• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I never got the 2012 emblem as well...

Given yours too, checking out the list now.

Edit: All given out! Sorry for not having noticed they weren't given out earlier guys :)

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm back to request PC Veteran emblem! BD
Finally! <33333333

EDIT: Thanks Ozzy. ;D

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I am requesting the PC Veteran emblem. I've been active at PC since september 2008 (This is my new account, my old one was pkmntrainerpaul).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I am requesting the PC Veteran emblem. I've been active at PC since september 2008 (This is my new account, my old one was pkmntrainerpaul).

Okay IP checked and given it out. :) Congrats!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
holy nutttts i'm old now whattttt

Er. I mean, I'd like to request the veteran emblem, please. I qualified for it yesterday.

EDIT: Thank you muchly. :3

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello, since it's the 19th and I hate giving myself emblems, I would like to request the veteran emblem, since I've now reach three years here. ^_^

You're lucky I stalk this thread. Given & congrats!

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
This old man would like to request his Veteran emblem.

Thanks

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
Years
Bleh, do old accounts count for the 'five year emblem' thing? Had to make a new account because no name changes were allowed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Bleh, do old accounts count for the 'five year emblem' thing? Had to make a new account because no name changes were allowed.

Yeah they do, and since I remember the username, given!

Plus it's three years. :3

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
[win]Can I be a mod?[/win] xDXDXDXDXDXDXD :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

By the way, could I request that theme painter one, I havn't made one but it looks cool.

Did you know Ausaudriel has had 6,308 posts and 31 blog entries.

Knock, Knock
Who's There?
Doctor
Doctor Who?
Thats my name!

Arn't I humerous :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

Here a fun fact: The Legend of Zelda was principally inspired by Shigeru Miyamoto's explorations as a young boy in the hillsides surrounding his childhood home in Sonobe, Japan where he ventured into forests with secluded lakes, caves, and rural villages. According to Miyamoto, one of his most memorable experiences was the discovery of a cave entrance in the middle of the woods. After some hesitation, he apprehensively entered the cave, and explored its depths with the aid of a lantern. Miyamoto has referred to the creation of the Zelda games as an attempt to bring to life a "miniature garden" for players to play with in each game of the series.

Is this post too long? Oh I'm sorry you know what we girls are like.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda#cite_note-20

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm experiencing so much second-hand embarrassment from your post, EdensElite. That isn't how emblems work. You have to be seen through the eyes of a staff member to qualify for one of those in your posts. Not putting them all in a single post in a transparent, desperate, and failed attempt to convince them that you deserve it. Now you'll probably never get one of those, though lol. Oh well, live and learn, I suppooooose. tehe.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I agree. EdensElite you are trying way to hard to obtain Emblems. If you make a clear attempt to ask for Emblems most times you won't get them. Most emblems are obtained without even trying, or the member legitimately contributing something to earning the said emblem they were awarded.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would like to request the veteran emblem. Hard to believe I've been considered a veteran since last October. Time really does go by fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back