• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WORLD //of// FAIRY TAIL ->++ CELESTIAL SPIRE {PG-16} -OOC-

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Jeez Snow. I think saying hi may have made it more awkward. ;P

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
You read? My post isn't worth reading... *sigh* It's too short (It is quite lacking in quality too).... I usually write about a page and a half on Word...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Urggg... I'll try and get my post up when I wake up. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Soo I totally read over parallel's post too fast and when I went back to read it I realized I messed up on mine. I edited it a bit. x; Next time I'll read it twice/slowly.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
@Watchman

The way you described Neolanes steam magic isn't the way it works, especially not that spell. You wouldnt see a burst of steam coming from him at all, you wouldnt even really be able to tell he uses steam magic from Steam:Burst. It doesnt create steam in his hands like that it creates it at the desired location (to an extent) by manipulating the water particles in the air.. It just kinda bugged me how you described it as a burst of steam coming from him when its really not..

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Ah, sorry about that. :/ I just tend to assume things when I'm tired. I'll change it to something about seeing your character raise his hands and at the same time, saw the dead leaves blowing away and the tree branches swaying violently. I hope that would work more.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
My post will be up sometime tomorrow. (For sure, I will not be busy tomorrow, so I'll be able to get it done.)

Back