run like crazy. The soldiers used their Earthbending to create levitated Earth plates under their feet to increase their speed. They were now catching up. Zen had to thing fast as he noticed a cart of cabbages in front of him with a man tending to them. The cart looked brand new, so this made what Zen do look even more crueler. He knocked over the cart, tripping up a few of the Earth Benders in the process. As he ran off again, he heard the man yell at the top of his lungs.

"My Cabbages!" He said with a scream. Zen yelled back at him.

"Sorry! Send me a bill!"

He maneuvered his way now through smaller street corners, until he reach a dead end. Zen sighed as he turned at the incoming Earth Kingdom soldiers, probably a good 10 or so in the small alleyway. Zen took out his sword, and waited. He formed into one of his four stances, now at the Air Bending Sword Stance, the best defensive stance, and best at avoiding people even when in tight quarters. As the Earth Benders prepared their attacks, Zen charged. He maneuvered around the rocks thrown, moving from side to side, slamming a few of the rock away from time to time with the back of his sword, as he moved through the cracks and crevices of the incoming attacks. In a few seconds, he was right in front of them, much to their surprise. And in a second later, he jumped over them and continued to move on, leaving them in his dust.

But Zen wouldn't be able to keep this up forever. Eventually, more were going to come. He had to find a way out of here, and get to that meeting spot. He hoped the others were faring better.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
The firebending girl had potential, that was for sure. She tossed earthbenders around like small fish. He followed her outside, along with the rest of the group. But it wasn't the girl that got his attention most. It wasn't the dragon that flew down in front of the shop, either. No, it was what the guards had called Zen Kai. "Rogue". Yes, that was a bit of info Wolf found exceedingly interesting...

Some from the group actually started getting on the dragon. Wolf heard people say names, but he didn't really tune in to it. His scheme was still fresh in his head, still only a newborn...

"Well, you guys can take the easy way if you want," Wolf said loudly, adressing the group. "I'm gonna go the fun way." He realized what he had just said might be offensive, so he turned around to add: "Not that your dragon doesn't look fun. I'm just not comfortable with fire, you know?" This was actually a true staement, more or less. After all, in a fight, which wins: an ice cube, or a flamethrower? Wolf took to the roofs, traveling quickly through the city he knew too well. At least he was finally leaving. And with the Rogue, no less...

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Well, we have a free aerial ride out of here from a mysterious man on a dragon, versus gambling on a cityscape getaway. I'll break my mother's rule and go with the stranger." The girl said. "So how about it, then?" The girl asked. "Yeah, I think I'll break all of the mother's rules and go with the ariel escape." Lark said laughing. "I'd say the dragon is strong enough. Let's give it a shot. Worst case if this guy is secretly some kind of pervert trying to abduct young women, I'll teach him a lesson." The girl said as she winked at Lark. "I'm with you. We can teach him a lesson. If he even dares shows one sign of trying to abduct us, the next place he'll be is the hospital." Lark said, laughing. "Oh, and my name's Iskaa." Iskaa replied. "Nice name." Lark repied. "Better hurry up! Here they come!" Iskaa said. "Way ahead of you." Lark said. Lark jumped up and then flipped in the air, and landed on the dragon. "Thanks for the ride, dude." Lark said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ceara didn't even have time to react before the others attacked the Soldiers showing their bending and fighting styles. There were two more fire benders and a water bender from what she had seen but she stayed out of the way for the moment watching how the others handled it. She smiled a bit seeing the Dragon knowing it was a fast way out of there "Calling all for the Vyer express please enter the dragon in a orderly fashion!" The boy called and the two girls joined him while another boy just walked away. However just as Ceara was about to set out into the open she saw one soldier get up and earth bend a boulder about to throw it at the Dragon and she chose to act. Before the soldier could attack she snuck behind him quickly and jumped into the air her foot surrounded by fire. She knocked the soldier out again and jumped onto the Dragon her hood falling down reveling her fire red hair. "Names Ceara" she said looking at the other three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back